- 14,907 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Location: Orlando, Florida, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 9/21/14 at 4:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Intro Well, after almost two years on Head-fi, I feel it is time to put my words out there and write my first review. In doing so, I feel it is only right that it be about the newly released...
OK This is my first headphone review so please be easy. I am not much on technical terms and such. I know what I like but is difficult to come to words at times. A little about me: Love most...
The Start This review is part of the Official Sennheiser URBANITE Australian review tour organized by White Lotus and made possible by Sennheiser Australia . Many thanks to White Lotus for his...
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-, Evshrug's X7 Review added) - Page 1127post #16891 of 292419/19/13 at 5:32amThread StarterThe one game I distinctly remembering having it is Star Ocean: The Last Hope (360/PS3)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16892 of 292419/19/13 at 6:18ampost #16893 of 292419/19/13 at 7:27amThread Starterpost #16894 of 292419/19/13 at 9:02am
Sleeping Dogs is so underrated. GTA V is really good so far as well. They make a lot of smart choices and the heist missions are fantastic. They're basically what I hoped Payday would be. I wouldn't say it's revolutionary as it's definitely a full on sequel, but I can see myself spending way too much time in Los Santos. Saints Row is silly fun, but Rockstar are better "world builders" imo.post #16895 of 292419/19/13 at 11:45am
I remember playing GTAIV when it first came out but didn't finish the game. 4 years later I try to play the game again and I just couldn't do it. I don't have a taste for these games anymore. I mean I have played GTA 3 and Vice City.
I did play Sleeping Dogs though. It wasn't too bad.post #16896 of 292419/19/13 at 5:14pmpost #16897 of 292419/19/13 at 7:25pm
Is sleeping dog good? I forgot I have that game and just laying there...
I want to start star ocean, but not really in mood to start a long rpg. Got Rayman origin and legends too, but also not in the mood.
btw, can the astro be used with pc? How do I connect it?post #16898 of 292419/19/13 at 8:10pm
Sleeping Dogs is good, if not a little rough around the edges. Not bad for a dev doing their first open world sandbox though, many other devs didn't even achieve what Sleeping Dogs did in their first try.post #16899 of 292419/19/13 at 10:19pmpost #16900 of 292419/19/13 at 11:41pmThread StarterI have to second Chico in saying that the PX100-II can get a bit bothersome on the ears. Having spent a few hours the past few days with it... it IS now starting to physically hurt my ears. Neither the KSC75 nor the KSC35 do this, so I'll have to say that the comfort CAN be better. I dunno how I feel about this, since I REALLY like the PX100-II in general, but comfort for me IS top priority... so I don't think I'll be keeping these. I will at least get enough experience with them to put up a review, since I do think more than not, these are an absolute solid pair of headphones. They deserve some spot light.
That being said, I don't think the majority of people will have an issue with them, but I'm really picky with comfort. Like REALLY.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 9/19/13 at 11:43pmpost #16901 of 292419/19/13 at 11:46pmpost #16902 of 292419/19/13 at 11:56pmThread StarterNothing breaks my heart here more than amazing sounding headphones that are ruined by lack of comfort. That's like puppies that cause cancer if you touch them...post #16903 of 292419/20/13 at 12:01amQuote:
Or puppies that cause AIDS, depending on where you touch them. :x
That's why I stay away from certain closed pleathery headphones. Even if they sound good I don't want to know because it will be bittersweet when I never want them on my head.post #16904 of 292419/20/13 at 12:06amThread StarterYeah man. The LCD2, D7000, ESP950, SR407, etc, etc.... man do they sound amazing... but can't be worn for too long without just making me rage at their comfort.
Now with those pad covers you and that other person posted.... I would give the Denons another go...post #16905 of 292419/20/13 at 1:51amMe and my friend also agreed on the comfort issue. Its better to have a comfortable cans that i actually WANT to wear and for long period, than a superb sounding one but I hesitant to wear and only able to use for short time.
For the Denon D7000, i wished they have velour than pleather.
Starting sleeping dog now...
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-, Evshrug's X7 Review added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Got The Brainwavz S0 Today!! a.k.a. The S0 impressions thread. 39 seconds ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-15.32 Delivery & Impression Thread 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ADL A1... any thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 3 minutes ago
- › Geek HPA by LH Labs 3 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser headband and ear pads 6 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3