Did you try the smaller 'bud / lock' thingy for the fit? That's the one I find with most bass.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- In ear headphone (earbuds) under 120$ Last post on 5/22/15 at 5:20pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Review: Cardas Ear Speakers EM5813 Model 1 Last post on 8/1/15 at 6:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEMs for electronic music (mostly EDM) ~$200 Budget Last post on 5/13/15 at 6:57am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help please Last post on 2/4/15 at 8:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Any experience with Dynamic Ear company/Tympro music custom IEM ? - now with frequency graphs Last post on 4/2/15 at 12:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First off, I got the E80 on loan from a generous fellow headfi'er. You know who you are. Thanks! I have absolutely no connection to SoundMagic and have no incentive to compose this review...
The Blackwood and Cherrywood side by side. Overall view of what this review consisted of. First of all, I’d like to thank Zach for supplying the Omni for this...
Everybody knows Sennheiser. They are doing great job at delivering good sound for all prices. I am doing this review with price factor in thought. First of all it is suprisingly detailed sounding...
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Marshall Minor Headphones - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Woah what a nice looking earbud. i love that kind of cable in IEMs, is that metal in the plug and all the golden details?
how does that work, I guess is because the driver rest closer to the inner ear?
Marshall probably uses the same OEM as Urbanears.
they do. it the same company as urbanears.
got a friend working for the swedish importer,so I tried em all by now.
still like the marshalls ones better, but I think it can be my eyes telling my ears what to think :P
the golden part is aluminium I think, from the feel of it,the rest is rubberized plastic.
the "click-in" system really works well,it's why I kept these phones. :)
Edited by AudioTroll - 5/5/11 at 3:36pm
- Marshall Minor Headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 8 seconds ago
- › post your grado mods.... 29 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 1 minute ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Fall Release 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 5 minutes ago
- › Social friction is normal 5 minutes ago
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by nmatheis
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by Jjacq
- › Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II by Gonomon
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3