Did you try the smaller 'bud / lock' thingy for the fit? That's the one I find with most bass.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- iem sound better when slightly pressing with fingers? Last post on 9/21/14 at 9:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- How IEM characteristics are measured? Last post on 8/7/13 at 6:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help choosing the right IEM's for me Last post on 2/14/13 at 6:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for IEMS around 50-90 dollars? Last post on 12/1/13 at 5:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Marshall Minor Headphones - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Woah what a nice looking earbud. i love that kind of cable in IEMs, is that metal in the plug and all the golden details?
how does that work, I guess is because the driver rest closer to the inner ear?
Marshall probably uses the same OEM as Urbanears.
they do. it the same company as urbanears.
got a friend working for the swedish importer,so I tried em all by now.
still like the marshalls ones better, but I think it can be my eyes telling my ears what to think :P
the golden part is aluminium I think, from the feel of it,the rest is rubberized plastic.
the "click-in" system really works well,it's why I kept these phones. :)
Edited by AudioTroll - 5/5/11 at 3:36pm
- Marshall Minor Headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › CTC Audio Product Tours - Reviewers Wanted! 16 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 34 seconds ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1R series MK2 49 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 52 seconds ago
- › Blue Jeans Cable Ultrasonically-Welded RCA Interconnects 1 minute ago
- › FS: AudioPoutine cDAC+ (super ODAC) 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 445 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)