Does your uDAC have a line out?
- 3,601 Posts. Joined 12/2004
- Location: NY
- Select All Posts By This User
- I was here when the uDAC was released to wild, frothing at the mouth excitement on HF
- I was here when the first reports of poor quality control came in, but Nuforce countered with the uDAC2, to even more frothing-at-the-mouth on HF
- finally, I was here when the tide really started to turn, largely on the back of some very ordinary QC practices
Fast forward to 2011, and this is the only thread I've seen in the last 12 or so months where anyone is prepared to recommend a uDAC as the 'solution' to anything. It would take an enormous amount of work from Nuforce to convince me that they have got their act together.