ah crap, regretting not taking the deal when I could from Earphonesolutions, now they don't even sell the turbines anymore...
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/18/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 1/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Better than my monster turbine? Im looking for one Last post on 7/28/12 at 12:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- help!!! 200$ IEM!!!!! Last post on 1/11/12 at 4:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yamaha EPH-100 Last post on 9/27/14 at 12:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Atrio MG7 the best IEM for a basshead audiophile? Last post on 1/9/12 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Driver size (mm) for Sennheiser IE8? Last post on 5/5/11 at 11:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Tralucent Audio Reference 1 – With Comparisons I would first like to give a huge thanks to Head-Fi member, warrior1975 for loaning me his Ref. 1 and TWau cable for review. I was...
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Pro Gold Turbine durability problems - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I just bought a pair of turbine coppers and when i took off the tips to get the right comfort, the nozzle mesh just fell off... i was wondering if any of you have/had this problem. i put a dab of good glue around edges and put back on and its staying, but its not flush with opening like the other...it doesnt seem that the sound has been affected but was wondering what function does it serve (blocks dust????) and is it needed on the earphones
I have the Monster Turbine in-ear speakers (regular ones) and one of my nozzle meshes got loose as well, I didn't notice at the time because I never really take my eartips off but they were just gone. I've explained monster the problem in an e-mail and included pictures. I haven't gotten an answer yet but I hope I can get a new pair instead of a repair. If that's possible I'll try to do the cross shipping as suggested here. Always useful info & people on these forums, thanks guys.
- Monster Turbine Pro Gold Turbine durability problems
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 40 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 52 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones up to £100 with DacMagic XS USB DAC 2 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 4 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 5 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 5 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 6 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 6 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by moedawg140
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)