ah crap, regretting not taking the deal when I could from Earphonesolutions, now they don't even sell the turbines anymore...
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/18/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 1/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Better than my monster turbine? Im looking for one Last post on 7/28/12 at 12:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- help!!! 200$ IEM!!!!! Last post on 1/11/12 at 4:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yamaha EPH-100 Last post on Today at 4:25 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Atrio MG7 the best IEM for a basshead audiophile? Last post on 1/9/12 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Driver size (mm) for Sennheiser IE8? Last post on 5/5/11 at 11:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These are my first ever Grado's and I LOVE them, too bad I have to send them out to the next guy. I was always fascinated by Grado's ever since I saw Auggie's RS2's on Covert Affairs. I just...
The ud110 was recommended in a few different serious threads in the audio community, and I was intrigued to say the least, myself looking for more affordable options with out sacrificing too...
I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH...
Like many others on this site, these phones are my stepping stone into the realm of "hi-fi"-headphones. These are indeed a good pair of phones for beginners and old-timers alike, because of their...
Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Pro Gold Turbine durability problems - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I just bought a pair of turbine coppers and when i took off the tips to get the right comfort, the nozzle mesh just fell off... i was wondering if any of you have/had this problem. i put a dab of good glue around edges and put back on and its staying, but its not flush with opening like the other...it doesnt seem that the sound has been affected but was wondering what function does it serve (blocks dust????) and is it needed on the earphones
I have the Monster Turbine in-ear speakers (regular ones) and one of my nozzle meshes got loose as well, I didn't notice at the time because I never really take my eartips off but they were just gone. I've explained monster the problem in an e-mail and included pictures. I haven't gotten an answer yet but I hope I can get a new pair instead of a repair. If that's possible I'll try to do the cross shipping as suggested here. Always useful info & people on these forums, thanks guys.
- Monster Turbine Pro Gold Turbine durability problems
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 17 seconds ago
- › Pictures of your speaker setup! 20 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 3 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › best headphones 125$ and under 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Prestige Series SR60e Headphones by Nada190
- › Stoner Acoustics UD110 V2 by WhiskeyJacks
- › Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM by mikemercer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by Im2spec1al
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)