ah crap, regretting not taking the deal when I could from Earphonesolutions, now they don't even sell the turbines anymore...
Related Forum Threads
- Better than my monster turbine? Im looking for one Last post on 7/28/12 at 12:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- help!!! 200$ IEM!!!!! Last post on 1/11/12 at 4:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yamaha EPH-100 Last post on Today at 9:16 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Atrio MG7 the best IEM for a basshead audiophile? Last post on 1/9/12 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Driver size (mm) for Sennheiser IE8? Last post on 5/5/11 at 11:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
Related Head Gear
- Monster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones with...No review yet.
(caution: this is a long review (I know this because I just typed it out in Word and it spanned 7 pages!) I think this is a long awaited review of the 1Plus2s. I've had the stock cable for...
I have been looking for "THAT" amp, the one for me. I tried a WA6SE, and it had a problem with distorted bass. I have the Lyr, but looking to upgrade. The soloist is really the only other amp...
These are my first pair of cans and straight out of the package they look pretty amazing. When I first put them on I thoroughly enjoyed what i heard. Works well for bluesy songs and there is an...
Overview: The Beats Pro is the Beats' top-of-the-line model, with a lofty price tag of $400. However, its price, along with Beats' reputation with being a hated-on brand, hides the fact that...
The full review can be seen http://www.head-fi.org/t/634760/resonessence-labs-concero-discussion-review-thead/630#post_9465130
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Pro Gold Turbine durability problems - Page 2
I just bought a pair of turbine coppers and when i took off the tips to get the right comfort, the nozzle mesh just fell off... i was wondering if any of you have/had this problem. i put a dab of good glue around edges and put back on and its staying, but its not flush with opening like the other...it doesnt seem that the sound has been affected but was wondering what function does it serve (blocks dust????) and is it needed on the earphones
I have the Monster Turbine in-ear speakers (regular ones) and one of my nozzle meshes got loose as well, I didn't notice at the time because I never really take my eartips off but they were just gone. I've explained monster the problem in an e-mail and included pictures. I haven't gotten an answer yet but I hope I can get a new pair instead of a repair. If that's possible I'll try to do the cross shipping as suggested here. Always useful info & people on these forums, thanks guys.
- Monster Turbine Pro Gold Turbine durability problems
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 24 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 52 seconds ago
- › Let's talk about this ultimare iOS equalizer/player called Accudio... 2 minutes ago
- › Digizoid ZO 2 Personal Subwoofer and Headphone Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Quadlon QX50 - Metal housing, dual driver, detechable cable for 39... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 5 minutes ago
- › Which would you choose? 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 6 minutes ago
- › philips fidelio x1 vs hifiman he-400 (stronger natural midrange?) 6 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 by cravenz
- › Burson Audio Soloist Amp by DutchGFX
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe