ah crap, regretting not taking the deal when I could from Earphonesolutions, now they don't even sell the turbines anymore...
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/18/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 1/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Better than my monster turbine? Im looking for one Last post on 7/28/12 at 12:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- help!!! 200$ IEM!!!!! Last post on 1/11/12 at 4:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yamaha EPH-100 Last post on 1/27/15 at 5:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Atrio MG7 the best IEM for a basshead audiophile? Last post on 1/9/12 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Driver size (mm) for Sennheiser IE8? Last post on 5/5/11 at 11:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Owned this amp for just over a year and it is wonderful for the price. FiiO is one of the few companies that openly lists all of their specs to the public. I reason I bought this was primarily to...
The Bravo V2 is an attractive and inexpensive "pseudo-tube/hybrid" amp that is easily accessible to beginner DIYers if modifications are desired (which they definitely are as I will expand on...
Introduction This is a review of the Sennheirser HD 202 headphone. At the time of the review, the cans were at eleven months of near-continuous use. Bear with me, as this is only my second...
The Sony MDR-EX1000 is truly a legendary IEM but in a world of its own. Not even the latest XBA, or XBA hybrid Z series could rival its intimidating large single-dynamic driver setup. (my EX1000...
I had the opportunity to listen to this at length against some other similar priced gears. After pairing my device, it magically struck me WOW! As I tried a number of music tracks , it...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Pro Gold Turbine durability problems - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I just bought a pair of turbine coppers and when i took off the tips to get the right comfort, the nozzle mesh just fell off... i was wondering if any of you have/had this problem. i put a dab of good glue around edges and put back on and its staying, but its not flush with opening like the other...it doesnt seem that the sound has been affected but was wondering what function does it serve (blocks dust????) and is it needed on the earphones
I have the Monster Turbine in-ear speakers (regular ones) and one of my nozzle meshes got loose as well, I didn't notice at the time because I never really take my eartips off but they were just gone. I've explained monster the problem in an e-mail and included pictures. I haven't gotten an answer yet but I hope I can get a new pair instead of a repair. If that's possible I'll try to do the cross shipping as suggested here. Always useful info & people on these forums, thanks guys.
- Monster Turbine Pro Gold Turbine durability problems
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Music Game IX 10 seconds ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 27 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-1 (2015) 46 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › New Audeze "Prototype-Z"! 2 minutes ago
- › Who here tried the Sennheiser Orpheus? 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V2 by Zeejet
- › Sennheiser HD 202 Headphones by serman005
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by stuartfang
- › Parrot Zik 2.0, the world's most advanced headphones -... by johnKenneth
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by johnKenneth
- › Xtreme Xplosives On Ear by johnKenneth
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3