ah crap, regretting not taking the deal when I could from Earphonesolutions, now they don't even sell the turbines anymore...
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/19/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 1/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- Better than my monster turbine? Im looking for one Last post on 7/28/12 at 12:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- help!!! 200$ IEM!!!!! Last post on 1/11/12 at 4:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Yamaha EPH-100 Last post on 12/6/13 at 7:52am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Atrio MG7 the best IEM for a basshead audiophile? Last post on 1/9/12 at 4:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Driver size (mm) for Sennheiser IE8? Last post on 5/5/11 at 11:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Related Head Gear
- Monster Turbine Pro Gold In-Ear Headphones with...No review yet.
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
Sound Quality Straight out of the box, it sounded great, pretty much like the original CAL!. I’ve done over 100 hours of burn-in. DAC is FiiO E10. As I mentioned in one of the posts, it reminded...
The smallest, toughest, yet great sounding player you can buy. Though that really depends on your luck, but it can be found for as low as 20 euros on eBay, other classifieds, or your local...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Monster Turbine Pro Gold Turbine durability problems - Page 2
I just bought a pair of turbine coppers and when i took off the tips to get the right comfort, the nozzle mesh just fell off... i was wondering if any of you have/had this problem. i put a dab of good glue around edges and put back on and its staying, but its not flush with opening like the other...it doesnt seem that the sound has been affected but was wondering what function does it serve (blocks dust????) and is it needed on the earphones
I have the Monster Turbine in-ear speakers (regular ones) and one of my nozzle meshes got loose as well, I didn't notice at the time because I never really take my eartips off but they were just gone. I've explained monster the problem in an e-mail and included pictures. I haven't gotten an answer yet but I hope I can get a new pair instead of a repair. If that's possible I'll try to do the cross shipping as suggested here. Always useful info & people on these forums, thanks guys.
- Monster Turbine Pro Gold Turbine durability problems
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 1 second ago
- › Music Game IX 8 seconds ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 304 IEMs compared (Clear Tune Monitors WLS-5... 2 minutes ago
- › car-fi 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › How many headphones is too much? 4 minutes ago
- › Vmoda Vamp Verza in red and black includes gs3 case 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 5 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 6 minutes ago
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Westhill House HighGate Consulting Rooms by mathiasfinkel
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe