Lol he doesn't want to respond. We scared him
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/18/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 1/18/11
- productSkullcandy Skullcrusher Stereo Headphones (Black/White)tagged by System, 1/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Skullcandy Headphones Last post on 9/22/10 at 2:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 Impression: Skullcandy is Finally Getting Serious Last post on 5/12/13 at 11:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Modding Koss with Skullcandy? Last post on 6/3/12 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another "recommend me some headphone's" thread Last post on 10/19/11 at 3:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I begin my review, I would like to Thank Meelectronics for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. It seems that everywhere you look you see another new...
The Philps Fidelio X2 was purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Philips. Introduction: The Philips Fidelio X2 is Philips top of the line full size open headphones. I picked up...
Still burning-in, but I can already say they are by far the best sounding IEM's I've ever heard. Fantastically clear/clean through the mids and treble - tremendous detail resolution without things...
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
Skullcandy Skullcrushers "outdated" color on amazon - Page 2post #16 of 171/14/11 at 11:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 171/15/11 at 5:57amQuote:
i wasn't trying to be harsh or mean, just saying that it's a good possibility that he didn't know what you meant. i too am pretty much a noob
- Skullcandy Skullcrushers "outdated" color on amazon
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3295 Active Users (683 Members and 2612 Guests)
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 seconds ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 46 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7506 2 minutes ago
- › Looking For Headphones $400 And Under 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica M50x or Razer Adaro DJ? 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rank the most accurate headphones you've heard. 4 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by twister6
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by peter123
- › Sennheiser IE800 by Lan647
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2