Lol he doesn't want to respond. We scared him
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/18/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 1/18/11
- productSkullcandy Skullcrusher Stereo Headphones (Black/White)tagged by System, 1/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Skullcandy Headphones Last post on 9/22/10 at 2:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 Impression: Skullcandy is Finally Getting Serious Last post on 5/12/13 at 11:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Modding Koss with Skullcandy? Last post on 6/3/12 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another "recommend me some headphone's" thread Last post on 10/19/11 at 3:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
Skullcandy Skullcrushers "outdated" color on amazon - Page 2post #16 of 171/14/11 at 11:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 171/15/11 at 5:57amQuote:
i wasn't trying to be harsh or mean, just saying that it's a good possibility that he didn't know what you meant. i too am pretty much a noob
- Skullcandy Skullcrushers "outdated" color on amazon
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2709 Active Users (465 Members and 2244 Guests)
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 15 seconds ago
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 2 minutes ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 6 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.3 - July 2, 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 minutes ago
- › Review- VPI Nomad Turntable 9 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 10 minutes ago
- › Classical Contemporary Music Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3