Lol he doesn't want to respond. We scared him
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/18/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 1/18/11
- productSkullcandy Skullcrusher Stereo Headphones (Black/White)tagged by System, 1/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Skullcandy Headphones Last post on 9/22/10 at 2:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 Impression: Skullcandy is Finally Getting Serious Last post on 5/12/13 at 11:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Modding Koss with Skullcandy? Last post on 6/3/12 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another "recommend me some headphone's" thread Last post on 10/19/11 at 3:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Skullcandy Skullcrushers "outdated" color on amazon - Page 2post #16 of 171/14/11 at 11:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 171/15/11 at 5:57amQuote:
i wasn't trying to be harsh or mean, just saying that it's a good possibility that he didn't know what you meant. i too am pretty much a noob
- Skullcandy Skullcrushers "outdated" color on amazon
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3900 Active Users (784 Members and 3116 Guests)
- › (WTB) Estron Linum® MMCX BaX 28 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 30 seconds ago
- › I just failed the Tidal streaming equipment test!!! 41 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 1 minute ago
- › Grado RS1i Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a pair of headphones for gaming 2 minutes ago
- › Ipod classic vs ibasso dx50 vs sansa clip 2 minutes ago
- › Need help finding a headphone extension cable please 3 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2