I looked at the skullcandy skullcrushers on amazon, and saw a few different colors for them. The 2 i like are pinstripe black and black with checkers. The checkered ones say they are outdated and a new version is available. The new version is the pinstripe. So, is the checkered version actually an old version of the product? I've heard places that the skullcrushers didnt fit into ipods with cases on them, but then the new ones do. (I have a case on my ipod)
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/18/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 1/18/11
- productSkullcandy Skullcrusher Stereo Headphones (Black/White)tagged by System, 1/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Skullcandy Headphones Last post on 9/22/10 at 2:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 Impression: Skullcandy is Finally Getting Serious Last post on 5/12/13 at 11:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Modding Koss with Skullcandy? Last post on 6/3/12 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another "recommend me some headphone's" thread Last post on 10/19/11 at 3:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I've had the pleasure of listening to most of DUNU Topsound's hybrid earphones (DN1000, 2000...
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The...
Skullcandy Skullcrushers "outdated" color on amazonpost #1 of 171/13/11 at 6:48pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 171/13/11 at 6:56pmpost #3 of 171/13/11 at 7:03pmThread Starterpost #4 of 171/13/11 at 7:04pmpost #5 of 171/13/11 at 7:04pmpost #6 of 171/13/11 at 7:06pm
I'm not as much as an audiophile as most people here, I don't even have a nice set of headphones, but you can definitely tell that the Skullcandies are not worth what they charge. Just save up and get some M50s.post #7 of 171/13/11 at 7:10pmQuote:
...really?...we have our reasons...post #8 of 171/13/11 at 7:14pmpost #9 of 171/14/11 at 3:08pmpost #10 of 171/14/11 at 6:47pmpost #11 of 171/14/11 at 7:17pmpost #12 of 171/14/11 at 7:18pmpost #13 of 171/14/11 at 7:35pmQuote:
well, considering that he's considering skullcandy, I doubt he'd know what you're talking aboutpost #14 of 171/14/11 at 10:05pm
This guy probably just hasn't had experience with high quality music yet. I used to really like a big boomy bass because it is what I had grown up with in cars and stuff. But since I got my m50's I've been trained to a higher standard of bass. But hey, if the op wants to stick with his big boomy unclear bass then those headphones will honestly fit him very well. But if he thinks he wants to step into higher quality music then thats when we can step in and help. Til then though... he's not gonna get much love on here lolpost #15 of 171/14/11 at 10:53pm
- Skullcandy Skullcrushers "outdated" color on amazon
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › REVIEW: Comparison of 5 High End Digital Music Servers - Aurender... 20 seconds ago
- › Encore mDSD USB Powered DAC and HPA. 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 5 minutes ago
- › Aune M2 5 minutes ago
- › FS: Various HD 800 balanced cables dual 3 pin XLR 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 8 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 9 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 10 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2002 by Brooko
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by kdub
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...