I looked at the skullcandy skullcrushers on amazon, and saw a few different colors for them. The 2 i like are pinstripe black and black with checkers. The checkered ones say they are outdated and a new version is available. The new version is the pinstripe. So, is the checkered version actually an old version of the product? I've heard places that the skullcrushers didnt fit into ipods with cases on them, but then the new ones do. (I have a case on my ipod)
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/18/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 1/18/11
- productSkullcandy Skullcrusher Stereo Headphones (Black/White)tagged by System, 1/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Skullcandy Headphones Last post on 9/22/10 at 2:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 Impression: Skullcandy is Finally Getting Serious Last post on 5/12/13 at 11:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Modding Koss with Skullcandy? Last post on 6/3/12 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another "recommend me some headphone's" thread Last post on 10/19/11 at 3:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
Skullcandy Skullcrushers "outdated" color on amazonpost #1 of 171/13/11 at 6:48pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 171/13/11 at 6:56pmpost #3 of 171/13/11 at 7:03pmThread Starterpost #4 of 171/13/11 at 7:04pmpost #5 of 171/13/11 at 7:04pmpost #6 of 171/13/11 at 7:06pm
I'm not as much as an audiophile as most people here, I don't even have a nice set of headphones, but you can definitely tell that the Skullcandies are not worth what they charge. Just save up and get some M50s.post #7 of 171/13/11 at 7:10pmQuote:
...really?...we have our reasons...post #8 of 171/13/11 at 7:14pmpost #9 of 171/14/11 at 3:08pmpost #10 of 171/14/11 at 6:47pmpost #11 of 171/14/11 at 7:17pmpost #12 of 171/14/11 at 7:18pmpost #13 of 171/14/11 at 7:35pmQuote:
well, considering that he's considering skullcandy, I doubt he'd know what you're talking aboutpost #14 of 171/14/11 at 10:05pm
This guy probably just hasn't had experience with high quality music yet. I used to really like a big boomy bass because it is what I had grown up with in cars and stuff. But since I got my m50's I've been trained to a higher standard of bass. But hey, if the op wants to stick with his big boomy unclear bass then those headphones will honestly fit him very well. But if he thinks he wants to step into higher quality music then thats when we can step in and help. Til then though... he's not gonna get much love on here lolpost #15 of 171/14/11 at 10:53pm
- Skullcandy Skullcrushers "outdated" color on amazon
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 8 seconds ago
- › Hello and help with choosing an IEM suited to my tastes 14 seconds ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 15 seconds ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 51 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for High Quality Voice Recording Using Internal Mic(s) 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...