I looked at the skullcandy skullcrushers on amazon, and saw a few different colors for them. The 2 i like are pinstripe black and black with checkers. The checkered ones say they are outdated and a new version is available. The new version is the pinstripe. So, is the checkered version actually an old version of the product? I've heard places that the skullcrushers didnt fit into ipods with cases on them, but then the new ones do. (I have a case on my ipod)
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/18/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 1/18/11
- productSkullcandy Skullcrusher Stereo Headphones (Black/White)tagged by System, 1/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Skullcandy Headphones Last post on 9/22/10 at 2:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 Impression: Skullcandy is Finally Getting Serious Last post on 5/12/13 at 11:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Modding Koss with Skullcandy? Last post on 6/3/12 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another "recommend me some headphone's" thread Last post on 10/19/11 at 3:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It is nearing two months since I was introduced to the original Monk earbuds by Venture Electronics. They left quite the impression on me and my views on price-to-performance ratio in audio...
T-PEOS RASIEL Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/807332/t-peos-rasiel-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Finder X1...
The E5 is so close to being a giant killer but it has a few major flaws in my opinion. This is a technically oriented review. I like neutral sound signatures and bit perfect playback. I don't...
"Massdrop Blue Box - NuForce HEM IEMs" special drop pricing = $169.99*; Actual MSRP = $399.00 (I joined the drop on Massdrop and received the HEM6; LINK. You can find these and the other...
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
Skullcandy Skullcrushers "outdated" color on amazonpost #1 of 171/13/11 at 6:48pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 171/13/11 at 6:56pmpost #3 of 171/13/11 at 7:03pmThread Starterpost #4 of 171/13/11 at 7:04pmpost #5 of 171/13/11 at 7:04pmpost #6 of 171/13/11 at 7:06pm
I'm not as much as an audiophile as most people here, I don't even have a nice set of headphones, but you can definitely tell that the Skullcandies are not worth what they charge. Just save up and get some M50s.post #7 of 171/13/11 at 7:10pmQuote:
...really?...we have our reasons...post #8 of 171/13/11 at 7:14pmpost #9 of 171/14/11 at 3:08pmpost #10 of 171/14/11 at 6:47pmpost #11 of 171/14/11 at 7:17pmpost #12 of 171/14/11 at 7:18pmpost #13 of 171/14/11 at 7:35pmQuote:
well, considering that he's considering skullcandy, I doubt he'd know what you're talking aboutpost #14 of 171/14/11 at 10:05pm
This guy probably just hasn't had experience with high quality music yet. I used to really like a big boomy bass because it is what I had grown up with in cars and stuff. But since I got my m50's I've been trained to a higher standard of bass. But hey, if the op wants to stick with his big boomy unclear bass then those headphones will honestly fit him very well. But if he thinks he wants to step into higher quality music then thats when we can step in and help. Til then though... he's not gonna get much love on here lolpost #15 of 171/14/11 at 10:53pm
- Skullcandy Skullcrushers "outdated" color on amazon
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 9 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 20 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 38 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics asg2.5 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeaker Mad Dog Pros 3 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by Aornic
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by mark2410
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by vapman
- › NuForce HEM6 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Triple... by Hi-Fi EDU
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...