I looked at the skullcandy skullcrushers on amazon, and saw a few different colors for them. The 2 i like are pinstripe black and black with checkers. The checkered ones say they are outdated and a new version is available. The new version is the pinstripe. So, is the checkered version actually an old version of the product? I've heard places that the skullcrushers didnt fit into ipods with cases on them, but then the new ones do. (I have a case on my ipod)
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/18/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 1/18/11
- productSkullcandy Skullcrusher Stereo Headphones (Black/White)tagged by System, 1/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Skullcandy Headphones Last post on 9/22/10 at 2:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 Impression: Skullcandy is Finally Getting Serious Last post on 5/12/13 at 11:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Modding Koss with Skullcandy? Last post on 6/3/12 at 10:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another "recommend me some headphone's" thread Last post on 10/19/11 at 3:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is my first review on head-fi. I had humble beginnings in my path as an audiophile that only officially started once I got the wonderful AKG K550 and grew more conscious of the link between...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank RIVA Audio team for a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Thanks to the original Jambox, going back a few years, wireless...
http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/ It takes a lot of confidence to name your product after the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird. If your going to honor the legendary mach 3+ strategic reconnaissance...
Every 6 months I've had the pleasure of talking to Shinobu Karaki of Aurorasound at the Tokyo headphone festivals. As an ex-Texas Instruments employee he has come up with some interesting...
For me, the Audeze EL-8Cs satisfy a long awaited two year search for a closed headphone that I can use at work that sound just as good as my home theater setup. I enjoy them so much, that I cannot...
Skullcandy Skullcrushers "outdated" color on amazonpost #1 of 171/13/11 at 6:48pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 171/13/11 at 6:56pmpost #3 of 171/13/11 at 7:03pmThread Starterpost #4 of 171/13/11 at 7:04pmpost #5 of 171/13/11 at 7:04pmpost #6 of 171/13/11 at 7:06pm
I'm not as much as an audiophile as most people here, I don't even have a nice set of headphones, but you can definitely tell that the Skullcandies are not worth what they charge. Just save up and get some M50s.post #7 of 171/13/11 at 7:10pmQuote:
...really?...we have our reasons...post #8 of 171/13/11 at 7:14pmpost #9 of 171/14/11 at 3:08pmpost #10 of 171/14/11 at 6:47pmpost #11 of 171/14/11 at 7:17pmpost #12 of 171/14/11 at 7:18pmpost #13 of 171/14/11 at 7:35pmQuote:
well, considering that he's considering skullcandy, I doubt he'd know what you're talking aboutpost #14 of 171/14/11 at 10:05pm
This guy probably just hasn't had experience with high quality music yet. I used to really like a big boomy bass because it is what I had grown up with in cars and stuff. But since I got my m50's I've been trained to a higher standard of bass. But hey, if the op wants to stick with his big boomy unclear bass then those headphones will honestly fit him very well. But if he thinks he wants to step into higher quality music then thats when we can step in and help. Til then though... he's not gonna get much love on here lolpost #15 of 171/14/11 at 10:53pm
- Skullcandy Skullcrushers "outdated" color on amazon
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › OPPO PM-2 Is Available - Post Your Impressions Here 29 seconds ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on Sennheiser HD 419? 4 minutes ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 4 minutes ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › Review: EarWerkz Legend Omega and Legend R - With Comparisons 8 minutes ago
- › Seattle Spring Meet at BottleHeadquarters 4/25/2015 8 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DreamKing
- › Riva TurboX High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth Speaker (Black) by twister6
- › Ray Samuels Emmeline "The Black Bird" SR-71A Portable... by Stereocilia
- › Aurorasound HEADA Balanced Headphone Amplifier by Currawong
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by bearcat1986
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by YoYo JoKeR
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by DJScope
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 by MrJohnny
- › Shure SE112m+-GR Sound Isolating Earphones with Remote + Microphone... by pformagg
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2