Well I just got these bad boys in the mail and think they are great, downside my ears are shaped super strange like and I have a very hard time finding the correct position to fit them in my ears along with the right tips. the sound if pretty goof for the price, I feel that they are a bit to bassy. nice case and packaging. I'll give them a week and if I don't like them send them back for a refund.over all just from the 20 min I've been listening to them I would give the sound a 6/10, build 7/10, comfort a 9/10*when they fit right* and over all value a 7/10 but like I said I will give them a week.
Related Forum Threads
- Most durable IEM's under $20 with microphone/play/pause button? Sound quality NOT important! Last post on 4/4/14 at 12:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for iem's Last post on 9/27/12 at 10:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for budget IEMs for use in the gym Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Silicon tips like Klipsch S4 for UE TF 10 ? Last post on 10/10/12 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Long lasting, Great sounding in-ear earphones under $60 (Australian) Last post on 8/24/12 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
I was offered to review these for Brainwavz and I agreed. I am not affiliated with the company, and have no bias towards or against them. This review will be my unbiased opinion on...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
MEElectronics M6 mini reveiw.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
clear hahaha, low profile for school. as for the build they feel solid, and are very small so it seems like they would be hard to break.
Well I think I'm going to return them. Nothing wrong with the sound just the fit is so damn annoying, I cant get a proper seal on both sides, its either one or the other and it just sounds awfle like that.
I found the stock tips to be really dodgy in means of seal, so I had picked up a pack of Monster Supertips to try. The hybrids are way more comfortable compared to the stock tips, and the foam tips in the pack were even moreso. I am not one for foam tips but they did seal very nicely first try. Using these tips has even cut down the sometimes shrill highs that I get from my m6's.
I find when putting these in my ears, it is best to stick the tip into my canal with the guide tilted about 45 degrees towards my face. Insert the tip then turn the whole piece so that the guides hook my ear. As I do this I keep my mouth open to make sure the seal is deep.
Other than that, these are a nice set of iems for the budget minded.
Agreed, they're a great set of budget IEMs, my go-to pair especially while working out or commuting. I thankfully get a very good fit with the stock tips, so the seal has never been an issue. I do want to try out some foam tips, but I will in due time.
Apart from that, especially with the burn in, I personally feel that the sound has improved and smoothened considerably. These are second only to my Monster Turbines (which cost a LOT more) in terms of bass.
If you do return them, try the M9. I get a much better fit with those, and the sound is pretty good too ;)
- MEElectronics M6 mini reveiw.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › APOGEE Groove USB DAC headphone amp 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 visit pg 18. IMGS pg 19. NEW beta FW 1st page. . to... 8 minutes ago
- › Ibasso DX80 8 minutes ago
- › V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Pre-Sale $150 Voucher, Video,... 10 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 10 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers... 11 minutes ago
- › Bose SoundTrue vs ATH-M50x 11 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Brainwavz Jive by jasonb
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2