Well I just got these bad boys in the mail and think they are great, downside my ears are shaped super strange like and I have a very hard time finding the correct position to fit them in my ears along with the right tips. the sound if pretty goof for the price, I feel that they are a bit to bassy. nice case and packaging. I'll give them a week and if I don't like them send them back for a refund.over all just from the 20 min I've been listening to them I would give the sound a 6/10, build 7/10, comfort a 9/10*when they fit right* and over all value a 7/10 but like I said I will give them a week.
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for iem's Last post on 9/27/12 at 10:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for budget IEMs for use in the gym Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Silicon tips like Klipsch S4 for UE TF 10 ? Last post on 10/10/12 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Long lasting, Great sounding in-ear earphones under $60 (Australian) Last post on 8/24/12 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Iem noob looking for suggestions Last post on 8/12/12 at 5:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
MEElectronics M6 mini reveiw.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
clear hahaha, low profile for school. as for the build they feel solid, and are very small so it seems like they would be hard to break.
Well I think I'm going to return them. Nothing wrong with the sound just the fit is so damn annoying, I cant get a proper seal on both sides, its either one or the other and it just sounds awfle like that.
I found the stock tips to be really dodgy in means of seal, so I had picked up a pack of Monster Supertips to try. The hybrids are way more comfortable compared to the stock tips, and the foam tips in the pack were even moreso. I am not one for foam tips but they did seal very nicely first try. Using these tips has even cut down the sometimes shrill highs that I get from my m6's.
I find when putting these in my ears, it is best to stick the tip into my canal with the guide tilted about 45 degrees towards my face. Insert the tip then turn the whole piece so that the guides hook my ear. As I do this I keep my mouth open to make sure the seal is deep.
Other than that, these are a nice set of iems for the budget minded.
Agreed, they're a great set of budget IEMs, my go-to pair especially while working out or commuting. I thankfully get a very good fit with the stock tips, so the seal has never been an issue. I do want to try out some foam tips, but I will in due time.
Apart from that, especially with the burn in, I personally feel that the sound has improved and smoothened considerably. These are second only to my Monster Turbines (which cost a LOT more) in terms of bass.
If you do return them, try the M9. I get a much better fit with those, and the sound is pretty good too ;)
- MEElectronics M6 mini reveiw.
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 seconds ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › Review: Violectric V800 DAC 7 minutes ago
- › Uplifting Trance reccomendations 10 minutes ago
- › NewOpto KH - 01 headphone portable amp at Fujiya Avic 2014 Show 10 minutes ago
- › Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement 11 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)