Well I just got these bad boys in the mail and think they are great, downside my ears are shaped super strange like and I have a very hard time finding the correct position to fit them in my ears along with the right tips. the sound if pretty goof for the price, I feel that they are a bit to bassy. nice case and packaging. I'll give them a week and if I don't like them send them back for a refund.over all just from the 20 min I've been listening to them I would give the sound a 6/10, build 7/10, comfort a 9/10*when they fit right* and over all value a 7/10 but like I said I will give them a week.
Related Forum Threads
- Most durable IEM's under $20 with microphone/play/pause button? Sound quality NOT important! Last post on 4/4/14 at 12:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for iem's Last post on 9/27/12 at 10:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for budget IEMs for use in the gym Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Silicon tips like Klipsch S4 for UE TF 10 ? Last post on 10/10/12 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Long lasting, Great sounding in-ear earphones under $60 (Australian) Last post on 8/24/12 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Design & Comfort: Why can't you all do this? AudioQuest makes their first headphone and immediately gets so many things right that other companies seem to completely ignore. They even had the...
Bought these bad boys on sale from Harman Audio. Very clear and balanced sound for the price range, I have also had some good Grado SR80i headphones that I gave to my brother but the AKG K550 has...
Introduction Based on the very successful Delta earphones previously, Brainwavz has come up with a second version of the Delta’s, now upgraded with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. As these are...
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
MEElectronics M6 mini reveiw.post #1 of 91/13/11 at 5:03pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 91/13/11 at 5:09pmpost #3 of 91/13/11 at 7:31pmpost #4 of 91/13/11 at 9:42pmThread StarterQuote:
clear hahaha, low profile for school. as for the build they feel solid, and are very small so it seems like they would be hard to break.post #5 of 91/13/11 at 10:30pmThread Starter
Well I think I'm going to return them. Nothing wrong with the sound just the fit is so damn annoying, I cant get a proper seal on both sides, its either one or the other and it just sounds awfle like that.post #6 of 91/14/11 at 2:39ampost #7 of 91/14/11 at 6:18am
I found the stock tips to be really dodgy in means of seal, so I had picked up a pack of Monster Supertips to try. The hybrids are way more comfortable compared to the stock tips, and the foam tips in the pack were even moreso. I am not one for foam tips but they did seal very nicely first try. Using these tips has even cut down the sometimes shrill highs that I get from my m6's.
I find when putting these in my ears, it is best to stick the tip into my canal with the guide tilted about 45 degrees towards my face. Insert the tip then turn the whole piece so that the guides hook my ear. As I do this I keep my mouth open to make sure the seal is deep.
Other than that, these are a nice set of iems for the budget minded.post #8 of 91/14/11 at 8:08am
Agreed, they're a great set of budget IEMs, my go-to pair especially while working out or commuting. I thankfully get a very good fit with the stock tips, so the seal has never been an issue. I do want to try out some foam tips, but I will in due time.
Apart from that, especially with the burn in, I personally feel that the sound has improved and smoothened considerably. These are second only to my Monster Turbines (which cost a LOT more) in terms of bass.post #9 of 91/14/11 at 11:53amQuote:
If you do return them, try the M9. I get a much better fit with those, and the sound is pretty good too ;)Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics M6 mini reveiw.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent. 3 minutes ago
- › Gustard A20H DAC (Dual AK4497EQ, analog preamp, headphone amp, all... 3 minutes ago
- › MYSPHERE 3.1-UNIQUE in SOUND&DESIGN&BUILD QUALITY 4 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 4 minutes ago
- › [Review] Philips SHL3300 "DJ" Headphones - Most Underrated Headphone? 6 minutes ago
- › Sony ZX2 (non-volume cap) with Mezzo Soprano mod 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo issue solutions thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fulla 2 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear