Well I just got these bad boys in the mail and think they are great, downside my ears are shaped super strange like and I have a very hard time finding the correct position to fit them in my ears along with the right tips. the sound if pretty goof for the price, I feel that they are a bit to bassy. nice case and packaging. I'll give them a week and if I don't like them send them back for a refund.over all just from the 20 min I've been listening to them I would give the sound a 6/10, build 7/10, comfort a 9/10*when they fit right* and over all value a 7/10 but like I said I will give them a week.
Related Forum Threads
- Most durable IEM's under $20 with microphone/play/pause button? Sound quality NOT important! Last post on 4/4/14 at 12:44pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for iem's Last post on 9/27/12 at 10:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for budget IEMs for use in the gym Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Silicon tips like Klipsch S4 for UE TF 10 ? Last post on 10/10/12 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Long lasting, Great sounding in-ear earphones under $60 (Australian) Last post on 8/24/12 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I do not own this unit – I had this unit from @fnkcow With Impedance of 320ohm this earbuds need a good amp to show its worth. I use my phone during my first listen to the zen and it sounds...
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
MEElectronics M6 mini reveiw.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
clear hahaha, low profile for school. as for the build they feel solid, and are very small so it seems like they would be hard to break.
Well I think I'm going to return them. Nothing wrong with the sound just the fit is so damn annoying, I cant get a proper seal on both sides, its either one or the other and it just sounds awfle like that.
I found the stock tips to be really dodgy in means of seal, so I had picked up a pack of Monster Supertips to try. The hybrids are way more comfortable compared to the stock tips, and the foam tips in the pack were even moreso. I am not one for foam tips but they did seal very nicely first try. Using these tips has even cut down the sometimes shrill highs that I get from my m6's.
I find when putting these in my ears, it is best to stick the tip into my canal with the guide tilted about 45 degrees towards my face. Insert the tip then turn the whole piece so that the guides hook my ear. As I do this I keep my mouth open to make sure the seal is deep.
Other than that, these are a nice set of iems for the budget minded.
Agreed, they're a great set of budget IEMs, my go-to pair especially while working out or commuting. I thankfully get a very good fit with the stock tips, so the seal has never been an issue. I do want to try out some foam tips, but I will in due time.
Apart from that, especially with the burn in, I personally feel that the sound has improved and smoothened considerably. These are second only to my Monster Turbines (which cost a LOT more) in terms of bass.
If you do return them, try the M9. I get a much better fit with those, and the sound is pretty good too ;)
- MEElectronics M6 mini reveiw.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 13 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 3 minutes ago
- › GRADO GR10: Reviews, First Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Seattle Summer Redhook Meet 7/25/2015 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 + Custom Balanced Cable 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Seattle Secret meet 5/31/2015 7 minutes ago
- › The all new ALO Rx IEM amp! Now on sale. 7 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)