Looks great, it's like a steampunk version of the DT1350 :-)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT48 E 200 ohmstagged by System, 4/8/11
- productbeyerdynamic T50ptagged by System, 2/10/11
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 4/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/12/11
- categoryOn Eartagged by autoexec, 5/26/13
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 1/12/11
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by autoexec, 5/26/13
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 1/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- On ear or over ear headphone with good isolation in the sub $200 range? Last post on 9/7/12 at 2:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones, On-ear vs over-ear and how much should one spend? etc... Last post on 9/20/12 at 8:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget $200-300 Want over-ear decent design headphone to buy Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphone Advice... Last post on 7/15/12 at 1:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [review/comparison] Beyerdynamic DT1350, T50p, Sennheiser HD25-1-ii, HD25-13-ii, Pioneer... Last post on 8/13/13 at 11:59am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
New Beyer DT1350 - Page 256post #3826 of 383010/15/14 at 3:59am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3827 of 383010/15/14 at 4:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by sp3llv3xit
The first thing that everyone noticed is the treble. The wood cup and the velour pads made the treble pack on a lot of air and as a result, it now sounds almost like an opened-back. The stock 1350s has good treble body but it made the treble sound congested and tightly bunched up by comparison. Because of this, soundstaging no longer feels tunnel-like but has took on a significant breadth as well.
The next thing anyone would notice is the bass. Midbass bloat has been dramatically reduced from what would otherwise have been a thin cloth to a sheer fabric. This reduction makes the sub-bass take centerstage and by happy accident, brought on a better sonic spatial presentation in the lower frequencies. Even with alternative rock or rock genre, the drums sound faster with greater separation.
Nice. Did you do them yourself or did you have someone do it for you?post #3828 of 383010/15/14 at 6:52pmpost #3829 of 383010/15/14 at 11:02pmpost #3830 of 383010/15/14 at 11:25pm
Unfortunately, I do not know his handle here in headfi. We have a small regional audiophile group where he moonlights as a cable guy. Recently, he's done some good work (subjective) for me.
Below, the mannequin heads made of fiber glass, were also done by the same guy. We call him Arbi.
Here - DT1350 opened back cups. They sound fantastic.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Beyer DT1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 1 minute ago
- › Help with headphone amp 1 minute ago
- › Sony announces the "Just ear" brand of custom IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Koss KSC75's. Dont Forget This Giant Killer in all the ''Hidden... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › JH Audio JH-13 PRO impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › K701, 702, Q701, HD 598 or something else? 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Are the B&O H6 headphonesworth it? 7 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)