General impression after a day of listening:
- Highs are given better airspace.
- Mids sound less thick but have better 3 dimensional presentation. Gone is the tunnel-like soundstage of the stock 1350.
- Bass quantity got sapped but the resulting low end push gives a more controlled and pleasant slam as bass decay sounds more natural in open-backs.
Whereas the stock 1350 may sound like stereo speakers attached to my ears, the modded phones create an enveloping sound that reminds me more of the T1 than a pair of portable supraaurals.
- 1,049 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Select All Posts By This User