Me too... unfortunately they are not yet listed on their site.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT48 E 200 ohmstagged by System, 4/8/11
- productbeyerdynamic T50ptagged by System, 2/10/11
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 4/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/12/11
- categoryOn Eartagged by autoexec, 5/26/13
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 1/12/11
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by autoexec, 5/26/13
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 1/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- On ear or over ear headphone with good isolation in the sub $200 range? Last post on 9/7/12 at 2:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones, On-ear vs over-ear and how much should one spend? etc... Last post on 9/20/12 at 8:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget $200-300 Want over-ear decent design headphone to buy Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphone Advice... Last post on 7/15/12 at 1:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [review/comparison] Beyerdynamic DT1350, T50p, Sennheiser HD25-1-ii, HD25-13-ii, Pioneer... Last post on 4/1/15 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
New Beyer DT1350 - Page 231post #3451 of 39358/2/13 at 3:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3452 of 39358/2/13 at 10:27ampost #3453 of 39358/2/13 at 10:31ampost #3454 of 39358/2/13 at 10:43ampost #3455 of 39358/2/13 at 11:13am
Great bass texture, fast, very good tone, I feel like its a good balanced sound. For an on-ear (I dont have much experience with on ear), I feel like the imaging is very good or better than I thought it would be. Seems like the sound is produced from the coil effortlessly. Burning it in just in case it makes a difference, but even out of the box I like it a lot. I used to have the t50p and also liked the sound (when positioned correctly). From memory, I think these sound better or at least, I am more impressed by this sound than I remember being with the t50p.
I thought the headband would be more comfortable since you can adjust how wide it is... maybe I just havent found the sweet spot. Clamping force is a bit high but not horrible. The cable is actually pretty nice. the coil is very small and the cable is well made. the 1/8 plug is threaded for some reason.. not sure why, maybe a screw on 1/4 adapter?
I'll have some pictures over the weekend. Overall, I am very happy with them. I will absolutely be keeping them. May not be for everyone due to being on ear, clamping force, overall adjustable size doesnt look to cater towards bigger heads. I am 3 notches from fully extended on both sides and I have a normal sized head... i think. I was battling between getting these or Mad Dogs 3.2. I had the original MD and thought they sounded good. They made my ears get too hot though. The MDs might be technically a better phone, but I am happy with these as they are exactly what I was looking for in size, portability, and sound.
These are my impressions and will most definitely differ from other peoples since SQ is subjective. Gear matters, ears matter.
Used out of my clip zip > O2 amp for music and Fiio D3 > O2 to play my PS3.post #3456 of 39358/2/13 at 11:36amQuote:
Glad to hear you like them :-)
The old version did include a screw on 1/4" adapter. Take a look into the little pockets in the case, you might find it there (if its still included).post #3457 of 39358/2/13 at 3:40pm
Yeah I'd be surprised if they didn't include the 1/4" screw-on adapter since it is a studio headphone. FYI, its the exact same screw-on adapter that Beyer's other 'phones come with such as the 770, 880, & 990, in case you need to track one down.post #3458 of 39358/4/13 at 12:54pmpost #3459 of 39358/7/13 at 4:26pmpost #3460 of 39358/10/13 at 8:12ampost #3461 of 39358/10/13 at 9:12ampost #3462 of 39358/10/13 at 10:19ampost #3463 of 39358/10/13 at 10:53ampost #3464 of 39358/10/13 at 11:21am
For me it loosened up a little, and I found how best to position the cups on my ears and how to separate the headbands to get the best comfort. That takes a little use to find that sweet spot for your head.post #3465 of 39358/10/13 at 3:45pmQuote:
Thanks for the words of hope. Hahaha... Will it stay this bassy or will the mid bass lessen over time?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Beyer DT1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › JVC HA-FX1100 Japanese Flagship (FX 1200) 12 seconds ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 40 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Apogee Groove Dac / Headphone Amp 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Ideas for adding Mic to AKG K702 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)