Me too... unfortunately they are not yet listed on their site.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT48 E 200 ohmstagged by System, 4/8/11
- productbeyerdynamic T50ptagged by System, 2/10/11
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 4/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/12/11
- categoryOn Eartagged by autoexec, 5/26/13
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 1/12/11
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by autoexec, 5/26/13
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 1/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- On ear or over ear headphone with good isolation in the sub $200 range? Last post on 9/7/12 at 2:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones, On-ear vs over-ear and how much should one spend? etc... Last post on 9/20/12 at 8:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget $200-300 Want over-ear decent design headphone to buy Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphone Advice... Last post on 7/15/12 at 1:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [review/comparison] Beyerdynamic DT1350, T50p, Sennheiser HD25-1-ii, HD25-13-ii, Pioneer... Last post on 8/13/13 at 11:59am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I first reviewed the original Brainwavz R3 back in December 2013, and unfortunately...
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
New Beyer DT1350 - Page 231post #3451 of 38138/2/13 at 3:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3452 of 38138/2/13 at 10:27ampost #3453 of 38138/2/13 at 10:31ampost #3454 of 38138/2/13 at 10:43ampost #3455 of 38138/2/13 at 11:13am
Great bass texture, fast, very good tone, I feel like its a good balanced sound. For an on-ear (I dont have much experience with on ear), I feel like the imaging is very good or better than I thought it would be. Seems like the sound is produced from the coil effortlessly. Burning it in just in case it makes a difference, but even out of the box I like it a lot. I used to have the t50p and also liked the sound (when positioned correctly). From memory, I think these sound better or at least, I am more impressed by this sound than I remember being with the t50p.
I thought the headband would be more comfortable since you can adjust how wide it is... maybe I just havent found the sweet spot. Clamping force is a bit high but not horrible. The cable is actually pretty nice. the coil is very small and the cable is well made. the 1/8 plug is threaded for some reason.. not sure why, maybe a screw on 1/4 adapter?
I'll have some pictures over the weekend. Overall, I am very happy with them. I will absolutely be keeping them. May not be for everyone due to being on ear, clamping force, overall adjustable size doesnt look to cater towards bigger heads. I am 3 notches from fully extended on both sides and I have a normal sized head... i think. I was battling between getting these or Mad Dogs 3.2. I had the original MD and thought they sounded good. They made my ears get too hot though. The MDs might be technically a better phone, but I am happy with these as they are exactly what I was looking for in size, portability, and sound.
These are my impressions and will most definitely differ from other peoples since SQ is subjective. Gear matters, ears matter.
Used out of my clip zip > O2 amp for music and Fiio D3 > O2 to play my PS3.post #3456 of 38138/2/13 at 11:36amQuote:
Glad to hear you like them :-)
The old version did include a screw on 1/4" adapter. Take a look into the little pockets in the case, you might find it there (if its still included).post #3457 of 38138/2/13 at 3:40pm
Yeah I'd be surprised if they didn't include the 1/4" screw-on adapter since it is a studio headphone. FYI, its the exact same screw-on adapter that Beyer's other 'phones come with such as the 770, 880, & 990, in case you need to track one down.post #3458 of 38138/4/13 at 12:54pmpost #3459 of 38138/7/13 at 4:26pmpost #3460 of 38138/10/13 at 8:12ampost #3461 of 38138/10/13 at 9:12ampost #3462 of 38138/10/13 at 10:19ampost #3463 of 38138/10/13 at 10:53ampost #3464 of 38138/10/13 at 11:21am
For me it loosened up a little, and I found how best to position the cups on my ears and how to separate the headbands to get the best comfort. That takes a little use to find that sweet spot for your head.post #3465 of 38138/10/13 at 3:45pmQuote:
Thanks for the words of hope. Hahaha... Will it stay this bassy or will the mid bass lessen over time?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Beyer DT1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › In need of advice for selecting a good pair of headphones! 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 2 minutes ago
- › Paradigm Atom v4 Bookshelf Speakers (Black Ash) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › 2014 tube amp rankings 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 4 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD480 or HD440II Replacement Cable 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)