Me too... unfortunately they are not yet listed on their site.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT48 E 200 ohmstagged by System, 4/8/11
- productbeyerdynamic T50ptagged by System, 2/10/11
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 4/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/12/11
- categoryOn Eartagged by autoexec, 5/26/13
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 1/12/11
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by autoexec, 5/26/13
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 1/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- On ear or over ear headphone with good isolation in the sub $200 range? Last post on 9/7/12 at 2:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones, On-ear vs over-ear and how much should one spend? etc... Last post on 9/20/12 at 8:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget $200-300 Want over-ear decent design headphone to buy Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphone Advice... Last post on 7/15/12 at 1:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [review/comparison] Beyerdynamic DT1350, T50p, Sennheiser HD25-1-ii, HD25-13-ii, Pioneer... Last post on 4/1/15 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
New Beyer DT1350 - Page 231post #3451 of 39478/2/13 at 3:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3452 of 39478/2/13 at 10:27ampost #3453 of 39478/2/13 at 10:31ampost #3454 of 39478/2/13 at 10:43ampost #3455 of 39478/2/13 at 11:13am
Great bass texture, fast, very good tone, I feel like its a good balanced sound. For an on-ear (I dont have much experience with on ear), I feel like the imaging is very good or better than I thought it would be. Seems like the sound is produced from the coil effortlessly. Burning it in just in case it makes a difference, but even out of the box I like it a lot. I used to have the t50p and also liked the sound (when positioned correctly). From memory, I think these sound better or at least, I am more impressed by this sound than I remember being with the t50p.
I thought the headband would be more comfortable since you can adjust how wide it is... maybe I just havent found the sweet spot. Clamping force is a bit high but not horrible. The cable is actually pretty nice. the coil is very small and the cable is well made. the 1/8 plug is threaded for some reason.. not sure why, maybe a screw on 1/4 adapter?
I'll have some pictures over the weekend. Overall, I am very happy with them. I will absolutely be keeping them. May not be for everyone due to being on ear, clamping force, overall adjustable size doesnt look to cater towards bigger heads. I am 3 notches from fully extended on both sides and I have a normal sized head... i think. I was battling between getting these or Mad Dogs 3.2. I had the original MD and thought they sounded good. They made my ears get too hot though. The MDs might be technically a better phone, but I am happy with these as they are exactly what I was looking for in size, portability, and sound.
These are my impressions and will most definitely differ from other peoples since SQ is subjective. Gear matters, ears matter.
Used out of my clip zip > O2 amp for music and Fiio D3 > O2 to play my PS3.post #3456 of 39478/2/13 at 11:36amQuote:
Glad to hear you like them :-)
The old version did include a screw on 1/4" adapter. Take a look into the little pockets in the case, you might find it there (if its still included).post #3457 of 39478/2/13 at 3:40pm
Yeah I'd be surprised if they didn't include the 1/4" screw-on adapter since it is a studio headphone. FYI, its the exact same screw-on adapter that Beyer's other 'phones come with such as the 770, 880, & 990, in case you need to track one down.post #3458 of 39478/4/13 at 12:54pmpost #3459 of 39478/7/13 at 4:26pmpost #3460 of 39478/10/13 at 8:12ampost #3461 of 39478/10/13 at 9:12ampost #3462 of 39478/10/13 at 10:19ampost #3463 of 39478/10/13 at 10:53ampost #3464 of 39478/10/13 at 11:21am
For me it loosened up a little, and I found how best to position the cups on my ears and how to separate the headbands to get the best comfort. That takes a little use to find that sweet spot for your head.post #3465 of 39478/10/13 at 3:45pmQuote:
Thanks for the words of hope. Hahaha... Will it stay this bassy or will the mid bass lessen over time?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Beyer DT1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Fostex HP-P1 vs HiFi-M8 for travel rig 40 seconds ago
- › Review of the JVC HA-FXH30 by B9Scrambler 43 seconds ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 53 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Best format for ripping CD's 1 minute ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC at CanJam London 2015 (and a new model announced...) 2 minutes ago
- › What can I use as a good source for my Flac collection 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2