Me too... unfortunately they are not yet listed on their site.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT48 E 200 ohmstagged by System, 4/8/11
- productbeyerdynamic T50ptagged by System, 2/10/11
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 4/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/12/11
- categoryOn Eartagged by autoexec, 5/26/13
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 1/12/11
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by autoexec, 5/26/13
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 1/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- On ear or over ear headphone with good isolation in the sub $200 range? Last post on 9/7/12 at 2:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones, On-ear vs over-ear and how much should one spend? etc... Last post on 9/20/12 at 8:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget $200-300 Want over-ear decent design headphone to buy Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphone Advice... Last post on 7/15/12 at 1:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [review/comparison] Beyerdynamic DT1350, T50p, Sennheiser HD25-1-ii, HD25-13-ii, Pioneer... Last post on 4/1/15 at 8:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
Dont let these tiny guys disappoint you by looks. Plug them in and you wont believe your ears. These are that good, It sounds like large over ear headphones. I have owned many earbuds like...
New Beyer DT1350 - Page 231post #3451 of 38858/2/13 at 3:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3452 of 38858/2/13 at 10:27ampost #3453 of 38858/2/13 at 10:31ampost #3454 of 38858/2/13 at 10:43ampost #3455 of 38858/2/13 at 11:13am
Great bass texture, fast, very good tone, I feel like its a good balanced sound. For an on-ear (I dont have much experience with on ear), I feel like the imaging is very good or better than I thought it would be. Seems like the sound is produced from the coil effortlessly. Burning it in just in case it makes a difference, but even out of the box I like it a lot. I used to have the t50p and also liked the sound (when positioned correctly). From memory, I think these sound better or at least, I am more impressed by this sound than I remember being with the t50p.
I thought the headband would be more comfortable since you can adjust how wide it is... maybe I just havent found the sweet spot. Clamping force is a bit high but not horrible. The cable is actually pretty nice. the coil is very small and the cable is well made. the 1/8 plug is threaded for some reason.. not sure why, maybe a screw on 1/4 adapter?
I'll have some pictures over the weekend. Overall, I am very happy with them. I will absolutely be keeping them. May not be for everyone due to being on ear, clamping force, overall adjustable size doesnt look to cater towards bigger heads. I am 3 notches from fully extended on both sides and I have a normal sized head... i think. I was battling between getting these or Mad Dogs 3.2. I had the original MD and thought they sounded good. They made my ears get too hot though. The MDs might be technically a better phone, but I am happy with these as they are exactly what I was looking for in size, portability, and sound.
These are my impressions and will most definitely differ from other peoples since SQ is subjective. Gear matters, ears matter.
Used out of my clip zip > O2 amp for music and Fiio D3 > O2 to play my PS3.post #3456 of 38858/2/13 at 11:36amQuote:
Glad to hear you like them :-)
The old version did include a screw on 1/4" adapter. Take a look into the little pockets in the case, you might find it there (if its still included).post #3457 of 38858/2/13 at 3:40pm
Yeah I'd be surprised if they didn't include the 1/4" screw-on adapter since it is a studio headphone. FYI, its the exact same screw-on adapter that Beyer's other 'phones come with such as the 770, 880, & 990, in case you need to track one down.post #3458 of 38858/4/13 at 12:54pmpost #3459 of 38858/7/13 at 4:26pmpost #3460 of 38858/10/13 at 8:12ampost #3461 of 38858/10/13 at 9:12ampost #3462 of 38858/10/13 at 10:19ampost #3463 of 38858/10/13 at 10:53ampost #3464 of 38858/10/13 at 11:21am
For me it loosened up a little, and I found how best to position the cups on my ears and how to separate the headbands to get the best comfort. That takes a little use to find that sweet spot for your head.post #3465 of 38858/10/13 at 3:45pmQuote:
Thanks for the words of hope. Hahaha... Will it stay this bassy or will the mid bass lessen over time?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Beyer DT1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Band Name Game II 22 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 41 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 46 seconds ago
- › Melodious XM-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 56 seconds ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 1 minute ago
- › stax SRD-7 adapter capacitor replacement question? noob question 1 minute ago
- › <200 Open Backs 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Courageousbo
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2