Me too... unfortunately they are not yet listed on their site.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT48 E 200 ohmstagged by System, 4/8/11
- productbeyerdynamic T50ptagged by System, 2/10/11
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 4/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/12/11
- categoryOn Eartagged by autoexec, 5/26/13
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 1/12/11
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by autoexec, 5/26/13
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 1/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- On ear or over ear headphone with good isolation in the sub $200 range? Last post on 9/7/12 at 2:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones, On-ear vs over-ear and how much should one spend? etc... Last post on 9/20/12 at 8:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget $200-300 Want over-ear decent design headphone to buy Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphone Advice... Last post on 7/15/12 at 1:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [review/comparison] Beyerdynamic DT1350, T50p, Sennheiser HD25-1-ii, HD25-13-ii, Pioneer... Last post on 12/3/16 at 9:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of New Zealand tour arranged by @Brooko & @Andykong, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
Ok so it is 2017 and I'm late to the party but I just got this headphone from Singapore Jaben because it seems they were clearing their stock. I got this for a whooping $34.90 SGD!! When I looked...
Have you ever felt like the spark that used to be there just vanished? That the world, once bright and colorful became bland and dull over time? That you no longer feel the joy, the excitement and...
Work in progress. I need to practice my English a bit...
Heard these with Chord Hugo and boy oh boy was I unimpressed... These are not worth anywhere their price point where their sound is concerned. Decently comfortable though. (The sound signature...
New Beyer DT1350 - Page 231post #3451 of 39998/2/13 at 3:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3452 of 39998/2/13 at 10:27ampost #3453 of 39998/2/13 at 10:31ampost #3454 of 39998/2/13 at 10:43ampost #3455 of 39998/2/13 at 11:13am
Great bass texture, fast, very good tone, I feel like its a good balanced sound. For an on-ear (I dont have much experience with on ear), I feel like the imaging is very good or better than I thought it would be. Seems like the sound is produced from the coil effortlessly. Burning it in just in case it makes a difference, but even out of the box I like it a lot. I used to have the t50p and also liked the sound (when positioned correctly). From memory, I think these sound better or at least, I am more impressed by this sound than I remember being with the t50p.
I thought the headband would be more comfortable since you can adjust how wide it is... maybe I just havent found the sweet spot. Clamping force is a bit high but not horrible. The cable is actually pretty nice. the coil is very small and the cable is well made. the 1/8 plug is threaded for some reason.. not sure why, maybe a screw on 1/4 adapter?
I'll have some pictures over the weekend. Overall, I am very happy with them. I will absolutely be keeping them. May not be for everyone due to being on ear, clamping force, overall adjustable size doesnt look to cater towards bigger heads. I am 3 notches from fully extended on both sides and I have a normal sized head... i think. I was battling between getting these or Mad Dogs 3.2. I had the original MD and thought they sounded good. They made my ears get too hot though. The MDs might be technically a better phone, but I am happy with these as they are exactly what I was looking for in size, portability, and sound.
These are my impressions and will most definitely differ from other peoples since SQ is subjective. Gear matters, ears matter.
Used out of my clip zip > O2 amp for music and Fiio D3 > O2 to play my PS3.post #3456 of 39998/2/13 at 11:36amQuote:
Glad to hear you like them :-)
The old version did include a screw on 1/4" adapter. Take a look into the little pockets in the case, you might find it there (if its still included).post #3457 of 39998/2/13 at 3:40pm
Yeah I'd be surprised if they didn't include the 1/4" screw-on adapter since it is a studio headphone. FYI, its the exact same screw-on adapter that Beyer's other 'phones come with such as the 770, 880, & 990, in case you need to track one down.post #3458 of 39998/4/13 at 12:54pmpost #3459 of 39998/7/13 at 4:26pmpost #3460 of 39998/10/13 at 8:12ampost #3461 of 39998/10/13 at 9:12ampost #3462 of 39998/10/13 at 10:19ampost #3463 of 39998/10/13 at 10:53ampost #3464 of 39998/10/13 at 11:21am
For me it loosened up a little, and I found how best to position the cups on my ears and how to separate the headbands to get the best comfort. That takes a little use to find that sweet spot for your head.post #3465 of 39998/10/13 at 3:45pmQuote:
Thanks for the words of hope. Hahaha... Will it stay this bassy or will the mid bass lessen over time?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Beyer DT1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › nad hp50 replacement earpads 59 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 6 minutes ago
- › Want to buy a headphone but don't really know which one fits. 7 minutes ago
- › Can Con Sydney Australia 7.0 - Impressions Thread - 7 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 8 minutes ago
- › [FS] AUDEZE iSINE 10 In-Ear monitor headphone 8 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Micro iDSD Black (One Week Old) 11 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016 13 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Goldring DR150 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by themindfreak
- › Sparkos Labs SS3602 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ by VintageFlanker
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear