Digizoid isn't really just an amp with bass boost, but more like serious 'enhanced' signal processing... I doubt any normal bass boost will be as extreme as the ZO. If an amp's bass boost is as strong as the red level in ZO, it is seriously flawed
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT48 E 200 ohmstagged by System, 4/8/11
- productbeyerdynamic T50ptagged by System, 2/10/11
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 4/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/12/11
- categoryOn Eartagged by autoexec, 5/26/13
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 1/12/11
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by autoexec, 5/26/13
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 1/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- On ear or over ear headphone with good isolation in the sub $200 range? Last post on 9/7/12 at 2:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones, On-ear vs over-ear and how much should one spend? etc... Last post on 9/20/12 at 8:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget $200-300 Want over-ear decent design headphone to buy Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphone Advice... Last post on 7/15/12 at 1:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [review/comparison] Beyerdynamic DT1350, T50p, Sennheiser HD25-1-ii, HD25-13-ii, Pioneer... Last post on 8/13/13 at 11:59am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
New Beyer DT1350 - Page 206post #3076 of 388512/22/12 at 5:13am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3077 of 388512/22/12 at 1:56pmQuote:
That may be true... I've never heard an ZO b4, but the Bass Boost for my amp is mesaured at about +8db that's ofcourse at 100% volume [meaning source volume and output are teh same] when listening to lower volumes the boost is... pretty freaking big! Still it might not be AS much as ZO, but it's MORE than the E11 and Just as tight with equally good attack! FOr $100 I'm a pretty dang happy customer, tried my Xb 700's with the Indeed G3 last night... I was shocked :D.
My favorite band Nu Tone sounded AWSOME, they how ever like a Sub/Mid bass line... heavy frequancies in 50 adn 129 hrz at the same time -.-, it's mixed together MAGICALLY but the Xb's bring out the Sub more so there's some roll off... which kinda sucks but with just my cMoy or E11 the entire Nu Tone bass sounded rolled off... so me gusta! Still though I wonder if I want a Digizoid... as the more it boost the "muddier" it gets! Lots of Tight bass... me gusta Tube! I also noticed the Tube has more bass "un boosted'' than both my solid states [when they are un boosted as well] so I guess I'm a tube bass fan :D
haters gonna hate <3post #3078 of 388512/22/12 at 3:36pmpost #3079 of 388512/22/12 at 4:23pmpost #3080 of 388512/22/12 at 10:06pmQuote:
Hey, I got it at US $249 .. :D Here is the website www.razordogdeals.com but I bought it from his ebay store.
Of course plus shipping which cost US $44 for me .. :(post #3081 of 388512/23/12 at 12:39ampost #3082 of 388512/23/12 at 12:49am
You and me both! Although the Grado SR325i is sounding nice from the HP-P1 at this moment, maybe I don't want the DT1350 when it gets here. DT1350 are $399 normal retail free shipping in Oz right now. For me if they were $50 and I don't like them its a waste, $399 and they get a lot of use and appreciation, well worth the expenditure ... luxury item no less.post #3083 of 388512/23/12 at 1:44amQuote:
Since you mentioned it, I started looking for desktop amp now .. I have an eye on Hifiman EF2A which has the tube as well.
Is there anyone try Hifiman EF2A with DT1350 ?Quote:Originally Posted by Saraguie
I just purchased from B&H Photo Audio $237. free shipping CONUS, cost me $15.
They are supposed to be very well matched to the Fostex HP-P1....fingers are crossed.
Wow.. It is a great deal..post #3084 of 388512/23/12 at 10:35amQuote:Originally Posted by AJHeadfi
You and me both! Although the Grado SR325i is sounding nice from the HP-P1 at this moment, maybe I don't want the DT1350 when it gets here. DT1350 are $399 normal retail free shipping in Oz right now. For me if they were $50 and I don't like them its a waste, $399 and they get a lot of use and appreciation, well worth the expenditure ... luxury item no less.
Agree with you 100%! Let's compare notes when we get them.post #3085 of 388512/23/12 at 11:07amQuote:
It's the best headphone i own. If the gneres people favour for this headphone are of your preference, then do it! These are the most impressive ones i've owned. But unfortunately are the most uncomfortable too. I've been tempted to throw down some money for the T5p after hearing these and demoing some T1s too. The tesla drivers are really something.post #3086 of 388512/23/12 at 5:32pmpost #3087 of 388512/23/12 at 5:42pmQuote:
Damn good down to 10Hz. FWIW, mine go down pretty low using this tool:post #3088 of 388512/23/12 at 6:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by MacedonianHero
Damn good down to 10Hz. FWIW, mine go down pretty low using this tool:
I'm looking for similar extension to the 80ohm version, it is much bassier than 600ohm, at least according to graphs:
The DT1350 looks pretty suitable on paper btw. But from experience I know that the graphs lie sometimes.
And the reason why i'm asking this sorta stupid question because i'm looking for cans to use for some electronic music genres that require such bass extension .
Edited by Headzone - 12/23/12 at 7:01pmpost #3089 of 388512/23/12 at 7:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by eskimo
It's the best headphone i own. If the gneres people favour for this headphone are of your preference, then do it! These are the most impressive ones i've owned. But unfortunately are the most uncomfortable too. I've been tempted to throw down some money for the T5p after hearing these and demoing some T1s too. The tesla drivers are really something.
The T5P sounds different from the DT1350. T5P highs are much sharper whereas DT1350 have good tonal balance. "Tesla" is more marketing than anything else. No one to this day can figure out what Tesla actually means in terms of design goals or implementation (other than 1 Tesla magnet in the T1 driver, but obviously not in others). Some of Beyer's classic line headphones are actually better than most of their full sized Tesla line headphones, the lower lines of which are pretty craptastic.
Edited by purrin - 12/23/12 at 7:04pmpost #3090 of 388512/24/12 at 2:25pmAh okay, thanks! I've not owned a headphone as smooth (i don't mean rounded) and when i demo'd the T1 i kinda put 2 and 2 together. I'd still like to have a pair of high end Beyer's over anything else.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Beyer DT1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 6 seconds ago
- › DT880 32 ohm, non portable amp under 100€. 23 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 480II 40 seconds ago
- › What to choose for gaming? 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2