Digizoid isn't really just an amp with bass boost, but more like serious 'enhanced' signal processing... I doubt any normal bass boost will be as extreme as the ZO. If an amp's bass boost is as strong as the red level in ZO, it is seriously flawed
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT48 E 200 ohmstagged by System, 4/8/11
- productbeyerdynamic T50ptagged by System, 2/10/11
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 4/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/12/11
- categoryOn Eartagged by autoexec, 5/26/13
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 1/12/11
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by autoexec, 5/26/13
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 1/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- On ear or over ear headphone with good isolation in the sub $200 range? Last post on 9/7/12 at 2:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones, On-ear vs over-ear and how much should one spend? etc... Last post on 9/20/12 at 8:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget $200-300 Want over-ear decent design headphone to buy Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphone Advice... Last post on 7/15/12 at 1:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [review/comparison] Beyerdynamic DT1350, T50p, Sennheiser HD25-1-ii, HD25-13-ii, Pioneer... Last post on 6/19/16 at 12:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a quick and dirty look at the YHC S600, yet another outstanding hyper-budget earphone worthy of consideration. What the S600 brings to the...
I was able to get these from a friend who used their employee discount, so ignore the price paid. I would consider myself a rookie when it comes to headphones, but not sound quality. My...
Best looking closed headphone on the market that acts just like a open headphone but brings the advantages of a closed headphone such as detail and imaging... It is combining both worlds and packs...
Hello people i guess its the time for me to review the WA5-LE and in this Part i will be covering the Takatsuki 300B Tubes. in Part 02 i will be covering the Elrog 300B (latest/newest...
New Beyer DT1350 - Page 206post #3076 of 398012/22/12 at 5:13am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3077 of 398012/22/12 at 1:56pmQuote:
That may be true... I've never heard an ZO b4, but the Bass Boost for my amp is mesaured at about +8db that's ofcourse at 100% volume [meaning source volume and output are teh same] when listening to lower volumes the boost is... pretty freaking big! Still it might not be AS much as ZO, but it's MORE than the E11 and Just as tight with equally good attack! FOr $100 I'm a pretty dang happy customer, tried my Xb 700's with the Indeed G3 last night... I was shocked :D.
My favorite band Nu Tone sounded AWSOME, they how ever like a Sub/Mid bass line... heavy frequancies in 50 adn 129 hrz at the same time -.-, it's mixed together MAGICALLY but the Xb's bring out the Sub more so there's some roll off... which kinda sucks but with just my cMoy or E11 the entire Nu Tone bass sounded rolled off... so me gusta! Still though I wonder if I want a Digizoid... as the more it boost the "muddier" it gets! Lots of Tight bass... me gusta Tube! I also noticed the Tube has more bass "un boosted'' than both my solid states [when they are un boosted as well] so I guess I'm a tube bass fan :D
haters gonna hate <3post #3078 of 398012/22/12 at 3:36pmpost #3079 of 398012/22/12 at 4:23pmpost #3080 of 398012/22/12 at 10:06pmQuote:
Hey, I got it at US $249 .. :D Here is the website www.razordogdeals.com but I bought it from his ebay store.
Of course plus shipping which cost US $44 for me .. :(post #3081 of 398012/23/12 at 12:39ampost #3082 of 398012/23/12 at 12:49am
You and me both! Although the Grado SR325i is sounding nice from the HP-P1 at this moment, maybe I don't want the DT1350 when it gets here. DT1350 are $399 normal retail free shipping in Oz right now. For me if they were $50 and I don't like them its a waste, $399 and they get a lot of use and appreciation, well worth the expenditure ... luxury item no less.post #3083 of 398012/23/12 at 1:44amQuote:
Since you mentioned it, I started looking for desktop amp now .. I have an eye on Hifiman EF2A which has the tube as well.
Is there anyone try Hifiman EF2A with DT1350 ?Quote:Originally Posted by Saraguie
I just purchased from B&H Photo Audio $237. free shipping CONUS, cost me $15.
They are supposed to be very well matched to the Fostex HP-P1....fingers are crossed.
Wow.. It is a great deal..post #3084 of 398012/23/12 at 10:35amQuote:Originally Posted by AJHeadfi
You and me both! Although the Grado SR325i is sounding nice from the HP-P1 at this moment, maybe I don't want the DT1350 when it gets here. DT1350 are $399 normal retail free shipping in Oz right now. For me if they were $50 and I don't like them its a waste, $399 and they get a lot of use and appreciation, well worth the expenditure ... luxury item no less.
Agree with you 100%! Let's compare notes when we get them.post #3085 of 398012/23/12 at 11:07amQuote:
It's the best headphone i own. If the gneres people favour for this headphone are of your preference, then do it! These are the most impressive ones i've owned. But unfortunately are the most uncomfortable too. I've been tempted to throw down some money for the T5p after hearing these and demoing some T1s too. The tesla drivers are really something.post #3086 of 398012/23/12 at 5:32pmpost #3087 of 398012/23/12 at 5:42pmQuote:
Damn good down to 10Hz. FWIW, mine go down pretty low using this tool:post #3088 of 398012/23/12 at 6:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by MacedonianHero
Damn good down to 10Hz. FWIW, mine go down pretty low using this tool:
I'm looking for similar extension to the 80ohm version, it is much bassier than 600ohm, at least according to graphs:
The DT1350 looks pretty suitable on paper btw. But from experience I know that the graphs lie sometimes.
And the reason why i'm asking this sorta stupid question because i'm looking for cans to use for some electronic music genres that require such bass extension .
Edited by Headzone - 12/23/12 at 7:01pmpost #3089 of 398012/23/12 at 7:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by eskimo
It's the best headphone i own. If the gneres people favour for this headphone are of your preference, then do it! These are the most impressive ones i've owned. But unfortunately are the most uncomfortable too. I've been tempted to throw down some money for the T5p after hearing these and demoing some T1s too. The tesla drivers are really something.
The T5P sounds different from the DT1350. T5P highs are much sharper whereas DT1350 have good tonal balance. "Tesla" is more marketing than anything else. No one to this day can figure out what Tesla actually means in terms of design goals or implementation (other than 1 Tesla magnet in the T1 driver, but obviously not in others). Some of Beyer's classic line headphones are actually better than most of their full sized Tesla line headphones, the lower lines of which are pretty craptastic.
Edited by purrin - 12/23/12 at 7:04pmpost #3090 of 398012/24/12 at 2:25pmAh okay, thanks! I've not owned a headphone as smooth (i don't mean rounded) and when i demo'd the T1 i kinda put 2 and 2 together. I'd still like to have a pair of high end Beyer's over anything else.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Beyer DT1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor Remastered Giveaway 23 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Smyth Research Realiser A16 2 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 3 minutes ago
- › SPL PHONITOR 2 NEW HEADPHONE AMP 3 minutes ago
- › Denver summer meet, 2016 - August 27 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 6 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 6 minutes ago
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by Pastapipo
- › YHC S600 by B9Scrambler
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by dlo13
- › Fostex TH 900 by roxrite
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Shini44
- › Fischer Audio Omega Spark by crabdog
- › MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III by Lurk650
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by jjacq
- › Soundaware Esther by WCDchee
- › Fischer Audio Omega Twin by crabdog
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...