The newer versions of the T50p has the same flatter pads. My first pair had the deeper/thicker ones, Beyer USA replaced them after the right driver died, and the ones they sent back are the newer ones. Much better...more comfort, easier to seat, and helps with the pickiness of placement immensely.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT48 E 200 ohmstagged by System, 4/8/11
- productbeyerdynamic T50ptagged by System, 2/10/11
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 4/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/12/11
- categoryOn Eartagged by autoexec, 5/26/13
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 1/12/11
- productSennheiser Amperior On-Ear Headphonestagged by autoexec, 5/26/13
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 1/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- On ear or over ear headphone with good isolation in the sub $200 range? Last post on 9/7/12 at 2:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portable Headphones, On-ear vs over-ear and how much should one spend? etc... Last post on 9/20/12 at 8:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget $200-300 Want over-ear decent design headphone to buy Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphone Advice... Last post on 7/15/12 at 1:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [review/comparison] Beyerdynamic DT1350, T50p, Sennheiser HD25-1-ii, HD25-13-ii, Pioneer... Last post on 12/3/16 at 9:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Bought these bad boys on sale from Harman Audio. Very clear and balanced sound for the price range, I have also had some good Grado SR80i headphones that I gave to my brother but the AKG K550 has...
Introduction Based on the very successful Delta earphones previously, Brainwavz has come up with a second version of the Delta’s, now upgraded with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. As these are...
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we'll be checking out a micro-driver that's been, for the most part, well-received around the forums. Their small size, low price, and sonic performance have made them a...
New Beyer DT1350 - Page 2post #16 of 39961/12/11 at 8:39pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 39961/12/11 at 8:44pmpost #18 of 39961/12/11 at 8:49pm
No prob! I should also mention that the older ones were more of a roundy shape to them, and had a smaller opening over the driver, whereas the new ones are not only flatter but wider with a larger opening and are softer, so they manage to cover more of the ear more efficiently. They can also be purchased as replacement pads through Beyer.post #19 of 39961/12/11 at 8:52pmpost #20 of 39961/13/11 at 12:44am
Hi @ll. The DT1350 has a little bit more pressure and a shorter Headband compared to the first T50p versions. Also the headband (metal,covered by plastic parts, not plastic completely!) is split and can be opened (similar to the HD25 headband). The earpads are the new ones which are also used with the actual T50p Delivery, But the systems are improved in sound after the feedbacks and experiences, the "overall" sound of the DT1350 is more balanced but as detailed as it could be from bass to highs :-), Open, airy and really enjoyable, even at very high volumes.post #21 of 39961/13/11 at 1:16ampost #22 of 39961/13/11 at 7:05ampost #23 of 39961/13/11 at 7:42ampost #24 of 39961/13/11 at 9:09am
Okay, now we know for sure that this is aimed at the same market as the HD25. Obviously the Tesla driver is versatile, as it's appeared in at least four designs now.post #25 of 39961/13/11 at 12:38pm
I was going to email Beyer to recommend that they make something similar to T50p but more DJ/studio friendly...thanks for reading my mind, Beyer!
I expect these to be incredibly clear and detailed like the other 2 Tesla drivers I've heard. I hope they have made the cable more robust than the T50p.post #26 of 39961/26/11 at 1:14pmThread Starterpost #27 of 39961/27/11 at 3:24am
Well frak, there's goes my "No headphones for a while" plan. I gotta keep an eye on these. Smaller headband = yes please, I'm not Roger the Alien!post #28 of 39961/27/11 at 7:26am
DT 1350 looks just as great as the T50p. Asking Beyerdynamic what the differences between T50p and the new DT 1350 is they answered:
From the technical side the driver of the DT 1350 headphones has been re-engineered for higher maximum sound level (129 dB). The sound has been especially adjusted for professional use; natural and balanced sound, while the T 50 p has a little enhancement in bass and treble.I hope this helps.I like the new headband.post #29 of 39961/27/11 at 8:17amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New Beyer DT1350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Corrupt a wish 6 seconds ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 37 seconds ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 49 seconds ago
- › Meze 99 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear