I was looking to pick up a pair of ATH-AD900's from Accessory Jack as right now they are offering a killer price (http://www.accessoryjack.com/Detail.bok?no=309). However, I've never had any interaction with this website and wanted to get some opinions prior to buying. It's such a great deal that it makes me a bit nervous (i.e. knock-offs or never receive the product).
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/25/16 at 4:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing over ear headphones under 200 Last post on 7/12/12 at 12:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New set of headphones with great soundstage and detail? Last post on 3/26/12 at 12:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Accessory Jack - ATH-AD900's
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 41/11/11 at 7:21pm
I know you were probably looking for comments from people from head-fi that have ordered from them, but I figured I'd reply anyway since nobody else did.
I've been curious about them too. I looked them up and found they have some very good feedback:
A 9.9/10 is very hard to get on that website. Some of even the best stores don't get a high rating. Of course they do only have 43 reviews, but not too bad.
It looks like the only negative feedback was from a person who didn't realize they didn't accept returns on open items and wanted to complain about it.post #3 of 41/11/11 at 8:10pm
I ordered ATH-ES10s from them last week, but haven't received them yet. They've been sitting in customs in NY since Sunday. I bought my AD900s from Musicians Friend last year , but I see they don't stock them anymore.post #4 of 41/12/11 at 10:04amThread StarterQuote:
Yeah I've been trying to track down some other sites where I could find a comparable price as AJ but so far it's been a dead end. I've noticed that a lot of stores don't even carry this model. It's odd that this particular set of headphones is sold in so few places.
- Accessory Jack - ATH-AD900's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › (WTS) SIC Sonic 101 Faulty Jack, Used, functional 33 seconds ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-E70, ATH-E50, ATH-E40 IEMs announced at NAMM 2016 5 minutes ago
- › $299 Roland Mobile UA - USB DAC/amp with S1LKi 1-bit DSP 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...