I was looking to pick up a pair of ATH-AD900's from Accessory Jack as right now they are offering a killer price (http://www.accessoryjack.com/Detail.bok?no=309). However, I've never had any interaction with this website and wanted to get some opinions prior to buying. It's such a great deal that it makes me a bit nervous (i.e. knock-offs or never receive the product).
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Impressions Thread Last post on 2/26/15 at 12:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing over ear headphones under 200 Last post on 7/12/12 at 12:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New set of headphones with great soundstage and detail? Last post on 3/26/12 at 12:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Intro Well, after almost two years on Head-fi, I feel it is time to put my words out there and write my first review. In doing so, I feel it is only right that it be about the newly released...
OK This is my first headphone review so please be easy. I am not much on technical terms and such. I know what I like but is difficult to come to words at times. A little about me: Love most...
The Start This review is part of the Official Sennheiser URBANITE Australian review tour organized by White Lotus and made possible by Sennheiser Australia . Many thanks to White Lotus for his...
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Accessory Jack - ATH-AD900's
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 41/11/11 at 7:21pm
I know you were probably looking for comments from people from head-fi that have ordered from them, but I figured I'd reply anyway since nobody else did.
I've been curious about them too. I looked them up and found they have some very good feedback:
A 9.9/10 is very hard to get on that website. Some of even the best stores don't get a high rating. Of course they do only have 43 reviews, but not too bad.
It looks like the only negative feedback was from a person who didn't realize they didn't accept returns on open items and wanted to complain about it.post #3 of 41/11/11 at 8:10pm
I ordered ATH-ES10s from them last week, but haven't received them yet. They've been sitting in customs in NY since Sunday. I bought my AD900s from Musicians Friend last year , but I see they don't stock them anymore.post #4 of 41/12/11 at 10:04amThread StarterQuote:
Yeah I've been trying to track down some other sites where I could find a comparable price as AJ but so far it's been a dead end. I've noticed that a lot of stores don't even carry this model. It's odd that this particular set of headphones is sold in so few places.
- Accessory Jack - ATH-AD900's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Havi B6 ! 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Testing the claim: "I can hear differences between lossless formats." 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 3 minutes ago
- › What does science think I should buy in the head fi market? 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › Garage 1217 "Project Ember" VS Schiit Lyr 2 7 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 7 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 9 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 10 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3