I was looking to pick up a pair of ATH-AD900's from Accessory Jack as right now they are offering a killer price (http://www.accessoryjack.com/Detail.bok?no=309). However, I've never had any interaction with this website and wanted to get some opinions prior to buying. It's such a great deal that it makes me a bit nervous (i.e. knock-offs or never receive the product).
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Impressions Thread Last post on 2/11/17 at 10:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing over ear headphones under 200 Last post on 7/12/12 at 12:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New set of headphones with great soundstage and detail? Last post on 3/26/12 at 12:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have had the headset for about 12 months now so I will just drop some of my long term expectations to anyone wanting to buy this. I have the second (current) revision of the headphones with the...
*review this right after i have this headphone. burn in test not yet available Lost my AKG K403, my very first HD headphone (to me). Very low on budget, found this, bought it, waited for a near...
INTRODUCTION: Paw Gold is a high resolution music player from the brand Lotoo, that is part of the Beijing Infomedia Electronic Technology Co Ltd. It sports an industrial looking outer body...
Too much dirt and sibilance at 5.5-6.5KHz. Also they are not so murderous about bass as many people suggest. Characteristics (subjective, 10 max): Resolution:...
Preamble: Etymotic Research, founded in 1983 in the USA by Mead Killion (http://www.etymotic.com/about-us/interview-with-mead), a man that I highly respect, is widely...
Accessory Jack - ATH-AD900's
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 41/11/11 at 7:21pm
I know you were probably looking for comments from people from head-fi that have ordered from them, but I figured I'd reply anyway since nobody else did.
I've been curious about them too. I looked them up and found they have some very good feedback:
A 9.9/10 is very hard to get on that website. Some of even the best stores don't get a high rating. Of course they do only have 43 reviews, but not too bad.
It looks like the only negative feedback was from a person who didn't realize they didn't accept returns on open items and wanted to complain about it.post #3 of 41/11/11 at 8:10pm
I ordered ATH-ES10s from them last week, but haven't received them yet. They've been sitting in customs in NY since Sunday. I bought my AD900s from Musicians Friend last year , but I see they don't stock them anymore.post #4 of 41/12/11 at 10:04amThread StarterQuote:
Yeah I've been trying to track down some other sites where I could find a comparable price as AJ but so far it's been a dead end. I've noticed that a lot of stores don't even carry this model. It's odd that this particular set of headphones is sold in so few places.
- Accessory Jack - ATH-AD900's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Regular ~$100 IEMs (ex. RHA MA750) vs ~$100 Chinese IEMs (ex.... 32 seconds ago
- › Upgrading from audiotechnika ath m50x 1 minute ago
- › Fiio A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier + Fiio Case 1 minute ago
- › 2017 European Product Design Awards, HE1000 Gets Silver 1 minute ago
- › VSONIC GR09 1 minute ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier + Fiio Case 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by Jetpil0t
- › Superlux HD 681 by IkuMiku96
- › Lotoo Paw Gold by EagleWings
- › JVC HA-FX101 by PETEBULL
- › Etymotic ER4XR by HiFiChris
- › ZMF Headphones Eikon by Aornic
- › Accutone Pisces HD by Cinder
- › Beyerdynamic DT 480 by kman1211
- › Schiit Audio Yggdrasil by Currawong
- › oBravo ERIB-1C 2way planar magnetic hybrid by twister6
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear