I was looking to pick up a pair of ATH-AD900's from Accessory Jack as right now they are offering a killer price (http://www.accessoryjack.com/Detail.bok?no=309). However, I've never had any interaction with this website and wanted to get some opinions prior to buying. It's such a great deal that it makes me a bit nervous (i.e. knock-offs or never receive the product).
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Impressions Thread Last post on 11/17/16 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing over ear headphones under 200 Last post on 7/12/12 at 12:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New set of headphones with great soundstage and detail? Last post on 3/26/12 at 12:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For me the Encore shares the same sound signature as its predecessor Noble Kaiser K-10. There are already 31- K-10 reviews on H.F. including mine. Read what is written about the K-10, then think...
Sorry if my english is not so good. I bought this several days ago (200 euro) so I cannot post an opinion about durability. I use this dac/amp just on pc for everyday use: movies, voice,...
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
Accessory Jack - ATH-AD900's
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 41/11/11 at 7:21pm
I know you were probably looking for comments from people from head-fi that have ordered from them, but I figured I'd reply anyway since nobody else did.
I've been curious about them too. I looked them up and found they have some very good feedback:
A 9.9/10 is very hard to get on that website. Some of even the best stores don't get a high rating. Of course they do only have 43 reviews, but not too bad.
It looks like the only negative feedback was from a person who didn't realize they didn't accept returns on open items and wanted to complain about it.post #3 of 41/11/11 at 8:10pm
I ordered ATH-ES10s from them last week, but haven't received them yet. They've been sitting in customs in NY since Sunday. I bought my AD900s from Musicians Friend last year , but I see they don't stock them anymore.post #4 of 41/12/11 at 10:04amThread StarterQuote:
Yeah I've been trying to track down some other sites where I could find a comparable price as AJ but so far it's been a dead end. I've noticed that a lot of stores don't even carry this model. It's odd that this particular set of headphones is sold in so few places.
- Accessory Jack - ATH-AD900's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... just now
- › Can Con Sydney Australia 7.0 45 seconds ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fulla 2 sounds the same as uber schiit stack? 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › Audioquest Nighthawk Carbon vs Sony MDR Z7 vs Beyerdynamic Amiron... 6 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 6 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Freya Impressions and Tube Rolling Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear