I was looking to pick up a pair of ATH-AD900's from Accessory Jack as right now they are offering a killer price (http://www.accessoryjack.com/Detail.bok?no=309). However, I've never had any interaction with this website and wanted to get some opinions prior to buying. It's such a great deal that it makes me a bit nervous (i.e. knock-offs or never receive the product).
Related Forum Threads
- Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Impressions Thread Last post on 9/18/14 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- University Cans - $450 Last post on 9/24/12 at 3:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help choosing over ear headphones under 200 Last post on 7/12/12 at 12:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New set of headphones with great soundstage and detail? Last post on 3/26/12 at 12:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Accessory Jack - ATH-AD900's
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 41/11/11 at 7:21pm
I know you were probably looking for comments from people from head-fi that have ordered from them, but I figured I'd reply anyway since nobody else did.
I've been curious about them too. I looked them up and found they have some very good feedback:
A 9.9/10 is very hard to get on that website. Some of even the best stores don't get a high rating. Of course they do only have 43 reviews, but not too bad.
It looks like the only negative feedback was from a person who didn't realize they didn't accept returns on open items and wanted to complain about it.post #3 of 41/11/11 at 8:10pm
I ordered ATH-ES10s from them last week, but haven't received them yet. They've been sitting in customs in NY since Sunday. I bought my AD900s from Musicians Friend last year , but I see they don't stock them anymore.post #4 of 41/12/11 at 10:04amThread StarterQuote:
Yeah I've been trying to track down some other sites where I could find a comparable price as AJ but so far it's been a dead end. I've noticed that a lot of stores don't even carry this model. It's odd that this particular set of headphones is sold in so few places.
- Accessory Jack - ATH-AD900's
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Beyerdynamic DT990 (ver.2005) Appreciation Thread!! 1 second ago
- › Thoughts on the Sony MDR-XB90EX? 29 seconds ago
- › HeadAmp Headphone Demos -- Sign up now for HiFiMAN HE-560 31 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 *Best Price* 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 6 minutes ago
- › Audiophile cables, an interesting question. 7 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)