Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 4/20/15 at 3:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
This is my first review on head-fi. I had humble beginnings in my path as an audiophile that only officially started once I got the wonderful AKG K550 and grew more conscious of the link between...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank RIVA Audio team for a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Thanks to the original Jambox, going back a few years, wireless...
http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/ It takes a lot of confidence to name your product after the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird. If your going to honor the legendary mach 3+ strategic reconnaissance...
Every 6 months I've had the pleasure of talking to Shinobu Karaki of Aurorasound at the Tokyo headphone festivals. As an ex-Texas Instruments employee he has come up with some interesting...
For me, the Audeze EL-8Cs satisfy a long awaited two year search for a closed headphone that I can use at work that sound just as good as my home theater setup. I enjoy them so much, that I cannot...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 38post #556 of 11834/19/13 at 3:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #557 of 11834/19/13 at 3:26pm
Steampunk done right is gorgeous but this isn't done very well.It's the portal gun from Portal.
Edited by Man7rah - 4/20/13 at 11:03ampost #558 of 11834/19/13 at 3:34pm
Well, you know that there's risk of damaging a 1k+ headphone if the owner attempts to try different mods.post #559 of 11834/19/13 at 3:38pmpost #560 of 11834/19/13 at 5:50pmQuote:
Agreed. This is literally just the inside of a clock slapped onto the cup. It makes no sense.post #561 of 11834/19/13 at 10:24pmpost #562 of 11834/21/13 at 4:50pmpost #563 of 11834/21/13 at 6:17pmpost #564 of 11834/21/13 at 6:53pmpost #565 of 11834/21/13 at 7:14pm
All of the beats are ugly. The Pro Detox edition looks decent, but nothing I'd ever be caught dead in.post #566 of 11834/21/13 at 7:17pmQuote:
None of the Grados look cheap, anywhere. The HD600 is more plastic-y than the HF-2s; would you say the HD600 looks cheap?
I personally find Grado headphones to be gorgeous. The simplistic construction really gives them a sort of handmade, humble aesthetic. It reminds me of the hard work put into making them.post #567 of 11834/21/13 at 9:53pmpost #568 of 11834/22/13 at 12:38ampost #569 of 11834/27/13 at 11:26amQuote:
Ha! finally! I was starting to feel I was really the only one! I HATE how their headphones look. It is just too much; like just trying way too hard to be hip or cool or whatever. The VERZA is a whole different story :Ppost #570 of 11834/28/13 at 10:48pm
Cigar won cigar of the year. Pretty good smoke. I really like the Ashton ESG better. Give er a try .
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 41 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 50 seconds ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 53 seconds ago
- › T-Peos Appreciation and Discussion Thread (updated with new Altone... 1 minute ago
- › Questyle QP1 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 3 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 4 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DreamKing
- › Riva TurboX High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth Speaker (Black) by twister6
- › Ray Samuels Emmeline "The Black Bird" SR-71A Portable... by Stereocilia
- › Aurorasound HEADA Balanced Headphone Amplifier by Currawong
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by bearcat1986
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by YoYo JoKeR
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by DJScope
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 by MrJohnny
- › Shure SE112m+-GR Sound Isolating Earphones with Remote + Microphone... by pformagg
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2