Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on Today at 7:37 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 38post #556 of 11224/19/13 at 3:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #557 of 11224/19/13 at 3:26pm
Steampunk done right is gorgeous but this isn't done very well.It's the portal gun from Portal.
Edited by Man7rah - 4/20/13 at 11:03ampost #558 of 11224/19/13 at 3:34pm
Well, you know that there's risk of damaging a 1k+ headphone if the owner attempts to try different mods.post #559 of 11224/19/13 at 3:38pmpost #560 of 11224/19/13 at 5:50pmQuote:
Agreed. This is literally just the inside of a clock slapped onto the cup. It makes no sense.post #561 of 11224/19/13 at 10:24pmpost #562 of 11224/21/13 at 4:50pmpost #563 of 11224/21/13 at 6:17pmpost #564 of 11224/21/13 at 6:53pmpost #565 of 11224/21/13 at 7:14pm
All of the beats are ugly. The Pro Detox edition looks decent, but nothing I'd ever be caught dead in.post #566 of 11224/21/13 at 7:17pmQuote:
None of the Grados look cheap, anywhere. The HD600 is more plastic-y than the HF-2s; would you say the HD600 looks cheap?
I personally find Grado headphones to be gorgeous. The simplistic construction really gives them a sort of handmade, humble aesthetic. It reminds me of the hard work put into making them.post #567 of 11224/21/13 at 9:53pmpost #568 of 11224/22/13 at 12:38ampost #569 of 11224/27/13 at 11:26amQuote:
Ha! finally! I was starting to feel I was really the only one! I HATE how their headphones look. It is just too much; like just trying way too hard to be hip or cool or whatever. The VERZA is a whole different story :Ppost #570 of 11224/28/13 at 10:48pm
Cigar won cigar of the year. Pretty good smoke. I really like the Ashton ESG better. Give er a try .
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 second ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 58 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 59 seconds ago
- › Klipsch r6? Help! 4 minutes ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 5 minutes ago
- › In-ears for female friend under $100? 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing the world's first LEAR patented -NSS(Natural Stereo... 6 minutes ago
- › Lime Ears appreciation, discussion, and review thread - introducing... 8 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 10 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2