Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 12/5/16 at 12:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 3/7/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I love the openness and light weight of earbuds, unfortunately those earbuds I tried such as OMX95, MX375, were lack of bass and musicality. Then I found Fiio EM3 is under $10 and got good review,...
I had K3003i with a custom cable. I bough it used and the cable had been replaced and the seller assured not sound different to original I loved it. I used it with Fiio X3 2nd Gen. I liked the...
Compared to nothing (in the way of noise cancelling) these are better than that. Damning with faint praise? Yeah, I guess so, but really what can you expect for the price. Sony makes a product...
There seems to be a lot of issues with the sound quality for these 2nd gen Bose phones. These came out before wireless headphones were in any significant use, and when few other companies were...
*This is a slightly revised and updated version of my original review from September of 2014. The Bass Colour was a good earphone two years ago and at it's current price of 29.99 USD on Penon Audio...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 38post #556 of 13184/19/13 at 3:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #557 of 13184/19/13 at 3:26pm
Steampunk done right is gorgeous but this isn't done very well.It's the portal gun from Portal.
Edited by Man7rah - 4/20/13 at 11:03ampost #558 of 13184/19/13 at 3:34pm
Well, you know that there's risk of damaging a 1k+ headphone if the owner attempts to try different mods.post #559 of 13184/19/13 at 3:38pmpost #560 of 13184/19/13 at 5:50pmQuote:
Agreed. This is literally just the inside of a clock slapped onto the cup. It makes no sense.post #561 of 13184/19/13 at 10:24pmpost #562 of 13184/21/13 at 4:50pmpost #563 of 13184/21/13 at 6:17pmpost #564 of 13184/21/13 at 6:53pmQuote:
The Grado HF-2s. I'm the happy owner of this exact pair.
You put the only part of that Grado in that picture that doesn't look like cheap plastic crap.
Grado look horrible, all of them.post #565 of 13184/21/13 at 7:14pm
All of the beats are ugly. The Pro Detox edition looks decent, but nothing I'd ever be caught dead in.post #566 of 13184/21/13 at 7:17pmQuote:
None of the Grados look cheap, anywhere. The HD600 is more plastic-y than the HF-2s; would you say the HD600 looks cheap?
I personally find Grado headphones to be gorgeous. The simplistic construction really gives them a sort of handmade, humble aesthetic. It reminds me of the hard work put into making them.post #567 of 13184/21/13 at 9:53pmpost #568 of 13184/22/13 at 12:38ampost #569 of 13184/27/13 at 11:26amQuote:
Ha! finally! I was starting to feel I was really the only one! I HATE how their headphones look. It is just too much; like just trying way too hard to be hip or cool or whatever. The VERZA is a whole different story :Ppost #570 of 13184/28/13 at 10:48pm
Cigar won cigar of the year. Pretty good smoke. I really like the Ashton ESG better. Give er a try .
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Earbuds Round-Up 42 seconds ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 49 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 3 minutes ago
- › Help on deciding for an Amp? (Fiio A3 and Fiio E10k [Or any you... 4 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget dual mono... 4 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by dalesky
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear