Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 7/2/16 at 3:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 3/7/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 38post #556 of 13184/19/13 at 3:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #557 of 13184/19/13 at 3:26pm
Steampunk done right is gorgeous but this isn't done very well.It's the portal gun from Portal.
Edited by Man7rah - 4/20/13 at 11:03ampost #558 of 13184/19/13 at 3:34pm
Well, you know that there's risk of damaging a 1k+ headphone if the owner attempts to try different mods.post #559 of 13184/19/13 at 3:38pmpost #560 of 13184/19/13 at 5:50pmQuote:
Agreed. This is literally just the inside of a clock slapped onto the cup. It makes no sense.post #561 of 13184/19/13 at 10:24pmpost #562 of 13184/21/13 at 4:50pmpost #563 of 13184/21/13 at 6:17pmpost #564 of 13184/21/13 at 6:53pmpost #565 of 13184/21/13 at 7:14pm
All of the beats are ugly. The Pro Detox edition looks decent, but nothing I'd ever be caught dead in.post #566 of 13184/21/13 at 7:17pmQuote:
None of the Grados look cheap, anywhere. The HD600 is more plastic-y than the HF-2s; would you say the HD600 looks cheap?
I personally find Grado headphones to be gorgeous. The simplistic construction really gives them a sort of handmade, humble aesthetic. It reminds me of the hard work put into making them.post #567 of 13184/21/13 at 9:53pmpost #568 of 13184/22/13 at 12:38ampost #569 of 13184/27/13 at 11:26amQuote:
Ha! finally! I was starting to feel I was really the only one! I HATE how their headphones look. It is just too much; like just trying way too hard to be hip or cool or whatever. The VERZA is a whole different story :Ppost #570 of 13184/28/13 at 10:48pm
Cigar won cigar of the year. Pretty good smoke. I really like the Ashton ESG better. Give er a try .
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Any advice on trading expensive headphones with wear? 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Are you a console or PC gamer? 1 minute ago
- › Hey Guys, Finally have some extra money to throw around post... 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 3 minutes ago
- › New iRiver AK70 3 minutes ago
- › Grado PS-1 mint 6 minutes ago
- › Wanted: UpTone Audio JS-2 Linear Power Supply 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 9 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...