Interesting thread but a shame that the OP hasn't been on here for over 2 years.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 1/2/17 at 11:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 3/7/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Why I love iFi and their products iFi have been known, reputably for their amazing amplifiers and DAC. Ranging from Nano to Micro to Retro and the most recent addition, the Pro line, iFi have an...
Build/Accessories: The Earsonics SM3 is a triple balanced armature IEM, with one driver for the lows, one for the mids, and one for the treble region. the shell is clear acryllic on the...
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 36
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #527 of 13183/17/13 at 7:24pmQuote:
He only has three posts and all three are in this thread. Someone along the line told him to use the Search Function, he apologized and was never seen or heard from again.
It is shocking how OLD some of the threads on this forum are though. I guess there's only so many topics you can come up with for Headphones.
Edited by bareyb - 3/17/13 at 7:28pmpost #528 of 13183/17/13 at 7:29pmQuote:
True - I've been so engrossed in music that I've actually replied to 3+ yr old threads without noticing....
Some nice looking cans on this one though - I really like the Sansui's (Funny enough in the 80's we used to call that brand 'sounds screwy' but now I love my vintage 5050 receiver)post #529 of 13183/17/13 at 8:31pm
The design on those AKG K550's got the better of me. I know that they probably won't fit well on my smaller head, and there are other options out there that are probably better, but I couldn't resist the way they look and have a pair on their way now.post #530 of 13184/10/13 at 6:16ampost #531 of 13184/10/13 at 7:17ampost #532 of 13184/10/13 at 12:04pmpost #533 of 13184/11/13 at 10:23ampost #534 of 13184/11/13 at 10:31ampost #535 of 13184/11/13 at 10:39ampost #536 of 13184/14/13 at 12:32ampost #537 of 13184/14/13 at 3:56amQuote:
It may be in the 80's...post #538 of 13184/14/13 at 10:02amQuote:
Although the Stax really aren't bad looking, I feel your judgement is very much biased on the fact that they are the "accepted" best headphones in the world. They are very very much function over form. What I'm saying is that you're attracted to the sound, not the looks XD.post #539 of 13184/15/13 at 1:05pm
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 24 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 36 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 1 minute ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet Sat June 10 2017 3 minutes ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear