Interesting thread but a shame that the OP hasn't been on here for over 2 years.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 12/5/16 at 12:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 3/7/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I took the scenic route to loving these headphones and almost sold it a couple of times. I picked these up for free thanks to a promotion my carrier Freedom mobile was doing where if you buy the LG...
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
These are just plain excellent. I was never really a believer in IEMs, but I am now. These Philips SHE3590s are a real eye-opener. According to the ratings here on Head-Fi, these do, in fact,...
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 36
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #527 of 13183/17/13 at 7:24pmQuote:
He only has three posts and all three are in this thread. Someone along the line told him to use the Search Function, he apologized and was never seen or heard from again.
It is shocking how OLD some of the threads on this forum are though. I guess there's only so many topics you can come up with for Headphones.
Edited by bareyb - 3/17/13 at 7:28pmpost #528 of 13183/17/13 at 7:29pmQuote:
True - I've been so engrossed in music that I've actually replied to 3+ yr old threads without noticing....
Some nice looking cans on this one though - I really like the Sansui's (Funny enough in the 80's we used to call that brand 'sounds screwy' but now I love my vintage 5050 receiver)post #529 of 13183/17/13 at 8:31pm
The design on those AKG K550's got the better of me. I know that they probably won't fit well on my smaller head, and there are other options out there that are probably better, but I couldn't resist the way they look and have a pair on their way now.post #530 of 13184/10/13 at 6:16ampost #531 of 13184/10/13 at 7:17ampost #532 of 13184/10/13 at 12:04pmpost #533 of 13184/11/13 at 10:23ampost #534 of 13184/11/13 at 10:31ampost #535 of 13184/11/13 at 10:39ampost #536 of 13184/14/13 at 12:32ampost #537 of 13184/14/13 at 3:56amQuote:
It may be in the 80's...post #538 of 13184/14/13 at 10:02amQuote:
Although the Stax really aren't bad looking, I feel your judgement is very much biased on the fact that they are the "accepted" best headphones in the world. They are very very much function over form. What I'm saying is that you're attracted to the sound, not the looks XD.post #539 of 13184/15/13 at 1:05pm
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Schiit Fulla 2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones) 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 4 minutes ago
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Sunday, December 4, 2016 4 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear