Interesting thread but a shame that the OP hasn't been on here for over 2 years.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 11/16/11 at 5:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 36
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #527 of 9013/17/13 at 7:24pmQuote:
He only has three posts and all three are in this thread. Someone along the line told him to use the Search Function, he apologized and was never seen or heard from again.
It is shocking how OLD some of the threads on this forum are though. I guess there's only so many topics you can come up with for Headphones.
Edited by bareyb - 3/17/13 at 7:28pmpost #528 of 9013/17/13 at 7:29pmQuote:
True - I've been so engrossed in music that I've actually replied to 3+ yr old threads without noticing....
Some nice looking cans on this one though - I really like the Sansui's (Funny enough in the 80's we used to call that brand 'sounds screwy' but now I love my vintage 5050 receiver)post #529 of 9013/17/13 at 8:31pm
The design on those AKG K550's got the better of me. I know that they probably won't fit well on my smaller head, and there are other options out there that are probably better, but I couldn't resist the way they look and have a pair on their way now.post #530 of 9014/10/13 at 6:16ampost #531 of 9014/10/13 at 7:17ampost #532 of 9014/10/13 at 12:04pmpost #533 of 9014/11/13 at 10:23ampost #534 of 9014/11/13 at 10:31ampost #535 of 9014/11/13 at 10:39ampost #536 of 9014/14/13 at 12:32ampost #537 of 9014/14/13 at 3:56amQuote:
It may be in the 80's...post #538 of 9014/14/13 at 10:02amQuote:
Although the Stax really aren't bad looking, I feel your judgement is very much biased on the fact that they are the "accepted" best headphones in the world. They are very very much function over form. What I'm saying is that you're attracted to the sound, not the looks XD.post #539 of 9014/15/13 at 1:05pm
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 5 seconds ago
- › PS1000 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Earphones with best isolation for outsiders? 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Audioquest Dragonfly V1.0 2 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA1 multivoltage? 3 minutes ago
- › Just scored Audio Technica AT 705 Electrets NEW IN BOX! 3 minutes ago
- › Phonak Audeo (PFE) Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob