Interesting thread but a shame that the OP hasn't been on here for over 2 years.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 4/27/15 at 3:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Thanks to FiiO for the loaner unit. If there is a brand other than Apple that is more well-known at Head-Fi than FiiO I’d be very surprised. A number of their products have become pretty...
T-Peos were kind enough to organize a T-Peos Altone 350 (I'll refer to it as A350) unit for a private head-fi Australian review tour . Previously, we arranged tour units via T-Peos (e.g. with...
This review is a summary section of In-Depth Review I posted here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/765004/audio-technica-ath-r70x-in-depth-review-impressions Please visit the link above for more...
Topping NX1 Australian Tour - DJScopeFirstly I'd like to thank @DMax99 for sending this awesome little portable headphone amplifier on a tour of Australia, and @H20Fidelity for helping out organise...
Specification Price: £385 Medical grade Silicone Full shell (can request different) Dual driver balanced armature 1.4m non removable cable. Kevlar reinforced clear cable. Ear impressions and...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 36
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #527 of 11843/17/13 at 7:24pmQuote:
He only has three posts and all three are in this thread. Someone along the line told him to use the Search Function, he apologized and was never seen or heard from again.
It is shocking how OLD some of the threads on this forum are though. I guess there's only so many topics you can come up with for Headphones.
Edited by bareyb - 3/17/13 at 7:28pmpost #528 of 11843/17/13 at 7:29pmQuote:
True - I've been so engrossed in music that I've actually replied to 3+ yr old threads without noticing....
Some nice looking cans on this one though - I really like the Sansui's (Funny enough in the 80's we used to call that brand 'sounds screwy' but now I love my vintage 5050 receiver)post #529 of 11843/17/13 at 8:31pm
The design on those AKG K550's got the better of me. I know that they probably won't fit well on my smaller head, and there are other options out there that are probably better, but I couldn't resist the way they look and have a pair on their way now.post #530 of 11844/10/13 at 6:16ampost #531 of 11844/10/13 at 7:17ampost #532 of 11844/10/13 at 12:04pmpost #533 of 11844/11/13 at 10:23ampost #534 of 11844/11/13 at 10:31ampost #535 of 11844/11/13 at 10:39ampost #536 of 11844/14/13 at 12:32ampost #537 of 11844/14/13 at 3:56amQuote:
It may be in the 80's...post #538 of 11844/14/13 at 10:02amQuote:
Although the Stax really aren't bad looking, I feel your judgement is very much biased on the fact that they are the "accepted" best headphones in the world. They are very very much function over form. What I'm saying is that you're attracted to the sound, not the looks XD.post #539 of 11844/15/13 at 1:05pm
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 42 seconds ago
- › Why yes, we are entirely Fulla Schiit. 1 minute ago
- › Best earphones under $50-$100? 1 minute ago
- › Brainwavz Delta IEM's: new low cost champs! 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 4 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 5 minutes ago
- › Need some in ears for $100 - $150 CAN 5 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Sony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphones by sbcontt
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by originalsnuffy
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by matinsoroudi
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Mellowship
- › Bauhn Noise Canceling Headphones by rensin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2