Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 3/8/15 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
XBA-A2 The title says "Japanese import" and I had to an add and search just to do a review. I went on a mission...
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 34post #496 of 11622/10/13 at 12:56am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #497 of 11622/10/13 at 11:22ampost #498 of 11622/10/13 at 11:36ampost #499 of 11622/10/13 at 11:40ampost #500 of 11622/10/13 at 12:39pmpost #501 of 11622/10/13 at 2:24pmpost #502 of 11622/11/13 at 7:00ampost #503 of 11622/11/13 at 7:27ampost #504 of 11622/11/13 at 10:53amQuote:
Strangely enough my opinion on the HD800's appearance depends on the position of the headband.. if the cups are put to the "smallest head" position then I think the HD800 looks very sleek and sophisticated. But if the headband is adjusted to be any longer then it looks kind of awkward and clumsy.
Maybe I'm just weird.. :Spost #505 of 11622/11/13 at 11:17ampost #506 of 11622/12/13 at 12:06amQuote:
My vote is for HD800, but not for PS500.
HD800 - really modern futuristic look!
PS500 - (for me) very simple, unimpressive, nothing special (I much prefer GS1000, RS1i)post #507 of 11622/13/13 at 2:01ampost #508 of 11622/13/13 at 3:04amQuote:
Q701 and K701 have something really attractive in their design.post #509 of 11622/13/13 at 7:55ampost #510 of 11622/13/13 at 9:26amQuote:
+2. I prefer the color scheme of the K702 better, though. Navy blue makes it look awesome :D
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 8 seconds ago
- › Help needed for positional audio, headphones & microphone / Headset 9 seconds ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 35 seconds ago
- › Schiit Modi USB DAC 1 minute ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 4 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out 1000K in Red 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2