Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 1/2/17 at 11:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 3/7/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 34post #496 of 13182/10/13 at 12:56am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #497 of 13182/10/13 at 11:22ampost #498 of 13182/10/13 at 11:36ampost #499 of 13182/10/13 at 11:40ampost #500 of 13182/10/13 at 12:39pmpost #501 of 13182/10/13 at 2:24pmpost #502 of 13182/11/13 at 7:00ampost #503 of 13182/11/13 at 7:27ampost #504 of 13182/11/13 at 10:53amQuote:
Strangely enough my opinion on the HD800's appearance depends on the position of the headband.. if the cups are put to the "smallest head" position then I think the HD800 looks very sleek and sophisticated. But if the headband is adjusted to be any longer then it looks kind of awkward and clumsy.
Maybe I'm just weird.. :Spost #505 of 13182/11/13 at 11:17ampost #506 of 13182/12/13 at 12:06amQuote:
My vote is for HD800, but not for PS500.
HD800 - really modern futuristic look!
PS500 - (for me) very simple, unimpressive, nothing special (I much prefer GS1000, RS1i)post #507 of 13182/13/13 at 2:01ampost #508 of 13182/13/13 at 3:04amQuote:
Q701 and K701 have something really attractive in their design.post #509 of 13182/13/13 at 7:55ampost #510 of 13182/13/13 at 9:26amQuote:
+2. I prefer the color scheme of the K702 better, though. Navy blue makes it look awesome :D
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 26 seconds ago
- › New iRiver AK70 51 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 1 minute ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 1 minute ago
- › Hidition NT-6 Custom IEM Review: The Ultimate Reference? 2 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD668B are they really that good or just a cheap copycat??? 3 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 3 minutes ago
- › Dita Audio Flagship - "The Dream" 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear