Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 5/21/15 at 1:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I personally thought these were a lame purchase after i had bought 'em. About a week later i just left my apartment and left them shouting out opeth and other metal with the bass in 4/4 position...
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing!
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 34post #496 of 11842/10/13 at 12:56am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #497 of 11842/10/13 at 11:22ampost #498 of 11842/10/13 at 11:36ampost #499 of 11842/10/13 at 11:40ampost #500 of 11842/10/13 at 12:39pmpost #501 of 11842/10/13 at 2:24pmpost #502 of 11842/11/13 at 7:00ampost #503 of 11842/11/13 at 7:27ampost #504 of 11842/11/13 at 10:53amQuote:
Strangely enough my opinion on the HD800's appearance depends on the position of the headband.. if the cups are put to the "smallest head" position then I think the HD800 looks very sleek and sophisticated. But if the headband is adjusted to be any longer then it looks kind of awkward and clumsy.
Maybe I'm just weird.. :Spost #505 of 11842/11/13 at 11:17ampost #506 of 11842/12/13 at 12:06amQuote:
My vote is for HD800, but not for PS500.
HD800 - really modern futuristic look!
PS500 - (for me) very simple, unimpressive, nothing special (I much prefer GS1000, RS1i)post #507 of 11842/13/13 at 2:01ampost #508 of 11842/13/13 at 3:04amQuote:
Q701 and K701 have something really attractive in their design.post #509 of 11842/13/13 at 7:55ampost #510 of 11842/13/13 at 9:26amQuote:
+2. I prefer the color scheme of the K702 better, though. Navy blue makes it look awesome :D
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 54 seconds ago
- › Portable AMP DAC for AKG K612 1 minute ago
- › Newsmy G1 Pocket Lossless Player 1 minute ago
- › FS: Sansui SS-35 Monitor Headphones (Extremely Rare) 1 minute ago
- › SennGrado Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Toshiba HR-810 Bipolar Back-Electret Headphones (Mega-Rare) 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › Small tips for my MA750's 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Black by 69Beyer
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by The Plaidypus
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Underpass: Solution to or Cause of Traffic...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)