Finally saw W5000 on previous months, ooooo that cans is an eyecandy
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 9/17/16 at 10:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 3/7/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I first started with the ath a900x which i fell in love with. Recently they broke, and i did not have the money to purchases them again or the newer model. So i took a chance and got the a550z, for...
-Introduction- RHA is an interesting company. It has forged its own place within the audiophile world, making a name for itself based on the industrial design language of its products and the...
Welcome to the review of wireless + Wired High resolution in ear monitors Advanced Model 3. Disclaimer: This headphones were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
iBasso IT03 [1xDD 2xBA] Introduction: the mission statement of the company iBasso is “To capture the essence of music for all to enjoy” On their Facebook banner it also reads “We...
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 30post #436 of 131811/16/12 at 4:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #437 of 131811/16/12 at 4:43ampost #438 of 131811/16/12 at 7:01ampost #439 of 131811/16/12 at 7:08ampost #440 of 131811/16/12 at 7:18am
One of the things worth taking into account is how a headphone actually looks on the head. I was going to say the Sony Mdr-1r, but once I saw a couple of pictures of people wearing them, I decided I could do better. I think the Harmon Kardon cl look very nice, both on and off one's head. I don't know if they are the best looking, but I feel that they are a competitor.post #441 of 131811/16/12 at 8:56ampost #442 of 131811/16/12 at 9:42ampost #443 of 131811/16/12 at 9:50ampost #444 of 131811/16/12 at 10:01amQuote:
they look like they'll give you a massive electric shock if you're within a 50' radius of em! love the metal spec plate on the side. most badass looking 'phones I've seen in a while. good work sir!post #445 of 131811/18/12 at 8:58amQuote:
Best looking headphone after the collapse of modern civilization.post #446 of 131811/18/12 at 8:59ampost #447 of 131811/18/12 at 9:13amQuote:
Kind of looks like the Pioneer Monitor 10 (probably my favorite looking headphone ever).
The MDR-1R's really are a beautiful headphone. I think as far as design goes, nobody beats Sony.post #448 of 131811/18/12 at 10:26ampost #449 of 131811/18/12 at 10:30amQuote:
That's not what I've heard.post #450 of 131811/18/12 at 11:23am
Here's another gorgeous one: Koss Pro/4AAA. Just got it.
I absolutely love the Koss badges on the earcups.
They have an awesome retro vibe about them, it really looks awesome.
They sound really, really good. Worth every penny.
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and... 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO - Beyer's open-back mastering headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › ☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Final Production Run! 3 minutes ago
- › Breaking News: HE1000 V2 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics DAVE DAC - "Digital to Analogue Veritas in... 5 minutes ago
- › Kickstarter Headphone - Grain Audio, any thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 6 minutes ago
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › RHA T20 by Cinder
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...