Finally saw W5000 on previous months, ooooo that cans is an eyecandy
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on Yesterday at 3:40 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 30post #436 of 118411/16/12 at 4:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #437 of 118411/16/12 at 4:43ampost #438 of 118411/16/12 at 7:01ampost #439 of 118411/16/12 at 7:08ampost #440 of 118411/16/12 at 7:18am
One of the things worth taking into account is how a headphone actually looks on the head. I was going to say the Sony Mdr-1r, but once I saw a couple of pictures of people wearing them, I decided I could do better. I think the Harmon Kardon cl look very nice, both on and off one's head. I don't know if they are the best looking, but I feel that they are a competitor.post #441 of 118411/16/12 at 8:56ampost #442 of 118411/16/12 at 9:42ampost #443 of 118411/16/12 at 9:50ampost #444 of 118411/16/12 at 10:01amQuote:
they look like they'll give you a massive electric shock if you're within a 50' radius of em! love the metal spec plate on the side. most badass looking 'phones I've seen in a while. good work sir!post #445 of 118411/18/12 at 8:58amQuote:
Best looking headphone after the collapse of modern civilization.post #446 of 118411/18/12 at 8:59ampost #447 of 118411/18/12 at 9:13amQuote:
Kind of looks like the Pioneer Monitor 10 (probably my favorite looking headphone ever).
The MDR-1R's really are a beautiful headphone. I think as far as design goes, nobody beats Sony.post #448 of 118411/18/12 at 10:26ampost #449 of 118411/18/12 at 10:30amQuote:
That's not what I've heard.post #450 of 118411/18/12 at 11:23am
Here's another gorgeous one: Koss Pro/4AAA. Just got it.
I absolutely love the Koss badges on the earcups.
They have an awesome retro vibe about them, it really looks awesome.
They sound really, really good. Worth every penny.
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 40 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Burson Soloist 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Upper limit on impedance of headphones with the Sansa Clip+? 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Pro" desktop line discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2