Finally saw W5000 on previous months, ooooo that cans is an eyecandy
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 9/17/16 at 10:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 3/7/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
The urbanite xl wireless is seemingly targeting the younger audience with its stylish looks,bluetooth connectivity and a bass emphasis.But does this deliver like it is intended to?Let's run through...
I was looking for a solution to simultaneously listen and charge an iPhone7, since Apple decided to ditch the 3.5 mm jack output. This one, which I got on Aliexpress, does the job. Soundwise, it...
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 30post #436 of 131811/16/12 at 4:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #437 of 131811/16/12 at 4:43ampost #438 of 131811/16/12 at 7:01ampost #439 of 131811/16/12 at 7:08ampost #440 of 131811/16/12 at 7:18am
One of the things worth taking into account is how a headphone actually looks on the head. I was going to say the Sony Mdr-1r, but once I saw a couple of pictures of people wearing them, I decided I could do better. I think the Harmon Kardon cl look very nice, both on and off one's head. I don't know if they are the best looking, but I feel that they are a competitor.post #441 of 131811/16/12 at 8:56ampost #442 of 131811/16/12 at 9:42ampost #443 of 131811/16/12 at 9:50ampost #444 of 131811/16/12 at 10:01amQuote:
they look like they'll give you a massive electric shock if you're within a 50' radius of em! love the metal spec plate on the side. most badass looking 'phones I've seen in a while. good work sir!post #445 of 131811/18/12 at 8:58amQuote:
Best looking headphone after the collapse of modern civilization.post #446 of 131811/18/12 at 8:59ampost #447 of 131811/18/12 at 9:13amQuote:
Kind of looks like the Pioneer Monitor 10 (probably my favorite looking headphone ever).
The MDR-1R's really are a beautiful headphone. I think as far as design goes, nobody beats Sony.post #448 of 131811/18/12 at 10:26ampost #449 of 131811/18/12 at 10:30amQuote:
That's not what I've heard.post #450 of 131811/18/12 at 11:23am
Here's another gorgeous one: Koss Pro/4AAA. Just got it.
I absolutely love the Koss badges on the earcups.
They have an awesome retro vibe about them, it really looks awesome.
They sound really, really good. Worth every penny.
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 4 seconds ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 37 seconds ago
- › Grado Modders Go Nhoord?!?! 2 minutes ago
- › The public beta firmware of Android 5.1 for FiiO X7 is coming! 2 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 3 minutes ago
- › Holo Audio Spring R2R DAC 4 minutes ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 6 minutes ago
- › 2016 Autumn Tokyo Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival October 22-23 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...