Finally saw W5000 on previous months, ooooo that cans is an eyecandy
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 11/16/11 at 5:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 3/24/13 at 7:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
Edited on 5/27/12
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Edited on 9/19/11
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
Disclaimer- This review has been written based on past 2 year’s observations. I am not a part of the audio industry or trade and I represent no one but myself, and this review is written...
Introduction The easiest way to explain the Sennheiser CX-150's is that they do what you can reasonably expect. You can't really expect much from a pair of sub-50 dollar IEM's, and frankly, I...
Who/what? I'd like to thank Rhapsodio for sending the 2v1 our way for a tour, along with the Shozy amp. Australia isn't exactly a hot electronics place First off - Rhapsodio is a young IEM...
The below review is a summary of a full comparison of the AD1000X to the AD900X and Sony MA900 found...
I used this amp mainly with a pair of HD 650 and it does what it is supposed to do: it has way more power than I need, it's quiet and it makes everything sound in its place. I have never heard...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 30post #436 of 60511/16/12 at 4:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #437 of 60511/16/12 at 4:43ampost #438 of 60511/16/12 at 7:01ampost #439 of 60511/16/12 at 7:08ampost #440 of 60511/16/12 at 7:18am
One of the things worth taking into account is how a headphone actually looks on the head. I was going to say the Sony Mdr-1r, but once I saw a couple of pictures of people wearing them, I decided I could do better. I think the Harmon Kardon cl look very nice, both on and off one's head. I don't know if they are the best looking, but I feel that they are a competitor.post #441 of 60511/16/12 at 8:56ampost #442 of 60511/16/12 at 9:42ampost #443 of 60511/16/12 at 9:50ampost #444 of 60511/16/12 at 10:01amQuote:
they look like they'll give you a massive electric shock if you're within a 50' radius of em! love the metal spec plate on the side. most badass looking 'phones I've seen in a while. good work sir!post #445 of 60511/18/12 at 8:58amQuote:
Best looking headphone after the collapse of modern civilization.post #446 of 60511/18/12 at 8:59ampost #447 of 60511/18/12 at 9:13amQuote:
Kind of looks like the Pioneer Monitor 10 (probably my favorite looking headphone ever).
The MDR-1R's really are a beautiful headphone. I think as far as design goes, nobody beats Sony.post #448 of 60511/18/12 at 10:26ampost #449 of 60511/18/12 at 10:30amQuote:
That's not what I've heard.post #450 of 60511/18/12 at 11:23am
Here's another gorgeous one: Koss Pro/4AAA. Just got it.
I absolutely love the Koss badges on the earcups.
They have an awesome retro vibe about them, it really looks awesome.
They sound really, really good. Worth every penny.
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Realtek Onboard Sound 14 seconds ago
- › iPad mini + camera connection kit + Dac = : ) 23 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S - Any Reviews Yet? 1 minute ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Concise Multi-IEM Comparison (HifiMan RE400 added , March. 1st, 2013) 1 minute ago
- › Do passive speakers + integrated amp have less hiss than active... 1 minute ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a good all-round headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe