Finally saw W5000 on previous months, ooooo that cans is an eyecandy
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 11/16/11 at 5:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: Yesterday
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 30post #436 of 112211/16/12 at 4:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #437 of 112211/16/12 at 4:43ampost #438 of 112211/16/12 at 7:01ampost #439 of 112211/16/12 at 7:08ampost #440 of 112211/16/12 at 7:18am
One of the things worth taking into account is how a headphone actually looks on the head. I was going to say the Sony Mdr-1r, but once I saw a couple of pictures of people wearing them, I decided I could do better. I think the Harmon Kardon cl look very nice, both on and off one's head. I don't know if they are the best looking, but I feel that they are a competitor.post #441 of 112211/16/12 at 8:56ampost #442 of 112211/16/12 at 9:42ampost #443 of 112211/16/12 at 9:50ampost #444 of 112211/16/12 at 10:01amQuote:
they look like they'll give you a massive electric shock if you're within a 50' radius of em! love the metal spec plate on the side. most badass looking 'phones I've seen in a while. good work sir!post #445 of 112211/18/12 at 8:58amQuote:
Best looking headphone after the collapse of modern civilization.post #446 of 112211/18/12 at 8:59ampost #447 of 112211/18/12 at 9:13amQuote:
Kind of looks like the Pioneer Monitor 10 (probably my favorite looking headphone ever).
The MDR-1R's really are a beautiful headphone. I think as far as design goes, nobody beats Sony.post #448 of 112211/18/12 at 10:26ampost #449 of 112211/18/12 at 10:30amQuote:
That's not what I've heard.post #450 of 112211/18/12 at 11:23am
Here's another gorgeous one: Koss Pro/4AAA. Just got it.
I absolutely love the Koss badges on the earcups.
They have an awesome retro vibe about them, it really looks awesome.
They sound really, really good. Worth every penny.
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Audio-gd NFB-15 or NFB-11 34 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 35 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 6 minutes ago
- › Comfy basshead alternative to XB 500 6 minutes ago
- › Need help for an upgrade ! 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 8 minutes ago
- › Upgrade help please. 9 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)