- 2,462 Posts. Joined 1/2009
- Location: Huntington Beach; Los Angeles (Southern California)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 1/2/17 at 11:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 3/7/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Want something a bit better sounding than your cell phone, with the ability to carry your whole lossless music collection? Enter, Sony Walkman NW-A35. This new release from Sony features five...
Introduction Reviewer Introduction Product Introduction Technical Specifications Sound Quality Signature Overview Sound...
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 28post #406 of 13184/5/12 at 3:58pmSomeone resurrect this thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #407 of 13184/5/12 at 4:29pm
Don't most hp's look pretty goofy by nature? Two large cups joined by a headband strapped to your head. Reminds me of the motorcycle helmet I bought. Looked great on the rack but not nearly as cool on :-(post #408 of 13184/5/12 at 4:32pmQuote:
Pshhhh, the audio technica es7 silver modded is beautiful.
Looks anything but bulky/tanky in real life.
In fact, I've got to say I garner 2x the looks from people at the mall.post #409 of 13184/5/12 at 4:32pmQuote:
Tell that to everyone wearing beats for a fashion statement.post #410 of 13184/11/12 at 12:38pmpost #411 of 13184/11/12 at 1:22pmpost #412 of 13184/11/12 at 5:52pm
The Omega 2 Mk 2 was mentioned way early on but I’ve grown fond of the champagne and brown leather of the Mk 1.
Its the gentler, Obi-Wan Kenobi colour scheme compared to the Vader Mk 2.post #413 of 13188/16/12 at 5:46pmpost #414 of 13188/16/12 at 5:53pmpost #415 of 13188/16/12 at 11:39pmI really love the look of the Darth Beyers, the wood is just too gorgeous. But I agree with the people saying beats when considering a cool/badass look. Darths are a more classy look, where people think, "now that guy knows audio"post #416 of 13188/16/12 at 11:48pmpost #417 of 13188/18/12 at 6:31ampost #418 of 131810/4/12 at 12:12pm
Probably been said, but the Pioneer SE-700 is undoubtedly the most beautiful headphone I own, and have seen.
Another nice one I have is the Audatron SH-608R. These have been modded extensively both inside and out. They are currently wearing my K240 pads.
Edited by takato14 - 10/4/12 at 12:17pmpost #419 of 131810/9/12 at 4:14pmQuote:
Beats don't even look cool... they look el-cheapo, especially the Studios and Solos.
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 32 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEMs Review / Preview 2 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic T51p & T51i impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 2 minutes ago
- › TOTL HP Shootout 2: Abyss, HEK, HEX, HD800S, HD800 Heavy Mod, HD800... 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Kansas City Headfi Meet June 3rd @ Oak Park Library 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear