- 2,385 Posts. Joined 1/2009
- Location: HB, Southern California; Los Angeles
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 12/25/15 at 10:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 3/7/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
At the time this review was written, the Echobox Finder X1 was listed for sale on their website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
At the time this review was written, the Alpha & Delta was listed for sale on Lendmeurears website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
It’s not often I have the absolute pleasure of listening to headphones such as the MA750i. It’s been more than a year since I’ve gotten my Macaw GT100s, and several months since I’ve lost...
Review Of The Remax RM-S1 IEM 06/28/16 So like many I'm not exactly into a super flat sound signature. I like some bass at times, actually pretty much all the time. I own flat...
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 28post #406 of 13134/5/12 at 3:58pmSomeone resurrect this thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #407 of 13134/5/12 at 4:29pm
Don't most hp's look pretty goofy by nature? Two large cups joined by a headband strapped to your head. Reminds me of the motorcycle helmet I bought. Looked great on the rack but not nearly as cool on :-(post #408 of 13134/5/12 at 4:32pmQuote:
Pshhhh, the audio technica es7 silver modded is beautiful.
Looks anything but bulky/tanky in real life.
In fact, I've got to say I garner 2x the looks from people at the mall.post #409 of 13134/5/12 at 4:32pmQuote:
Tell that to everyone wearing beats for a fashion statement.post #410 of 13134/11/12 at 12:38pmpost #411 of 13134/11/12 at 1:22pmpost #412 of 13134/11/12 at 5:52pm
The Omega 2 Mk 2 was mentioned way early on but I’ve grown fond of the champagne and brown leather of the Mk 1.
Its the gentler, Obi-Wan Kenobi colour scheme compared to the Vader Mk 2.post #413 of 13138/16/12 at 5:46pmpost #414 of 13138/16/12 at 5:53pmpost #415 of 13138/16/12 at 11:39pmI really love the look of the Darth Beyers, the wood is just too gorgeous. But I agree with the people saying beats when considering a cool/badass look. Darths are a more classy look, where people think, "now that guy knows audio"post #416 of 13138/16/12 at 11:48pmpost #417 of 13138/18/12 at 6:31ampost #418 of 131310/4/12 at 12:12pm
Probably been said, but the Pioneer SE-700 is undoubtedly the most beautiful headphone I own, and have seen.
Another nice one I have is the Audatron SH-608R. These have been modded extensively both inside and out. They are currently wearing my K240 pads.
Edited by takato14 - 10/4/12 at 12:17pmpost #419 of 131310/9/12 at 4:14pmQuote:
Beats don't even look cool... they look el-cheapo, especially the Studios and Solos.
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 15 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 26 seconds ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 37 seconds ago
- › what is most powerfull PORTABLE amp? 2 minutes ago
- › Open back vs. closed back 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 6 minutes ago
- › Do amps really make a difference? 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Echobox Audio Finder X1 by Hisoundfi
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by Hisoundfi
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...