- 2,231 Posts. Joined 1/2009
- Location: Huntington Beach, Southern California
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on Yesterday at 1:36 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 28post #406 of 11844/5/12 at 3:58pmSomeone resurrect this thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #407 of 11844/5/12 at 4:29pm
Don't most hp's look pretty goofy by nature? Two large cups joined by a headband strapped to your head. Reminds me of the motorcycle helmet I bought. Looked great on the rack but not nearly as cool on :-(post #408 of 11844/5/12 at 4:32pmQuote:
Pshhhh, the audio technica es7 silver modded is beautiful.
Looks anything but bulky/tanky in real life.
In fact, I've got to say I garner 2x the looks from people at the mall.post #409 of 11844/5/12 at 4:32pmQuote:
Tell that to everyone wearing beats for a fashion statement.post #410 of 11844/11/12 at 12:38pmpost #411 of 11844/11/12 at 1:22pmpost #412 of 11844/11/12 at 5:52pm
The Omega 2 Mk 2 was mentioned way early on but I’ve grown fond of the champagne and brown leather of the Mk 1.
Its the gentler, Obi-Wan Kenobi colour scheme compared to the Vader Mk 2.post #413 of 11848/16/12 at 5:46pmpost #414 of 11848/16/12 at 5:53pmpost #415 of 11848/16/12 at 11:39pmI really love the look of the Darth Beyers, the wood is just too gorgeous. But I agree with the people saying beats when considering a cool/badass look. Darths are a more classy look, where people think, "now that guy knows audio"post #416 of 11848/16/12 at 11:48pmpost #417 of 11848/18/12 at 6:31ampost #418 of 118410/4/12 at 12:12pm
Probably been said, but the Pioneer SE-700 is undoubtedly the most beautiful headphone I own, and have seen.
Another nice one I have is the Audatron SH-608R. These have been modded extensively both inside and out. They are currently wearing my K240 pads.
Edited by takato14 - 10/4/12 at 12:17pmpost #419 of 118410/9/12 at 4:14pmQuote:
Beats don't even look cool... they look el-cheapo, especially the Studios and Solos.
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The Tera player thread - All your questions answered ! 25 seconds ago
- › Here's what Beats by Dre president says about the headphones that... 41 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 42 seconds ago
- › iFi audio iPower - universal Ultra-Low Noise AC/DC adapter 46 seconds ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Opinions please on an unexpected purchase! 1 minute ago
- › AMP for Sony XB 700? 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2