- 2,385 Posts. Joined 1/2009
- Location: HB, Southern California; Los Angeles
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 12/25/15 at 10:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 3/7/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Read the full review here! http://www.head-fi.org/t/809194/review-t-peos-rasiel
you'll hear what the musicians wanted their music to be sounded like. Well-balanced. Design is not so good as my friend's jh 13 but he had repaired his connector twice. only bad thing is that the...
I am a big fan of overachieving gear of any kind. What I mean by overachieving is the “they sound way too good for the price” factor. This is a highly subjective mindset because the worth of...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The...
Full review of the Asura 2, Zen 2 & Duke here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/809154/review-venture-electronics-ve-asura-2-0-zen-2-0-duke-a-new-path-to-high-end-sound Sound: The Zen 2...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 28post #406 of 13094/5/12 at 3:58pmSomeone resurrect this thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #407 of 13094/5/12 at 4:29pm
Don't most hp's look pretty goofy by nature? Two large cups joined by a headband strapped to your head. Reminds me of the motorcycle helmet I bought. Looked great on the rack but not nearly as cool on :-(post #408 of 13094/5/12 at 4:32pmQuote:
Pshhhh, the audio technica es7 silver modded is beautiful.
Looks anything but bulky/tanky in real life.
In fact, I've got to say I garner 2x the looks from people at the mall.post #409 of 13094/5/12 at 4:32pmQuote:
Tell that to everyone wearing beats for a fashion statement.post #410 of 13094/11/12 at 12:38pmpost #411 of 13094/11/12 at 1:22pmpost #412 of 13094/11/12 at 5:52pm
The Omega 2 Mk 2 was mentioned way early on but I’ve grown fond of the champagne and brown leather of the Mk 1.
Its the gentler, Obi-Wan Kenobi colour scheme compared to the Vader Mk 2.post #413 of 13098/16/12 at 5:46pmpost #414 of 13098/16/12 at 5:53pmpost #415 of 13098/16/12 at 11:39pmI really love the look of the Darth Beyers, the wood is just too gorgeous. But I agree with the people saying beats when considering a cool/badass look. Darths are a more classy look, where people think, "now that guy knows audio"post #416 of 13098/16/12 at 11:48pmpost #417 of 13098/18/12 at 6:31ampost #418 of 130910/4/12 at 12:12pm
Probably been said, but the Pioneer SE-700 is undoubtedly the most beautiful headphone I own, and have seen.
Another nice one I have is the Audatron SH-608R. These have been modded extensively both inside and out. They are currently wearing my K240 pads.
Edited by takato14 - 10/4/12 at 12:17pmpost #419 of 130910/9/12 at 4:14pmQuote:
Beats don't even look cool... they look el-cheapo, especially the Studios and Solos.
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 20 seconds ago
- › Schiit Valhalla 2 and Schiit Bifrost uber usb gen 2 2 minutes ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Grado SR-80i Headphones, Very Good Condition, Blacked Out Mod,... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing the New Classic Universal Line from Noble 5 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 5 minutes ago
- › 1more E1001 triple driver in ear headphones review 6 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 6 minutes ago
- › [Review] Brainwavz HM5, A New Neutral Champ 7 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by kimvictor
- › Westone ES 5 by Xu Tianyi
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Aornic
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Zelda
- › Venture Electronics (VE) the Duke by Zelda
- › Hisoundaudio HSA-H200 Pro by mark2410
- › Brainwavz Hooka by Wokei
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by kdub
- › JDS Labs ULTRA SHORT 3.5MM INTERCONNECT CABLE by audiophilefan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...