- 2,229 Posts. Joined 1/2009
- Location: Huntington Beach, Southern California
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 3/8/15 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 28post #406 of 11594/5/12 at 3:58pmSomeone resurrect this thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #407 of 11594/5/12 at 4:29pm
Don't most hp's look pretty goofy by nature? Two large cups joined by a headband strapped to your head. Reminds me of the motorcycle helmet I bought. Looked great on the rack but not nearly as cool on :-(post #408 of 11594/5/12 at 4:32pmQuote:
Pshhhh, the audio technica es7 silver modded is beautiful.
Looks anything but bulky/tanky in real life.
In fact, I've got to say I garner 2x the looks from people at the mall.post #409 of 11594/5/12 at 4:32pmQuote:
Tell that to everyone wearing beats for a fashion statement.post #410 of 11594/11/12 at 12:38pmpost #411 of 11594/11/12 at 1:22pmpost #412 of 11594/11/12 at 5:52pm
The Omega 2 Mk 2 was mentioned way early on but I’ve grown fond of the champagne and brown leather of the Mk 1.
Its the gentler, Obi-Wan Kenobi colour scheme compared to the Vader Mk 2.post #413 of 11598/16/12 at 5:46pmpost #414 of 11598/16/12 at 5:53pmpost #415 of 11598/16/12 at 11:39pmI really love the look of the Darth Beyers, the wood is just too gorgeous. But I agree with the people saying beats when considering a cool/badass look. Darths are a more classy look, where people think, "now that guy knows audio"post #416 of 11598/16/12 at 11:48pmpost #417 of 11598/18/12 at 6:31ampost #418 of 115910/4/12 at 12:12pm
Probably been said, but the Pioneer SE-700 is undoubtedly the most beautiful headphone I own, and have seen.
Another nice one I have is the Audatron SH-608R. These have been modded extensively both inside and out. They are currently wearing my K240 pads.
Edited by takato14 - 10/4/12 at 12:17pmpost #419 of 115910/9/12 at 4:14pmQuote:
Beats don't even look cool... they look el-cheapo, especially the Studios and Solos.
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 second ago
- › Three Word Story 36 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 1 minute ago
- › Heir Audio Rendition 1 Portable Headphone Amp 1 minute ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Agave Green Bang & Olufsen H6 Limited Edition (My Favourite... 4 minutes ago
- › "best" for classical music He 500 or HE 560+Burson Soloist . 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2