They're decent, but I have no idea what that bit of purple is doing there.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 11/28/14 at 7:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
My comprehensive review of the Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones BURN-IN TIME - Took about 3-4 days to burn in so maybe 12 or so hours for me Upon receiving these as a gift for my birthday (so I...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #392 of 112212/12/11 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Max598
I would have to say some of the modded grados I have seen look pretty freakin good. I also love the retro look of my 335is. But the best looking headphone for me is Klipsch's noise cancelling model that is coming out soon. I'll have to really see them in person though but the pictures look gorgeous.
Those are sexy :P
post #393 of 112212/13/11 at 7:38am
These looks pretty good future-like or something :PQuote:Originally Posted by Max598
I would have to say some of the modded grados I have seen look pretty freakin good. I also love the retro look of my 335is. But the best looking headphone for me is Klipsch's noise cancelling model that is coming out soon. I'll have to really see them in person though but the pictures look gorgeous.post #394 of 112212/13/11 at 11:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Redcarmoose
I think I am seeing those now for sale.
Not my cup of tea!post #395 of 11222/3/12 at 11:54am
2 month bump! I personally have to say my own Vintage AKG K141 Monitor has to be sexiest headphone I have ever laid eyes upon. Also the AKG Q701 in white and neon green cables looks damn sexy as well...post #396 of 11222/3/12 at 7:14pm
For head-fiers, it seems to me that the perceived beauty of headphones lies in part on the prevalence or popularity of the headphones in the public. Head-fiers tend to prefer the look of hard-to-attain headphones. Not many head-fiers will find the Beats to be the best looking. In that way, headphones are similar to music. It's always nicer to listen to something few people know about.post #397 of 11222/3/12 at 9:31pmpost #398 of 11222/3/12 at 11:06pmQuote:
No i'm sorry but just no. Way too modern for my tastes. It's just sooo glossy and just soo red (opinion) xDpost #399 of 11222/3/12 at 11:09pmpost #400 of 11222/3/12 at 11:10pmpost #401 of 11222/3/12 at 11:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ajax
IEM but the best looking
Hahahaha! Totally original and totally worth itpost #402 of 11222/3/12 at 11:16pmpost #403 of 11222/4/12 at 1:16ampost #404 of 11222/4/12 at 1:43am
How did someone even dare think about posting Beats?
As for my personal favourite for the looks:
I'm sure you can... I guess it'd be the third easiest headphones to kill with. (Following the Beats and Generic headphones.)
Edited by asuperpower - 2/4/12 at 1:45am
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 3 minutes ago
- › My room is causing one speaker to sound more crisp/deeper than the... 3 minutes ago
- › NAD - HP50 - Black - mint condition 3 minutes ago
- › Thinksound Rain2 to pour in ears soon: Impressions and Discussions... 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 329 IEMs compared (Tekfusion Twinwoofers added... 6 minutes ago
- › Recommendation on DAC/AMP to use with Mad Dogs 6 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)