They're decent, but I have no idea what that bit of purple is doing there.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 7/2/16 at 3:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 3/7/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Introduction Oriveti seems to be a rather obscure company, without any big breaks or long-running hype trains. They offer a single model that seems to be highly regarded, but hasn't really...
Background: The Audio-Technica CK10 is a dual BA IEM that was released in 2008, back then in those simpler times, CIEMs were a highly niche market, three BA drivers per ear was considered a lot,...
Focal Utopia Review Utopia - definition: An imagined state of things in which everything is perfect. My initial intention was just to write some detailed impressions, but throughout that...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I'd like to acknowledge Head-fier Ajaxander (Andy) and also Ken Ball from ALO/Campfire...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #392 of 131812/12/11 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Max598
I would have to say some of the modded grados I have seen look pretty freakin good. I also love the retro look of my 335is. But the best looking headphone for me is Klipsch's noise cancelling model that is coming out soon. I'll have to really see them in person though but the pictures look gorgeous.
Those are sexy :P
post #393 of 131812/13/11 at 7:38am
These looks pretty good future-like or something :PQuote:Originally Posted by Max598
I would have to say some of the modded grados I have seen look pretty freakin good. I also love the retro look of my 335is. But the best looking headphone for me is Klipsch's noise cancelling model that is coming out soon. I'll have to really see them in person though but the pictures look gorgeous.post #394 of 131812/13/11 at 11:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Redcarmoose
I think I am seeing those now for sale.
Not my cup of tea!post #395 of 13182/3/12 at 11:54am
2 month bump! I personally have to say my own Vintage AKG K141 Monitor has to be sexiest headphone I have ever laid eyes upon. Also the AKG Q701 in white and neon green cables looks damn sexy as well...post #396 of 13182/3/12 at 7:14pm
For head-fiers, it seems to me that the perceived beauty of headphones lies in part on the prevalence or popularity of the headphones in the public. Head-fiers tend to prefer the look of hard-to-attain headphones. Not many head-fiers will find the Beats to be the best looking. In that way, headphones are similar to music. It's always nicer to listen to something few people know about.post #397 of 13182/3/12 at 9:31pmpost #398 of 13182/3/12 at 11:06pmQuote:
No i'm sorry but just no. Way too modern for my tastes. It's just sooo glossy and just soo red (opinion) xDpost #399 of 13182/3/12 at 11:09pmpost #400 of 13182/3/12 at 11:10pmpost #401 of 13182/3/12 at 11:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ajax
IEM but the best looking
Hahahaha! Totally original and totally worth itpost #402 of 13182/3/12 at 11:16pmpost #403 of 13182/4/12 at 1:16ampost #404 of 13182/4/12 at 1:43am
How did someone even dare think about posting Beats?
As for my personal favourite for the looks:
I'm sure you can... I guess it'd be the third easiest headphones to kill with. (Following the Beats and Generic headphones.)
Edited by asuperpower - 2/4/12 at 1:45am
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Westone ES60 unboxing and first impressions 7 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 28 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Cowon Plenue D problems 2 minutes ago
- › Don't like ATH-M50x... how to change them? 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Liquid Gold - 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750i by meetpatel3686
- › ORIVETI PRIMACY - Whole Aluminium Body, Triple Drivers Hybrid 2... by ustinj
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphones by mrstrangeguy
- › Focal Utopia by x RELIC x
- › Campfire Audio Nova by Brooko
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...