They're decent, but I have no idea what that bit of purple is doing there.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 12/25/15 at 10:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 3/7/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Following the successful launch of the initial Trinity range on Kickstarter, Bob (Trinity's CEO and...
REVIEW: ifi Pro iCan Equipment used: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800S, Hifiman Edition X, Hifiman HE-560, AKG K7XX, Audeze LCD-2f, Sennheiser Momentum, HD-650, Oppo PM-2, PM-3, Aurisonics ASG...
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #392 of 130912/12/11 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Max598
I would have to say some of the modded grados I have seen look pretty freakin good. I also love the retro look of my 335is. But the best looking headphone for me is Klipsch's noise cancelling model that is coming out soon. I'll have to really see them in person though but the pictures look gorgeous.
Those are sexy :P
post #393 of 130912/13/11 at 7:38am
These looks pretty good future-like or something :PQuote:Originally Posted by Max598
I would have to say some of the modded grados I have seen look pretty freakin good. I also love the retro look of my 335is. But the best looking headphone for me is Klipsch's noise cancelling model that is coming out soon. I'll have to really see them in person though but the pictures look gorgeous.post #394 of 130912/13/11 at 11:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Redcarmoose
I think I am seeing those now for sale.
Not my cup of tea!post #395 of 13092/3/12 at 11:54am
2 month bump! I personally have to say my own Vintage AKG K141 Monitor has to be sexiest headphone I have ever laid eyes upon. Also the AKG Q701 in white and neon green cables looks damn sexy as well...post #396 of 13092/3/12 at 7:14pm
For head-fiers, it seems to me that the perceived beauty of headphones lies in part on the prevalence or popularity of the headphones in the public. Head-fiers tend to prefer the look of hard-to-attain headphones. Not many head-fiers will find the Beats to be the best looking. In that way, headphones are similar to music. It's always nicer to listen to something few people know about.post #397 of 13092/3/12 at 9:31pmpost #398 of 13092/3/12 at 11:06pmQuote:
No i'm sorry but just no. Way too modern for my tastes. It's just sooo glossy and just soo red (opinion) xDpost #399 of 13092/3/12 at 11:09pmpost #400 of 13092/3/12 at 11:10pmpost #401 of 13092/3/12 at 11:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ajax
IEM but the best looking
Hahahaha! Totally original and totally worth itpost #402 of 13092/3/12 at 11:16pmpost #403 of 13092/4/12 at 1:16ampost #404 of 13092/4/12 at 1:43am
How did someone even dare think about posting Beats?
As for my personal favourite for the looks:
I'm sure you can... I guess it'd be the third easiest headphones to kill with. (Following the Beats and Generic headphones.)
Edited by asuperpower - 2/4/12 at 1:45am
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › DQSM IEM Impressions / Easy Earphones Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Which Music-Player : Jplay or Jriver? 2 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › GTA/Toronto Meet - May 28 2016 4 minutes ago
- › Is Chord Mojo any good for my setup? 4 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas water resistant sports in-ear monitor by Brooko
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...