They're decent, but I have no idea what that bit of purple is doing there.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 7/15/15 at 8:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/14/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
The Elecom LBT-PAR500AV was purchased by me on Ebay. I’m not in any way affiliated with Elecom. The price was about $50 when I bought it. About me: I’m a 42 year old music...
These are simply the best sounding headphones I have ever owned (and I've owned and sold a lot of them). They are sublimely smooth, yet detailed without the least bit of harshness at all in the...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #392 of 123712/12/11 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Max598
I would have to say some of the modded grados I have seen look pretty freakin good. I also love the retro look of my 335is. But the best looking headphone for me is Klipsch's noise cancelling model that is coming out soon. I'll have to really see them in person though but the pictures look gorgeous.
Those are sexy :P
post #393 of 123712/13/11 at 7:38am
These looks pretty good future-like or something :PQuote:Originally Posted by Max598
I would have to say some of the modded grados I have seen look pretty freakin good. I also love the retro look of my 335is. But the best looking headphone for me is Klipsch's noise cancelling model that is coming out soon. I'll have to really see them in person though but the pictures look gorgeous.post #394 of 123712/13/11 at 11:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by Redcarmoose
I think I am seeing those now for sale.
Not my cup of tea!post #395 of 12372/3/12 at 11:54am
2 month bump! I personally have to say my own Vintage AKG K141 Monitor has to be sexiest headphone I have ever laid eyes upon. Also the AKG Q701 in white and neon green cables looks damn sexy as well...post #396 of 12372/3/12 at 7:14pm
For head-fiers, it seems to me that the perceived beauty of headphones lies in part on the prevalence or popularity of the headphones in the public. Head-fiers tend to prefer the look of hard-to-attain headphones. Not many head-fiers will find the Beats to be the best looking. In that way, headphones are similar to music. It's always nicer to listen to something few people know about.post #397 of 12372/3/12 at 9:31pmpost #398 of 12372/3/12 at 11:06pmQuote:
No i'm sorry but just no. Way too modern for my tastes. It's just sooo glossy and just soo red (opinion) xDpost #399 of 12372/3/12 at 11:09pmpost #400 of 12372/3/12 at 11:10pmpost #401 of 12372/3/12 at 11:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ajax
IEM but the best looking
Hahahaha! Totally original and totally worth itpost #402 of 12372/3/12 at 11:16pmpost #403 of 12372/4/12 at 1:16ampost #404 of 12372/4/12 at 1:43am
How did someone even dare think about posting Beats?
As for my personal favourite for the looks:
I'm sure you can... I guess it'd be the third easiest headphones to kill with. (Following the Beats and Generic headphones.)
Edited by asuperpower - 2/4/12 at 1:45am
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › Looking for ~$60 headphones for home use on a PC without a... 1 minute ago
- › 👍DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 2 minutes ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 2 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary... 3 minutes ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 4 minutes ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 4 minutes ago
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3