Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 11/16/11 at 5:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 26post #376 of 110812/9/11 at 5:10am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #377 of 110812/11/11 at 4:23pmpost #378 of 110812/11/11 at 5:00pmpost #379 of 110812/11/11 at 6:25pmpost #380 of 110812/11/11 at 6:42pmpost #381 of 110812/11/11 at 6:51pm
On the contrary, I find the LCD-2s ugly. With that type of look, the Thunderpants dominate :D
(Not insulting your opinion. I'm just stating mine)post #382 of 110812/11/11 at 7:12pm
The Thunderpants look good but the clips attaching the cups to the headbands look extremely cheap and nasty and downgrade the TP's completely.
(Not insulting your opinion. I'm just stating mine)post #383 of 110812/12/11 at 11:51amQuote:
Agreed. I would have liked a silver or black for that part too. The gold doesn't work for me.post #384 of 110812/12/11 at 11:56ampost #385 of 110812/12/11 at 12:03pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Max598
I would have to say some of the modded grados I have seen look pretty freakin good. I also love the retro look of my 335is. But the best looking headphone for me is Klipsch's noise cancelling model that is coming out soon. I'll have to really see them in person though but the pictures look gorgeous.
I think I am seeing those now for sale.post #386 of 110812/12/11 at 12:10pmpost #387 of 110812/12/11 at 1:10pmpost #388 of 110812/12/11 at 2:19pmpost #389 of 110812/12/11 at 2:37pmpost #390 of 110812/12/11 at 2:40pm
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, November 1, 2014 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › marital discord! need headphones 8 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 8 minutes ago
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 9 minutes ago
- › THE DIY HEADPHONE STAND THREAD 11 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12 Headphone Amp, very good condition 11 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)