Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 7/15/15 at 8:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 26post #376 of 123712/9/11 at 5:10am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #377 of 123712/11/11 at 4:23pmpost #378 of 123712/11/11 at 5:00pmpost #379 of 123712/11/11 at 6:25pmpost #380 of 123712/11/11 at 6:42pmpost #381 of 123712/11/11 at 6:51pm
On the contrary, I find the LCD-2s ugly. With that type of look, the Thunderpants dominate :D
(Not insulting your opinion. I'm just stating mine)post #382 of 123712/11/11 at 7:12pm
The Thunderpants look good but the clips attaching the cups to the headbands look extremely cheap and nasty and downgrade the TP's completely.
(Not insulting your opinion. I'm just stating mine)post #383 of 123712/12/11 at 11:51amQuote:
Agreed. I would have liked a silver or black for that part too. The gold doesn't work for me.post #384 of 123712/12/11 at 11:56ampost #385 of 123712/12/11 at 12:03pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Max598
I would have to say some of the modded grados I have seen look pretty freakin good. I also love the retro look of my 335is. But the best looking headphone for me is Klipsch's noise cancelling model that is coming out soon. I'll have to really see them in person though but the pictures look gorgeous.
I think I am seeing those now for sale.post #386 of 123712/12/11 at 12:10pmpost #387 of 123712/12/11 at 1:10pmpost #388 of 123712/12/11 at 2:19pmpost #389 of 123712/12/11 at 2:37pmpost #390 of 123712/12/11 at 2:40pm
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Band Name Game II 52 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 2 minutes ago
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 4 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 5 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 minutes ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Critique my setup. What would you upgrade next? 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 8 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2