Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 9/17/16 at 10:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 3/7/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
It beats my old Marantz HD-DAC1 in every way. Clarity, smooth, details... my HD650 seems not able to show its full potential. I assume, K812 or T1 will be better match. My K1000 shows new life...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Looking down at the vast landscape of Head-Fi and audio technology in general, I have noticed quite a few things over the past two years. Firstly, the crazy products,...
Introduction – It can be hard to find a rational reason to purchase a set of bookshelf speakers when there are so many fantastic computer out there that offer more features and similar sound...
Gear references Favourite: D2000 (balanced with sub-bass and upper-midrange emphasis) Neutrality: SRH940 (though with a slight treble emphasis) IEM reference: Aurisonics...
Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR-2 DAP Review And Impressions - Expatinjapan Head Pie Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 26post #376 of 131812/9/11 at 5:10am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #377 of 131812/11/11 at 4:23pmpost #378 of 131812/11/11 at 5:00pmpost #379 of 131812/11/11 at 6:25pmpost #380 of 131812/11/11 at 6:42pmpost #381 of 131812/11/11 at 6:51pm
On the contrary, I find the LCD-2s ugly. With that type of look, the Thunderpants dominate :D
(Not insulting your opinion. I'm just stating mine)post #382 of 131812/11/11 at 7:12pm
The Thunderpants look good but the clips attaching the cups to the headbands look extremely cheap and nasty and downgrade the TP's completely.
(Not insulting your opinion. I'm just stating mine)post #383 of 131812/12/11 at 11:51amQuote:
Agreed. I would have liked a silver or black for that part too. The gold doesn't work for me.post #384 of 131812/12/11 at 11:56ampost #385 of 131812/12/11 at 12:03pmQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Max598
I would have to say some of the modded grados I have seen look pretty freakin good. I also love the retro look of my 335is. But the best looking headphone for me is Klipsch's noise cancelling model that is coming out soon. I'll have to really see them in person though but the pictures look gorgeous.
I think I am seeing those now for sale.post #386 of 131812/12/11 at 12:10pmpost #387 of 131812/12/11 at 1:10pmpost #388 of 131812/12/11 at 2:19pmpost #389 of 131812/12/11 at 2:37pmpost #390 of 131812/12/11 at 2:40pm
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Sennheiser debuts a bunch of new headphones at IFA 1 minute ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 1 minute ago
- › 1989 VS 2017............M.............E!! 1 minute ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › IEM during running and cycling. 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 7 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › DiDiT DAC212 by Runningwater
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Gigaset Earphones by B9Scrambler
- › OPPO HA-2 by ryanjsoo
- › TFZ Series 1 by Hisoundfi
- › LH Labs Geek Out V2+ by peter123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...