Yes, K550, a brand new headphone on the market.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 10/22/16 at 7:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 3/7/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
Thinksound On2 Review: A Wonderful Wooden On-Ear With A Small Ecological Footprint I like Thinksound products. I always have, with the exception of the On1. It was a product that had so much...
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 24post #346 of 13187/29/11 at 11:26am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 13187/29/11 at 1:05pmpost #348 of 13187/29/11 at 1:12pmpost #349 of 13187/29/11 at 1:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by daveDerek
all of the above are wrong! the answer is Darth Beyers. Larry @ Headphile has made some gorgeous cans over the years. to see how some of these look browse this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/205806/post-pics-of-your-darth-beyers
Ditto here. I own a pair and they are indeed nice! Darth Beyers is the way to go....deepens the sound too so I wear them when I want that particular emphasis.
post #350 of 13187/29/11 at 1:18pmpost #351 of 13187/29/11 at 1:19pmpost #352 of 13187/29/11 at 1:33pmpost #353 of 13187/29/11 at 1:53pm
I think the Zino looks much better. I used it as an accessory but I gave it to a love affair. Miss them. Both. Haha.post #354 of 13187/29/11 at 6:12pmpost #355 of 13187/29/11 at 6:28pmpost #356 of 13187/29/11 at 8:06pmpost #357 of 13187/29/11 at 8:17pmpost #358 of 13187/30/11 at 9:16pmpost #359 of 13187/31/11 at 9:14pmpost #360 of 13187/31/11 at 11:44pm
I would have to say some of the modded grados I have seen look pretty freakin good. I also love the retro look of my 335is. But the best looking headphone for me is Klipsch's noise cancelling model that is coming out soon. I'll have to really see them in person though but the pictures look gorgeous.
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Chord Hugo TT High End DAC Amp Impressions Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply) 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 6 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 9 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 10 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 10 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 10 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 11 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › RHA MA750i by Peter Zhang
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...