Yes, K550, a brand new headphone on the market.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 11/16/11 at 5:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Best i-Device portable DAC ever listened to, very neutral and smooth like from a desktop DAC. Currently using it with my iPod touch 5 (Yes, it's support lightinig connector). I will prefer filter...
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 24
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 9017/29/11 at 1:05pmpost #348 of 9017/29/11 at 1:12pmpost #349 of 9017/29/11 at 1:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by daveDerek
all of the above are wrong! the answer is Darth Beyers. Larry @ Headphile has made some gorgeous cans over the years. to see how some of these look browse this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/205806/post-pics-of-your-darth-beyers
Ditto here. I own a pair and they are indeed nice! Darth Beyers is the way to go....deepens the sound too so I wear them when I want that particular emphasis.
post #350 of 9017/29/11 at 1:18pmpost #351 of 9017/29/11 at 1:19pmpost #352 of 9017/29/11 at 1:33pmpost #353 of 9017/29/11 at 1:53pm
I think the Zino looks much better. I used it as an accessory but I gave it to a love affair. Miss them. Both. Haha.post #354 of 9017/29/11 at 6:12pmpost #355 of 9017/29/11 at 6:28pmpost #356 of 9017/29/11 at 8:06pmpost #357 of 9017/29/11 at 8:17pmpost #358 of 9017/30/11 at 9:16pmpost #359 of 9017/31/11 at 9:14pmpost #360 of 9017/31/11 at 11:44pm
I would have to say some of the modded grados I have seen look pretty freakin good. I also love the retro look of my 335is. But the best looking headphone for me is Klipsch's noise cancelling model that is coming out soon. I'll have to really see them in person though but the pictures look gorgeous.
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Beyerdynamic Custom Ones! New Beyer headphones! 35 seconds ago
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Why have more than a few pairs of headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Uber Analog Upgrade 6 minutes ago
- › Analog Squared Paper Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 by Jensenchua
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob