Yes, K550, a brand new headphone on the market.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 1/2/17 at 11:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 3/7/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I thought about getting DFs as a present after passing driver's exams. Read those very few reviews online, which were generally a mixed back of helpfulness. Then I took the bullet and said, yes why...
I have a pair of EarTech Music Quads that I felt were worthy of a better cable. In particular I was hoping an aftermarket, high end cable would bring some missing "air" and resolution, more...
Hi, I'm new to this head-fi community and this would be my first headphone review here at head-fi. Other headphones I've owned and listened to so far would be the Sennheiser hd239, px100, rha...
These headphones are made for listening to modern extreme genres of loud brickwalled poor-quality metal. They smoothen out spikiness and make drums sound so powerful and quick as if your head was...
Greetings, We all know it's coming, whether we like it or not. The wireless wave is upon us. Pretty much every major earphone manufacturer has a wireless option, and there are countless others...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 24post #346 of 13187/29/11 at 11:26am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #347 of 13187/29/11 at 1:05pmpost #348 of 13187/29/11 at 1:12pmpost #349 of 13187/29/11 at 1:16pmQuote:Originally Posted by daveDerek
all of the above are wrong! the answer is Darth Beyers. Larry @ Headphile has made some gorgeous cans over the years. to see how some of these look browse this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/205806/post-pics-of-your-darth-beyers
Ditto here. I own a pair and they are indeed nice! Darth Beyers is the way to go....deepens the sound too so I wear them when I want that particular emphasis.
post #350 of 13187/29/11 at 1:18pmpost #351 of 13187/29/11 at 1:19pmpost #352 of 13187/29/11 at 1:33pmpost #353 of 13187/29/11 at 1:53pm
I think the Zino looks much better. I used it as an accessory but I gave it to a love affair. Miss them. Both. Haha.post #354 of 13187/29/11 at 6:12pmpost #355 of 13187/29/11 at 6:28pmpost #356 of 13187/29/11 at 8:06pmpost #357 of 13187/29/11 at 8:17pmpost #358 of 13187/30/11 at 9:16pmpost #359 of 13187/31/11 at 9:14pmpost #360 of 13187/31/11 at 11:44pm
I would have to say some of the modded grados I have seen look pretty freakin good. I also love the retro look of my 335is. But the best looking headphone for me is Klipsch's noise cancelling model that is coming out soon. I'll have to really see them in person though but the pictures look gorgeous.
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 53 seconds ago
- › Cant decide (Fiio X5III or almos equivalently priced headphones) 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here. 6 minutes ago
- › Onkyo DP-CMX1 GRANBEAT | Dual Dac | Balanced | Phone DAP 6 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by msturg29
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by msturg29
- › Avantree Clari Air by msturg29
- › Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Stereo Headphones, Ghostek Silencer... by msturg29
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear