AT PRO700 GD, best looking headphone ever IMO
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 12/25/15 at 10:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 3/7/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
It might be one of your favorite cans if you pay an intense listen to them for a few hours. Really its a steal while you might get it for 60ish or 80ish. I got mine for 75 ish. I still wonder why...
The MEE Audio RX18P was sent to me from MEE Audio with the intention to compare it to some of the most popular Chinese budget offerings and let Mike know the result of my findings. The ida was not...
In the audio world, nobody can say we don’t have a tonne of choice available to us. Some audition gear with slight differences to find the piece that truly stands out to them. This...
A good sounding inexpensive product. As of my late work has pushed me to have to work at many hours at once on writing Visual Novels, I began asking myself if there is a buds solution that...
I just sell my Yamaha EPH-100, so before I forget how they sound I will write a little review here. My attempt for this micro driver earphones was BIG, especially because of the praise I found...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 22post #316 of 12856/19/11 at 12:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #317 of 12856/19/11 at 1:25amQuote:
You mean like these:
Or these:post #318 of 12856/19/11 at 1:27ampost #319 of 12856/19/11 at 8:03ampost #320 of 12856/29/11 at 3:30ampost #321 of 12856/29/11 at 8:31ampost #322 of 12856/29/11 at 11:10am
those hp 1000's have my vote by a small margin over the yamaha. might be a tie...depends on the person. personally I'd wear the yamaha but a more styling person would look better with the grado's. my style is colder/cooler/sterile so I'd wear the yamaha.
Yamaha = silver Audi R8 Grado hp1000 = Spyker C8.post #323 of 12857/1/11 at 12:07am
I am guessing by now this thread is far past the OP's use and is for general purpose?
I was requested ( told ) to post these here, even though nobody would probably be able to locate a set. Except the ones I have :)
Eagerly awaiting these. Playing Schrodinger's mailbox for them now.
Originally posted this in the Vintage Cans thread.
BEHOLD THE GLORY,
PREPARE THINE EYES
AND BOW IN REVERENCE. ( I.D. at bottom )
Edited by nick n - 7/1/11 at 12:36ampost #324 of 12857/1/11 at 2:20amQuote:
Wood and technology just don't mix for me. They make me think of the early days of TVs and stereos when everything was terrible and looked terrible. It's a 1970s retro look, and that is certainly not a good retro look.post #325 of 12857/1/11 at 1:28pmpost #326 of 12857/23/11 at 1:55ampost #327 of 12857/23/11 at 5:04ampost #328 of 12857/23/11 at 5:32ampost #329 of 12857/23/11 at 5:54ampost #330 of 12857/23/11 at 6:51am
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 6 seconds ago
- › Uncompressed Lossless (WAV) vs Compressed (FLAC / ALAC) - O/T... 48 seconds ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 1 minute ago
- › HFM He350 or Kingston Hyperx Cloud 2 1 minute ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Kumitate (くみたて) Lab: A Triumph and Celebration of DIY - Impressions... 4 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 5 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 5 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by Asr
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse