AT PRO700 GD, best looking headphone ever IMO
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 11/16/11 at 5:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 3/24/13 at 7:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
Edited on 5/27/12
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Edited on 9/19/11
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 22post #316 of 6056/19/11 at 12:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #317 of 6056/19/11 at 1:25amQuote:
You mean like these:
Or these:post #318 of 6056/19/11 at 1:27ampost #319 of 6056/19/11 at 8:03ampost #320 of 6056/29/11 at 3:30ampost #321 of 6056/29/11 at 8:31ampost #322 of 6056/29/11 at 11:10am
those hp 1000's have my vote by a small margin over the yamaha. might be a tie...depends on the person. personally I'd wear the yamaha but a more styling person would look better with the grado's. my style is colder/cooler/sterile so I'd wear the yamaha.
Yamaha = silver Audi R8 Grado hp1000 = Spyker C8.post #323 of 6057/1/11 at 12:07am
I am guessing by now this thread is far past the OP's use and is for general purpose?
I was requested ( told ) to post these here, even though nobody would probably be able to locate a set. Except the ones I have :)
Eagerly awaiting these. Playing Schrodinger's mailbox for them now.
Originally posted this in the Vintage Cans thread.
BEHOLD THE GLORY,
PREPARE THINE EYES
AND BOW IN REVERENCE. ( I.D. at bottom )
Edited by nick n - 7/1/11 at 12:36ampost #324 of 6057/1/11 at 2:20amQuote:
Wood and technology just don't mix for me. They make me think of the early days of TVs and stereos when everything was terrible and looked terrible. It's a 1970s retro look, and that is certainly not a good retro look.post #325 of 6057/1/11 at 1:28pmpost #326 of 6057/23/11 at 1:55ampost #327 of 6057/23/11 at 5:04ampost #328 of 6057/23/11 at 5:32ampost #329 of 6057/23/11 at 5:54ampost #330 of 6057/23/11 at 6:51am
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 8 seconds ago
- › The best speakers/amp combo for $15k you've heard 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 2 minutes ago
- › Old and New Treatures Just Wait For You to Find Out!!!... 2 minutes ago
- › Android-fi! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › COWON J3 + DT770 (2)80 needs an amp?! 6 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 6 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with crazy low prices (including... 7 minutes ago
- › ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ i.e. Don't start a... 8 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe