Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 20

post #286 of 1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkinsman07 View Post

The Black Q701's are so sexy and professional looking. This is my own pair btw

.IMG_7050.JPG

IMG_7020.JPG

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

quincy jones....
 

 

post #287 of 1108

I really like the look of the 595, such a fluid, continuous look. After that, I really like the Denon 5000. 

post #288 of 1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkinsman07 View Post

The Black Q701's are so sexy and professional looking. This is my own pair btw

.IMG_7050.JPG

IMG_7020.JPG

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

This. But the white ones.... Actually, I personally think any of the k/q 701's look amazing!!

post #289 of 1108

Prettier than any woman I've seen :) 

 

IMG_0580.JPG

 

IMG_0581.JPG

 

IMG_0578.JPG

post #290 of 1108
500

Loving how the A2000X looks, and the ES10 too.

500
post #291 of 1108

I just love the looks on these(and im not the only onesmily_headphones1.gif) HD_25_original.jpg

 

 

 

or these[insert sarcasm]JecklinFloat2.jpg

post #292 of 1108

Some of my favorites.

 

 

DSC_0023.jpgDSC_0035.jpgDSC_1318.jpgDSC_1330.jpgDSC_1395.jpgDSC_1602.jpgDSC_1624.jpg
post #293 of 1108

woodgasm

post #294 of 1108

Beats.

post #295 of 1108
K701, Z1000, DT1350 and Denon 7000
post #296 of 1108

Hey, aren't the Senns down near the bottom the ones that Headphile modded?

it looks like you have a generous collection of headphile's stuff.

Wait..All of them, including the stands. I've seen them on the deal page on Headphile..INTERESTING. (I would love to listen to them)
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by warp08 View Post

Some of my favorites.

 

 

DSC_0023.jpgDSC_0035.jpgDSC_1318.jpgDSC_1330.jpgDSC_1395.jpgDSC_1602.jpgDSC_1624.jpg


 

post #297 of 1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by crayonhead View Post

Hey, aren't the Senns down near the bottom the ones that Headphile modded?

it looks like you have a generous collection of headphile's stuff.

Wait..All of them, including the stands. I've seen them on the deal page on Headphile..INTERESTING. (I would love to listen to them)
 



 


No, the Senns are HE-90 'Orpheus''s and I'm guessing you mean the Sony R10's when you refer to Headphile? Only the Stand where both the HE-60's and the HE-90's are resting on, are Headphiles. All the 'phones have nothing to do with Headphile

 

post #298 of 1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipjack View Post




No, the Senns are HE-90 'Orpheus''s and I'm guessing you mean the Sony R10's when you refer to Headphile? Only the Stand where both the HE-60's and the HE-90's are resting on, are Headphiles. All the 'phones have nothing to do with Headphile

 

That's correct.  For the record, only the HE90s remained with me, the rest of them were sold recently.  I have a STAX SR-009 on preorder.  But they were all amazing headphones in their own right and a privilege to listen.
 

 

post #299 of 1108

DSCN0719.JPG

 

My sexiest in terms of sound and looks. L3000.gif

post #300 of 1108

26e2cdb0_5672101681_98c27642a7_b.jpg7.jpgf99ac036_5672670534_9629e49062_b.jpg

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The BEST-LOOKING Headphones