I didn't say I liked them, was merely answering the above posted question as to what phones the picture was of....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 11/28/14 at 7:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
I was in the market for a higher end 2.1 system when my search ended up at the Edifier website, I was impressed with the specs and decided to delve further, found a set at a nice price and pulled...
These are, without a doubt, the best In Ear Monitors that I own / have owned. Let me say that I purchased the pink color because it was far less expensive, less than $40. I purchased my pair from...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 11223/2/11 at 9:13amQuote:
your intent was clear. my comment wasn't directed at you but rather at how v moda seems to have chosen to market products.
i don't even think they are particularly good looking headphones, but they are eye catching. and i haven't actually heard this particular model, but i have heard other units they make and have read comments from other users about some of their products, which are the basis of my commentary.
post #243 of 11223/15/11 at 7:22pmpost #244 of 11223/15/11 at 7:35pm
Tough to tell which is the best looking, the Qualia, L3000, all of the AT woody series, O2, LCD2, HP1000 are all handsome but I'd vote for the Qualia, truly inspiring design. On the opposite, anything from Ultrasone and Headphile are ugly to me.post #245 of 11223/16/11 at 2:13ampost #246 of 11223/16/11 at 4:11ampost #247 of 11223/16/11 at 7:22ampost #248 of 11223/16/11 at 7:30ampost #249 of 11223/16/11 at 7:45ampost #250 of 11223/16/11 at 10:44ampost #251 of 11223/17/11 at 3:51pmQuote:
Looks-wise, I think the Qualia was inspiring, in an HD-800 sort of way, but the design was plagued by a few mechanical design problems. It must not have been modeled very carefully before committing to production.
post #252 of 11223/17/11 at 5:36pmpost #253 of 11223/18/11 at 3:38ampost #254 of 11223/18/11 at 5:28ampost #255 of 11223/18/11 at 5:50am
So unfortunate. I remember jjcha being heartbroken when his carbon fiber band snapped. He always kept two on hand after, in case it happened again.
And man, those earpads were beautiful but holy hell did they stain mysteriously from anything. I feel like I never saw a pair that didn't have some kind of marking.
Such a far cry from the R10, for me at least.
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 seconds ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 36 seconds ago
- › Introducing the Aurisonics Auris 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for new headphones. AKG Y50? V-Moda M-80? Or the Sennheiser... 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-10 5 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › Klipsch Image S4i II Black In-Ear Headphones with Microphone by laurentiusjan
- › Audio Technica ATH-AD700 by witygass
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)