I didn't say I liked them, was merely answering the above posted question as to what phones the picture was of....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 9/17/16 at 10:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 3/7/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Looking down at the vast landscape of Head-Fi and audio technology in general, I have noticed quite a few things over the past two years. Firstly, the crazy products,...
Introduction – It can be hard to find a rational reason to purchase a set of bookshelf speakers when there are so many fantastic computer out there that offer more features and similar sound...
Gear references Favourite: D2000 (balanced with sub-bass and upper-midrange emphasis) Neutrality: SRH940 (though with a slight treble emphasis) IEM reference: Aurisonics...
Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR-2 DAP Review And Impressions - Expatinjapan Head Pie Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at another new headphone storage and organization product from Brainwavz, the Krudul Duo, though this particular item is more like two...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 13183/2/11 at 9:13amQuote:
your intent was clear. my comment wasn't directed at you but rather at how v moda seems to have chosen to market products.
i don't even think they are particularly good looking headphones, but they are eye catching. and i haven't actually heard this particular model, but i have heard other units they make and have read comments from other users about some of their products, which are the basis of my commentary.
post #243 of 13183/15/11 at 7:22pmpost #244 of 13183/15/11 at 7:35pm
Tough to tell which is the best looking, the Qualia, L3000, all of the AT woody series, O2, LCD2, HP1000 are all handsome but I'd vote for the Qualia, truly inspiring design. On the opposite, anything from Ultrasone and Headphile are ugly to me.post #245 of 13183/16/11 at 2:13ampost #246 of 13183/16/11 at 4:11ampost #247 of 13183/16/11 at 7:22ampost #248 of 13183/16/11 at 7:30ampost #249 of 13183/16/11 at 7:45ampost #250 of 13183/16/11 at 10:44ampost #251 of 13183/17/11 at 3:51pmQuote:
Looks-wise, I think the Qualia was inspiring, in an HD-800 sort of way, but the design was plagued by a few mechanical design problems. It must not have been modeled very carefully before committing to production.
post #252 of 13183/17/11 at 5:36pmpost #253 of 13183/18/11 at 3:38ampost #254 of 13183/18/11 at 5:28ampost #255 of 13183/18/11 at 5:50am
So unfortunate. I remember jjcha being heartbroken when his carbon fiber band snapped. He always kept two on hand after, in case it happened again.
And man, those earpads were beautiful but holy hell did they stain mysteriously from anything. I feel like I never saw a pair that didn't have some kind of marking.
Such a far cry from the R10, for me at least.
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 27 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 33 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › EarSonics' new 9 BA driver flagship: the S-EM9 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Lake People G109 / G103 thread 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Decrapifier released - USB power isolator 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › How To/Should I Improve Ruark MR1 desktop speakers? 4 minutes ago
- › Soundaware Esther by FUYU
- › Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-field... by ryanjsoo
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by crinacle
- › Cyberdrive Seiun Player JR2 by ExpatinJapan
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by B9Scrambler
- › Gigaset Earphones by B9Scrambler
- › OPPO HA-2 by ryanjsoo
- › TFZ Series 1 by Hisoundfi
- › LH Labs Geek Out V2+ by peter123
- › CEntrance DACPort HD by Aero Dynamik
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...