I didn't say I liked them, was merely answering the above posted question as to what phones the picture was of....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 12/25/15 at 10:57am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 3/7/16 at 1:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon to...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
I first used these as monitoring headphones for recording. They quickly moved out of my home studio and now I use them everywhere. I have one pair at home and one pair at work. I also take them...
The Good: Price/Quality ratio; Comfort; Bass quality/quantity; Musicality; Imaging. The Bad: Requires a powerful amplifier. Tonal Balance: V-Shaped Style: Circumaural semi-open. Cost: $250 at...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 13133/2/11 at 9:13amQuote:
your intent was clear. my comment wasn't directed at you but rather at how v moda seems to have chosen to market products.
i don't even think they are particularly good looking headphones, but they are eye catching. and i haven't actually heard this particular model, but i have heard other units they make and have read comments from other users about some of their products, which are the basis of my commentary.
post #243 of 13133/15/11 at 7:22pmpost #244 of 13133/15/11 at 7:35pm
Tough to tell which is the best looking, the Qualia, L3000, all of the AT woody series, O2, LCD2, HP1000 are all handsome but I'd vote for the Qualia, truly inspiring design. On the opposite, anything from Ultrasone and Headphile are ugly to me.post #245 of 13133/16/11 at 2:13ampost #246 of 13133/16/11 at 4:11ampost #247 of 13133/16/11 at 7:22ampost #248 of 13133/16/11 at 7:30ampost #249 of 13133/16/11 at 7:45ampost #250 of 13133/16/11 at 10:44ampost #251 of 13133/17/11 at 3:51pmQuote:
Looks-wise, I think the Qualia was inspiring, in an HD-800 sort of way, but the design was plagued by a few mechanical design problems. It must not have been modeled very carefully before committing to production.
post #252 of 13133/17/11 at 5:36pmpost #253 of 13133/18/11 at 3:38ampost #254 of 13133/18/11 at 5:28ampost #255 of 13133/18/11 at 5:50am
So unfortunate. I remember jjcha being heartbroken when his carbon fiber band snapped. He always kept two on hand after, in case it happened again.
And man, those earpads were beautiful but holy hell did they stain mysteriously from anything. I feel like I never saw a pair that didn't have some kind of marking.
Such a far cry from the R10, for me at least.
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 15 seconds ago
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 1 minute ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Rose Technology Discussion & Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage/Current R2R DAC Owners Discussion, Insight, and Review Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › "another DAC , Citypulse which completely beaten Zhaolu" 5 minutes ago
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › ZhiYin Z2016 by crabdog
- › InEar StageDiver SD-4 (Small) by twister6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...