I didn't say I liked them, was merely answering the above posted question as to what phones the picture was of....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Sony MDR-7506 Last post on 11/16/11 at 5:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Good looking n good sounding headphones a myth? Last post on 8/7/11 at 2:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which high-end for trance? Last post on 8/12/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Would I enjoy the Audeze-LCD-2/3? Last post on 2/28/13 at 10:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2
Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Brainwavz S5 Disclaimer: I’d like to thank Brainwavz for contacting and offering the review sample. The Brainwavz S5 is the latest addition to the Brainwavz stable of in-ears. It takes...
Just some background stuff before the review...this is the second source i have owned dedicated to music (i.e not listening to music off my iphone) so i don't have much experience with high end...
I recently got the AK 100 II after dabbling with a phone based stack. Alternate setup: Samsung Galaxy S5 FIIO E18 + PowerAmp Pro (Cost: 2.99€) + iSyncr (Cost: 3.99€) + Stream to...
After an extensive search online for a replacement for my very good Schiit Bifrost, I settled on the Dacmini, in part from comments here on Head-Fi, and the fact that Stereophile has had it as a...
DUNU DN-2000 Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/728105/dunu-dn-2000-review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Brief: DUNU take’s it to the top. Price: US$316 or £186...
The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #242 of 10933/2/11 at 9:13amQuote:
your intent was clear. my comment wasn't directed at you but rather at how v moda seems to have chosen to market products.
i don't even think they are particularly good looking headphones, but they are eye catching. and i haven't actually heard this particular model, but i have heard other units they make and have read comments from other users about some of their products, which are the basis of my commentary.
post #243 of 10933/15/11 at 7:22pmpost #244 of 10933/15/11 at 7:35pm
Tough to tell which is the best looking, the Qualia, L3000, all of the AT woody series, O2, LCD2, HP1000 are all handsome but I'd vote for the Qualia, truly inspiring design. On the opposite, anything from Ultrasone and Headphile are ugly to me.post #245 of 10933/16/11 at 2:13ampost #246 of 10933/16/11 at 4:11ampost #247 of 10933/16/11 at 7:22ampost #248 of 10933/16/11 at 7:30ampost #249 of 10933/16/11 at 7:45ampost #250 of 10933/16/11 at 10:44ampost #251 of 10933/17/11 at 3:51pmQuote:
Looks-wise, I think the Qualia was inspiring, in an HD-800 sort of way, but the design was plagued by a few mechanical design problems. It must not have been modeled very carefully before committing to production.
post #252 of 10933/17/11 at 5:36pmpost #253 of 10933/18/11 at 3:38ampost #254 of 10933/18/11 at 5:28ampost #255 of 10933/18/11 at 5:50am
So unfortunate. I remember jjcha being heartbroken when his carbon fiber band snapped. He always kept two on hand after, in case it happened again.
And man, those earpads were beautiful but holy hell did they stain mysteriously from anything. I feel like I never saw a pair that didn't have some kind of marking.
Such a far cry from the R10, for me at least.
- The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 8 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 14 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 36 seconds ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 43 seconds ago
- › Sony MDRV55 vs Creative Aurvana LIve 1 minute ago
- › Philips SHE3580/3590 vs Monoprice 8320/9927 vs SoundMagic E10 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-009 2 minutes ago
- › [Review] AKG Q701 - The Little Headphone That Could. Game, that is. 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › CEntrance DACmini CX by joespride
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by mark2410
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)