Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The BEST-LOOKING Headphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The BEST-LOOKING Headphones - Page 71

post #1051 of 1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by GL1TCH3D View Post

Owning both the TH900 and W3000anv, I feel the TH900 is more aesthetically pleasing due to the headband being sleeker and covered in leather compared to the plastic design of the W3000 with the rubberized rods.



Album full of pics:
http://imgur.com/a/aPScA

 

...I wonder if anyone has ever married their headphones. TH-900, you are one red hot mama.

post #1052 of 1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBeatsguy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL1TCH3D View Post

Owning both the TH900 and W3000anv, I feel the TH900 is more aesthetically pleasing due to the headband being sleeker and covered in leather compared to the plastic design of the W3000 with the rubberized rods.

  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Album full of pics:
http://imgur.com/a/aPScA
My, my, that is a beautiful headphone. Also, love the outdoor shot with the X5.
Beautiful picture. I wanna keep it for my wallpapers...if you don't mind. wink.gif

Imgur compressed it and such. If you want the raw file to do as you will with it I can always upload that somewhere.
Definitely a great all around pair of headphones from first sight to last listen (sadly these are gone already and replaced with the W3000anv which, while being an interesting experience, is not what I'm looking for and at this time wish I had the TH900 back)
Though I needed to EQ the TH900
post #1053 of 1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL1TCH3D View Post

-snip-

...I wonder if anyone has ever married their headphones. TH-900, you are one red hot mama.

I didn't realize they were so beautiful until I actually held them in my hands. The stock photos on sites like amazon really don't do them any justice.
As for marrying the headphones, I wouldn't be surprised if TH900 owners had some ideas regarding that :P

NOTE: My apologies, forgot to multi-quote
post #1054 of 1108

It's probably been mentioned more than once already, but the Oppo PM-1 is one of the most gorgeous headphones around today.  Very nice, mechanical, modern design. 

 

post #1055 of 1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyman392 View Post
 

It's probably been mentioned more than once already, but the Oppo PM-1 is one of the most gorgeous headphones around today.  Very nice, mechanical, modern design. 

 

 

Yeah, my first impression of these was that they are a very cohesive package aesthetically - which can't be said for most headphones.

post #1056 of 1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post

Yeah, my first impression of these was that they are a very cohesive package aesthetically - which can't be said for most headphones.
+1, when I listened to them this afternoon I was real impressed by their build quality. Amazing pair of cans they are.
post #1057 of 1108

I like the looks of the Oppo, TH900, W3000ANV, Philips X1, Shure 1540, FA-003 Ebony among others

post #1058 of 1108
Some of Razers headphones look very cool. Monsters DNA series IMO look really cool too. Panasonic's RPHTX7s have a sort of retro look to them (I own a pair of them). Beats headphones can look really stylish as well. Since you're going for a show-offy kind of look, beats would be a solid choice.
post #1059 of 1108

Never heard of these before today. Just clicked on an ad on Head-Fi.

 

Master and Dynamic MH40

post #1060 of 1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdkjqqr View Post

Some of Razers headphones look very cool. Monsters DNA series IMO look really cool too. Panasonic's RPHTX7s have a sort of retro look to them (I own a pair of them). Beats headphones can look really stylish as well. Since you're going for a show-offy kind of look, beats would be a solid choice.

I'm in agreement with the Panasonic's RPHTX7, but the Beats, Monsters and Razors are some of the ugliest cans I've ever seen. Lol
post #1061 of 1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderNhan View Post

Never heard of these before today. Just clicked on an ad on Head-Fi.

Master and Dynamic MH40


Looking cool, in a steampunk sort of way!
post #1062 of 1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by x RELIC x View Post

I'm in agreement with the Panasonic's RPHTX7, but the Beats, Monsters and Razors are some of the ugliest cans I've ever seen. Lol

while I can't speak about SQ, there are quite a few sexy looking razer headphones.

Razer Headphone Pixs (Click to show)

Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones

 

The New Razer Adaro

 

post #1063 of 1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by money4me247 View Post

while I can't speak about SQ, there are quite a few sexy looking razer headphones. Razer Headphone Pixs (Click to show)
Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones




The New Razer Adaro





Different strokes. I'm just not a fan, still. wink.gif
post #1064 of 1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by money4me247 View Post
 

while I can't speak about SQ, there are quite a few sexy looking razer headphones.

Razer Headphone Pixs (Click to show)

Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones

 

The New Razer Adaro

 

 

Why would you put these awesome pics in the spoiler box?! :confused_face_2: Kraken is an epic name for a headphone. lol, Adero is apparently an African word meaning "she who creates life."

post #1065 of 1108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Alchemist View Post
 

 

Why would you put these awesome pics in the spoiler box?! :confused_face_2:Kraken is an epic name for a headphone. lol, Adero is apparently an African word meaning "she who creates life."

+1. Stay away from the Kraken though; the Kraken is absolutely horrible. And pretty huge. The FE is interesting, though, but at $300...

Those Adaro pics are from the Adaro DJ IIRC. There are other models too (Adaro Stereos, In-Ear, Wireless, and DJ). Dunno if they sound any good.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The BEST-LOOKING Headphones