Is there a difference between the 2 product?The cable connecting to the driver broke and ultimateears is going to replace a new 1 for me but they dun have triplefi 10 with them and they would replace my defective phones with the triplefi 10vi.Other than the microphone, is there any difference between the 2 phones?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/11/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 1/11/11
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10vi Noise Isolating Earphones w/ Microphonetagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Triple-Fi 10 vs. pro vs. vi Last post on 12/10/11 at 12:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Triplefi 10 vs Triplefi10 pro???? Last post on 3/2/11 at 7:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can I upgrade my Triple Fi 10pro to Triple Fi 10 vi by replacing cable? Last post on 12/21/10 at 11:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Questions Last post on 6/9/12 at 1:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Triple Fi 10 Cable difference? My new TF10 has a different cable, normal? Last post on 3/12/10 at 1:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Triplefi 10 and triplefi 10vi
Gear mentioned in this thread:
TF 10 pro cord is thicker and more robust. It will hold up longer. The vi cord is thinner, lighter, and more prone to breakage. A minor tug or yank will usually render the microphone inoperable. The microphone box is the weak link with this cord and I'm sure UE knows this. I've had to replace the vi cord many times under warranty.
But having said that, the cord replacement only cost around $15-$20. Therefore the convenience of hands-free capability juxtaposed to occasional cord replacements may be worth it.
Edited by Usagi - 1/10/11 at 5:17pm
- Triplefi 10 and triplefi 10vi
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Bass friendly headphones for electronic music to compliment... 23 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 53 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › Velvet Cushions For AKG 271 Studios First Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Wyred4Sound DAC-2 [UK, EU] 2 minutes ago
- › HD600 and DT880/600 Amp 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 4 minutes ago
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)