Is there a difference between the 2 product?The cable connecting to the driver broke and ultimateears is going to replace a new 1 for me but they dun have triplefi 10 with them and they would replace my defective phones with the triplefi 10vi.Other than the microphone, is there any difference between the 2 phones?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/11/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 1/11/11
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10vi Noise Isolating Earphones w/ Microphonetagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Triple-Fi 10 vs. pro vs. vi Last post on 12/10/11 at 12:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Triplefi 10 vs Triplefi10 pro???? Last post on 3/2/11 at 7:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can I upgrade my Triple Fi 10pro to Triple Fi 10 vi by replacing cable? Last post on 12/21/10 at 11:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Questions Last post on 6/9/12 at 1:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Triple Fi 10 Cable difference? My new TF10 has a different cable, normal? Last post on 3/12/10 at 1:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Triplefi 10 and triplefi 10vi
Gear mentioned in this thread:
TF 10 pro cord is thicker and more robust. It will hold up longer. The vi cord is thinner, lighter, and more prone to breakage. A minor tug or yank will usually render the microphone inoperable. The microphone box is the weak link with this cord and I'm sure UE knows this. I've had to replace the vi cord many times under warranty.
But having said that, the cord replacement only cost around $15-$20. Therefore the convenience of hands-free capability juxtaposed to occasional cord replacements may be worth it.
Edited by Usagi - 1/10/11 at 5:17pm
- Triplefi 10 and triplefi 10vi
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › HELP - With FiiO E17 Problem 1 minute ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Trying to hear the difference between 320 mp3 vs flac (16/24-bit,... 2 minutes ago
- › Level matching Amps with a Passive Attenuator; or, Am I Doing it... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Upgrade for ad700 4 minutes ago
- › The Apple diyMod: My Take on the Famous iMod [56k killer] Featuring... 7 minutes ago
- › Hearing high pitch noise/bleep when moving mouse. Newly bought mini... 8 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Construction expenses falls 0.8% in August...
- › Facebook, Ericsson & XL Indonesia Create...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2