Is there a difference between the 2 product?The cable connecting to the driver broke and ultimateears is going to replace a new 1 for me but they dun have triplefi 10 with them and they would replace my defective phones with the triplefi 10vi.Other than the microphone, is there any difference between the 2 phones?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/11/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 1/11/11
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10vi Noise Isolating Earphones w/ Microphonetagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Triple-Fi 10 vs. pro vs. vi Last post on 12/10/11 at 12:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Triplefi 10 vs Triplefi10 pro???? Last post on 3/2/11 at 7:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can I upgrade my Triple Fi 10pro to Triple Fi 10 vi by replacing cable? Last post on 12/21/10 at 11:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Questions Last post on 6/9/12 at 1:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Triple Fi 10 Cable difference? My new TF10 has a different cable, normal? Last post on 3/12/10 at 1:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- ~Photos by me~ The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Triplefi 10 and triplefi 10vi
Gear mentioned in this thread:
TF 10 pro cord is thicker and more robust. It will hold up longer. The vi cord is thinner, lighter, and more prone to breakage. A minor tug or yank will usually render the microphone inoperable. The microphone box is the weak link with this cord and I'm sure UE knows this. I've had to replace the vi cord many times under warranty.
But having said that, the cord replacement only cost around $15-$20. Therefore the convenience of hands-free capability juxtaposed to occasional cord replacements may be worth it.
Edited by Usagi - 1/10/11 at 5:17pm
- Triplefi 10 and triplefi 10vi
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New IEM's for around $100-150 5 seconds ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 9 seconds ago
- › Questyle QP1 43 seconds ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 1 minute ago
- › Closed back headphone good for classical music for around €140 1 minute ago
- › DAC AMP for movies/clarity 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 Portable Amplifier and DAC for iPod/iPhone (Short... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2