Is there a difference between the 2 product?The cable connecting to the driver broke and ultimateears is going to replace a new 1 for me but they dun have triplefi 10 with them and they would replace my defective phones with the triplefi 10vi.Other than the microphone, is there any difference between the 2 phones?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/11/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 1/11/11
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10vi Noise Isolating Earphones w/ Microphonetagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Triple-Fi 10 vs. pro vs. vi Last post on 12/10/11 at 12:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Triplefi 10 vs Triplefi10 pro???? Last post on 3/2/11 at 7:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can I upgrade my Triple Fi 10pro to Triple Fi 10 vi by replacing cable? Last post on 12/21/10 at 11:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Questions Last post on 6/9/12 at 1:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Triple Fi 10 Cable difference? My new TF10 has a different cable, normal? Last post on 3/12/10 at 1:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Triplefi 10 and triplefi 10vi
Gear mentioned in this thread:
TF 10 pro cord is thicker and more robust. It will hold up longer. The vi cord is thinner, lighter, and more prone to breakage. A minor tug or yank will usually render the microphone inoperable. The microphone box is the weak link with this cord and I'm sure UE knows this. I've had to replace the vi cord many times under warranty.
But having said that, the cord replacement only cost around $15-$20. Therefore the convenience of hands-free capability juxtaposed to occasional cord replacements may be worth it.
Edited by Usagi - 1/10/11 at 5:17pm
- Triplefi 10 and triplefi 10vi
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Recommend Speakers for my room? 34 seconds ago
- › OPPO PM-2 Is Available - Post Your Impressions Here 1 minute ago
- › New Fostex RP open-backed planar magnetic headphone, TH500RP!... 2 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 2 minutes ago
- › Music Streaming Service 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Passive EQ circuit assistance 5 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)