Is there a difference between the 2 product?The cable connecting to the driver broke and ultimateears is going to replace a new 1 for me but they dun have triplefi 10 with them and they would replace my defective phones with the triplefi 10vi.Other than the microphone, is there any difference between the 2 phones?
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/11/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 1/11/11
- productUltimate Ears TripleFi 10vi Noise Isolating Earphones w/ Microphonetagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Triple-Fi 10 vs. pro vs. vi Last post on 12/10/11 at 12:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Triplefi 10 vs Triplefi10 pro???? Last post on 3/2/11 at 7:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Can I upgrade my Triple Fi 10pro to Triple Fi 10 vi by replacing cable? Last post on 12/21/10 at 11:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Questions Last post on 6/9/12 at 1:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Triple Fi 10 Cable difference? My new TF10 has a different cable, normal? Last post on 3/12/10 at 1:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I said DON'T TALK !!
i never usually write reviews, but when i do, its usually with underrated earphones/headphones, because i think they do deserve some justice. just a background, i own headphones like brainwavz,...
Rather than go into the esoteric aspects of the sound signature (not really sure if all the nomenclature actually means the same thing to everyone) I'm going to approach this review from a little...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Triplefi 10 and triplefi 10vi
Gear mentioned in this thread:
TF 10 pro cord is thicker and more robust. It will hold up longer. The vi cord is thinner, lighter, and more prone to breakage. A minor tug or yank will usually render the microphone inoperable. The microphone box is the weak link with this cord and I'm sure UE knows this. I've had to replace the vi cord many times under warranty.
But having said that, the cord replacement only cost around $15-$20. Therefore the convenience of hands-free capability juxtaposed to occasional cord replacements may be worth it.
Edited by Usagi - 1/10/11 at 5:17pm
- Triplefi 10 and triplefi 10vi
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Ranking of 21 DACs and DAC Configurations (and why chocolate ice... 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › HeadAmp Customer Service? 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW]: Future Sonics MG5Pro 10mm Dynamic Driver Custom Fit... 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 6 minutes ago
- › Westone Elite Series ES60 by Lorias
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shockdoc
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)