Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/11/11
- productMaximo iM-490S iMetal Isolation Earphones for Sansa, iPod, and MP3tagged by System, 1/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- Decent Iphone inline mic earphones Last post on 10/5/11 at 11:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Maximo fell apart Last post on 10/18/13 at 12:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEMs $25-$50 Last post on 9/18/10 at 9:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- my maximo im-490s arrived today from woot Last post on 12/17/10 at 7:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Maximo iM-490 daily deal. Last post on 8/5/10 at 4:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Does anyone know which earbuds these are?
That housing looks to be pretty generic. Tons of earphones use similar ones in various color schemes so it's hard to tell - Maximo iM-490, IKEY E180, EarPollution Metal Drumz, iHip metal earphones, Latte Sound earphones, Dealextreme metal IEMs, other generic ones on ebay, etc etc.
- Does anyone know which earbuds these are?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Toronto Winter 2014 Meet 6 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Quality EQ apps for ipod/iphone/ipad 5 minutes ago
- › Destiny 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 8 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 8 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)