suggest them to me head-fi.
Related Forum Threads
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEM Recommendation? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best In earphones for under 100 Last post on 9/11/11 at 4:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- iem to be used with lg optimus one. need help Last post on 8/5/11 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics M6 vs. MEElectronics M6 with Microphone/Remote Last post on 5/18/11 at 1:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
good IEM*preferably not a bass cannon* for under 60$
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It depends on what you want really. ljokerl's review thread is a good place to start.
Brainwavz Pro Alpha, Nuforce NE-700X (used), Sound magic PL30, are the first 3 that come to mind but there's a bunch others.
yea, I saw the Klishp image 2*how ever its spelt, I'm tired as hell* at best buy for 55, but didn't get them because best buy made me angry, and kept trying to sell me beats. I just got the m6 from MEELctronics from amazon for 20, will come on the 13th, I will let you guys know if I like them or not, if not I'll return them and get different ones lol.
where can i find the Xcape's if I should return the m6? Also I really dont want to spend alot on IEM's as fullsized headphones are more my area IEM's are mainly for school so I really dont need something thats like spendy or "top teir" granted nothing below 500$ is really near top tier in the hi-fi world lol.
I'm not into the IEM thing so I didn't really know what the quality of them was. I just say some MEELctornic stuff on here snad people say its good so I bit.
- good IEM*preferably not a bass cannon* for under 60$
- › Band Name Game II 11 seconds ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 29 seconds ago
- › IEM for around 100 dollars 37 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 57 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 2 minutes ago
- › The EU deals thread! 3 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 3 minutes ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 4 minutes ago
- › JL Acoustic Labs BAB1-MC *LE Edition #L --- Very Long Battery Life 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)