suggest them to me head-fi.
Related Forum Threads
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Budget IEM Recommendation? Last post on 9/18/11 at 1:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best In earphones for under 100 Last post on 9/11/11 at 4:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- iem to be used with lg optimus one. need help Last post on 8/5/11 at 9:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics M6 vs. MEElectronics M6 with Microphone/Remote Last post on 5/18/11 at 1:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I picked these up off ebay a few weeks ago for 5 $ so my expectations were not high but to my surprise i think that i found a new pair of daily drivers, as i have said i have collected a fairly...
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
good IEM*preferably not a bass cannon* for under 60$
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It depends on what you want really. ljokerl's review thread is a good place to start.
Brainwavz Pro Alpha, Nuforce NE-700X (used), Sound magic PL30, are the first 3 that come to mind but there's a bunch others.
yea, I saw the Klishp image 2*how ever its spelt, I'm tired as hell* at best buy for 55, but didn't get them because best buy made me angry, and kept trying to sell me beats. I just got the m6 from MEELctronics from amazon for 20, will come on the 13th, I will let you guys know if I like them or not, if not I'll return them and get different ones lol.
where can i find the Xcape's if I should return the m6? Also I really dont want to spend alot on IEM's as fullsized headphones are more my area IEM's are mainly for school so I really dont need something thats like spendy or "top teir" granted nothing below 500$ is really near top tier in the hi-fi world lol.
I'm not into the IEM thing so I didn't really know what the quality of them was. I just say some MEELctornic stuff on here snad people say its good so I bit.
- good IEM*preferably not a bass cannon* for under 60$
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 1 minute ago
- › FS: Fiio E17 DAC/Amp 1 minute ago
- › FS: Fiio E17 DAC/Amp 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Why does no one use Ultraleather? 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 7 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver... by umhhmm
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)