M6 have a recessed midrange imo, and be careful if you get the clear version for working out, body sweat will turn the cable horribly stiff. I used them for that purpose and had to send them in. It would probably be OK if you don't wear the cord under shirt...
- productHEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262tagged by System, 2/16/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/10/11
- productShure E2 Isolation Earphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)tagged by System, 1/10/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 1/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help me choose? Comfortable IEM's with sound signature close to HD598 ~$200 Last post on 12/12/11 at 10:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best flanges for M6 Last post on 2/11/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In-ear earphones for Dubstep & other electronica music. Last post on 12/22/10 at 7:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me find an IEM, as i am becoming an IEM: Internet Exploring Maniac Last post on 6/18/12 at 6:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
The nice thing about being last on the tour is that I have the benefit of completely broken in equipment. The new smell and feel is gone. Gone through many miles and air flights, and USPS trucks...
Best Gym portable that 'grabs you'? - Page 3post #31 of 551/12/11 at 1:56pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 551/12/11 at 5:05pmpost #33 of 551/12/11 at 5:22pmpost #34 of 551/12/11 at 6:30pm
meelelectronics M6 for sure. I use them in the gym and while riding the rollers all the time! I couldn't make it through without them. And the fit is great. They never come out.post #35 of 551/12/11 at 8:53pmpost #36 of 551/12/11 at 9:34pm
My Fisher custom molded TripleFi10 is used strictly for active/sport use. Running, mountain biking, motorcycles, gym, and even yard work. Before the TripleFi10 I used a couple Sennheiser CX-series and a Nuforce NE7M. I have never broke any of them. I pretty much work out everyday or some times twice a day.post #37 of 551/12/11 at 9:38pmpost #38 of 551/13/11 at 3:35ampost #39 of 551/13/11 at 9:14ampost #40 of 551/13/11 at 11:28pmpost #41 of 552/6/11 at 6:26amQuote:
I workout with the clear version and I sweat BIG TIME when running, haven't noticed anything with the cables yet. Hopefully they stay like this, been using them for about 2 months 4 days a weekpost #42 of 552/6/11 at 10:33am
I listen to some pretty demanding music at the gym well pretty much I've got the Sony X series with wav files of my 2 of my favourite albums by Parkway Drive, Killing with a smile and Horizons, I found when even using IE7's the mids were so distant and they just couldn't keep up with everything going on, I hated it so much I never used them again, though that's my opinion, I used the SF5 pros till I broke it, sat on it in the back of my pocket gah, but I've been using the TF10s with Jaben ES8 cable for the last month and have had no problems what so ever and I just can't imagine using anything of lower SQ at the gym...post #43 of 552/6/11 at 11:35am
I just bought a pair of TF10 to use at the gym and also at work. I don't do much cardio (or as much as I really should) and primarily do lifting so I think the TF10s should be OK. I guess on days that I intend on doing heavy cardio, I'll swap in my JVC marshmallows.post #44 of 552/6/11 at 11:43amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Gym portable that 'grabs you'?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › Audioplus RCA interconnectors [a pair, 1.5M each] 1 minute ago
- › Cars with the best audio systems 2 minutes ago
- › Singxer SU-1 Owners 3 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 5 minutes ago
- › Koss KSC75's. Dont Forget This Giant Killer in all the ''Hidden... 5 minutes ago
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 6 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Hunting for ideal office headphones: closed & comfortable 11 minutes ago
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear