M6 have a recessed midrange imo, and be careful if you get the clear version for working out, body sweat will turn the cable horribly stiff. I used them for that purpose and had to send them in. It would probably be OK if you don't wear the cord under shirt...
- productHEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262tagged by System, 2/16/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/10/11
- productShure E2 Isolation Earphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)tagged by System, 1/10/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 1/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help me choose? Comfortable IEM's with sound signature close to HD598 ~$200 Last post on 12/12/11 at 10:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best flanges for M6 Last post on 2/11/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In-ear earphones for Dubstep & other electronica music. Last post on 12/22/10 at 7:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me find an IEM, as i am becoming an IEM: Internet Exploring Maniac Last post on 6/18/12 at 6:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
So I got these real cheap, I thought what the heck for $15 I can't go wrong.....I was wrong. Well they are listenable, I hardly call them a gaming headphone besides the mic built in, explosions...
Well I only had it for a week now and being listening to it about 3-5 hours a day even before I go to bed yes this is how good it is to me. My only other DAP's I have it to compare to are the DX50...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Best Gym portable that 'grabs you'? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
meelelectronics M6 for sure. I use them in the gym and while riding the rollers all the time! I couldn't make it through without them. And the fit is great. They never come out.
My Fisher custom molded TripleFi10 is used strictly for active/sport use. Running, mountain biking, motorcycles, gym, and even yard work. Before the TripleFi10 I used a couple Sennheiser CX-series and a Nuforce NE7M. I have never broke any of them. I pretty much work out everyday or some times twice a day.
I workout with the clear version and I sweat BIG TIME when running, haven't noticed anything with the cables yet. Hopefully they stay like this, been using them for about 2 months 4 days a week
I listen to some pretty demanding music at the gym well pretty much I've got the Sony X series with wav files of my 2 of my favourite albums by Parkway Drive, Killing with a smile and Horizons, I found when even using IE7's the mids were so distant and they just couldn't keep up with everything going on, I hated it so much I never used them again, though that's my opinion, I used the SF5 pros till I broke it, sat on it in the back of my pocket gah, but I've been using the TF10s with Jaben ES8 cable for the last month and have had no problems what so ever and I just can't imagine using anything of lower SQ at the gym...
I just bought a pair of TF10 to use at the gym and also at work. I don't do much cardio (or as much as I really should) and primarily do lifting so I think the TF10s should be OK. I guess on days that I intend on doing heavy cardio, I'll swap in my JVC marshmallows.
- Best Gym portable that 'grabs you'?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fiio E17k Alpen 2 Announced (23/12/2014) 27 seconds ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-PRO700MK2 review - Take two... 35 seconds ago
- › Portable Mini-to-Mini Cables Quick Impressions 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMan RE-600 Review 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 1 minute ago
- › Ultrasone New performance Series: 840, 860 & 880 (First post last... 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Is it illegal to wear underwear in public? 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 3 minutes ago
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)