M6 have a recessed midrange imo, and be careful if you get the clear version for working out, body sweat will turn the cable horribly stiff. I used them for that purpose and had to send them in. It would probably be OK if you don't wear the cord under shirt...
- productHEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262tagged by System, 2/16/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/10/11
- productShure E2 Isolation Earphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)tagged by System, 1/10/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 1/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help me choose? Comfortable IEM's with sound signature close to HD598 ~$200 Last post on 12/12/11 at 10:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best flanges for M6 Last post on 2/11/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In-ear earphones for Dubstep & other electronica music. Last post on 12/22/10 at 7:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me find an IEM, as i am becoming an IEM: Internet Exploring Maniac Last post on 6/18/12 at 6:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Best Gym portable that 'grabs you'? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
meelelectronics M6 for sure. I use them in the gym and while riding the rollers all the time! I couldn't make it through without them. And the fit is great. They never come out.
My Fisher custom molded TripleFi10 is used strictly for active/sport use. Running, mountain biking, motorcycles, gym, and even yard work. Before the TripleFi10 I used a couple Sennheiser CX-series and a Nuforce NE7M. I have never broke any of them. I pretty much work out everyday or some times twice a day.
I workout with the clear version and I sweat BIG TIME when running, haven't noticed anything with the cables yet. Hopefully they stay like this, been using them for about 2 months 4 days a week
I listen to some pretty demanding music at the gym well pretty much I've got the Sony X series with wav files of my 2 of my favourite albums by Parkway Drive, Killing with a smile and Horizons, I found when even using IE7's the mids were so distant and they just couldn't keep up with everything going on, I hated it so much I never used them again, though that's my opinion, I used the SF5 pros till I broke it, sat on it in the back of my pocket gah, but I've been using the TF10s with Jaben ES8 cable for the last month and have had no problems what so ever and I just can't imagine using anything of lower SQ at the gym...
I just bought a pair of TF10 to use at the gym and also at work. I don't do much cardio (or as much as I really should) and primarily do lifting so I think the TF10s should be OK. I guess on days that I intend on doing heavy cardio, I'll swap in my JVC marshmallows.
- Best Gym portable that 'grabs you'?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Metro Detroit 2014 Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread 3 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 51 seconds ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM Review 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Double Helix Cables Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Headstage Arrow 3G WORLDWIDE SHIPPING INCLUDED! 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 6 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)