M6 have a recessed midrange imo, and be careful if you get the clear version for working out, body sweat will turn the cable horribly stiff. I used them for that purpose and had to send them in. It would probably be OK if you don't wear the cord under shirt...
- productHEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262tagged by System, 2/16/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/10/11
- productShure E2 Isolation Earphonestagged by System, 2/23/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)tagged by System, 1/10/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 1/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help me choose? Comfortable IEM's with sound signature close to HD598 ~$200 Last post on 12/12/11 at 10:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best flanges for M6 Last post on 2/11/11 at 7:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In-ear earphones for Dubstep & other electronica music. Last post on 12/22/10 at 7:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Gym Headphones? Last post on 10/3/12 at 4:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me find an IEM, as i am becoming an IEM: Internet Exploring Maniac Last post on 6/18/12 at 6:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
PACKAGING : Earphones cames with a nice little box and 2 pair of white foamies (1 pair of donut and 1 pair of classic covered). I’m always using donuts one since it provides some slightly more...
First I’d like to thank Salsera and Brainwavz for sending me a review sample of the S5. Brainwavz are a brand that I am quite familiar with. They have many IEMs that are often praised on Head-Fi...
This is a Review of FiiO E11k portable headphone amplifier. http://www.fiio.com.cn/products/index.aspx?ID=100000060416193&MenuID=105026001, available from FiiO's US distributor MICCA Store:...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Best Gym portable that 'grabs you'? - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
meelelectronics M6 for sure. I use them in the gym and while riding the rollers all the time! I couldn't make it through without them. And the fit is great. They never come out.
My Fisher custom molded TripleFi10 is used strictly for active/sport use. Running, mountain biking, motorcycles, gym, and even yard work. Before the TripleFi10 I used a couple Sennheiser CX-series and a Nuforce NE7M. I have never broke any of them. I pretty much work out everyday or some times twice a day.
I workout with the clear version and I sweat BIG TIME when running, haven't noticed anything with the cables yet. Hopefully they stay like this, been using them for about 2 months 4 days a week
I listen to some pretty demanding music at the gym well pretty much I've got the Sony X series with wav files of my 2 of my favourite albums by Parkway Drive, Killing with a smile and Horizons, I found when even using IE7's the mids were so distant and they just couldn't keep up with everything going on, I hated it so much I never used them again, though that's my opinion, I used the SF5 pros till I broke it, sat on it in the back of my pocket gah, but I've been using the TF10s with Jaben ES8 cable for the last month and have had no problems what so ever and I just can't imagine using anything of lower SQ at the gym...
I just bought a pair of TF10 to use at the gym and also at work. I don't do much cardio (or as much as I really should) and primarily do lifting so I think the TF10s should be OK. I guess on days that I intend on doing heavy cardio, I'll swap in my JVC marshmallows.
- Best Gym portable that 'grabs you'?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL... 11 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 53 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW dweaver's take Pioneer DJE1500 PG 1710!... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 6 minutes ago
- › The Audio Technica W3000ANV Thread 9 minutes ago
- › A couple good pairs of closed and open headphones? 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › ASUS Essence III by 00lunar
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by TheGame21x
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Klonatans
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)