- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/11/11
- productShure SE210 Sound Isolating Earphones (White)tagged by System, 1/11/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/11/11
- productSkullcandy FMJ Earbuds / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Blacktagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help! Some Input Please :) Last post on 1/29/11 at 11:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Iphone & Shure SE530 - can it be improved? Last post on 10/15/10 at 12:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does earphone hurt/chafe your ear? Last post on 5/17/10 at 3:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE Triple Fi. 10 Dropped Off the Face of the Earth? Last post on 3/4/09 at 1:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's that make vocals sound like they're coming from the heart for under $250?... Last post on 10/30/12 at 3:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
My my, how time flies. It’s been over a year - and similarly over 136K views - since I wrote my original review for the Beryllium Xiaomi Pistons 2.0, or Xiaomi MK301. During the past year, I’ve...
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Worst IEM you've ever heard. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What did you not like about them? I have the hf5s and they are great except the bass is to light for me.
Noice cancelling stock iems on Sony NWZ-S739F-player were horribly unconfortable, couldn't wear them. The SQ was ok and the noice cancelling worked well on the bus.
yarp, everyone at my school is clamoring for the Skullcandy/beats/wesc train.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kicker-Premium-Noise-Isolation-In-Ear-Monitor-Earbuds-Black/14585236 . Worst microphonics ever. Also, even for a bass-head, these have to be too much.
Those look like they would sound bad with driver flex to boot.
For me it is the Shure SE115, that is the one I regret buying the most, luckily I got it from a member here back when I hadn't heard many yet. You gotta go through some pain to know pleasure.
Edited by dziendobry - 1/13/11 at 4:00pm
Shure EC2. It just lacked everything when I listened to it. I remember I bought it at the Apple store for my ipod (back then it was the 2nd generation) and even though it was the first time I really ever bought a headphone over $40, I knew that sound wasn't right for me. Returned it and went elsewhere to discover the UE super.fi 5 PROs.
Those aren't IEMs.
- Worst IEM you've ever heard.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Audeze Deckard - class A amp, USB DAC 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by Rashmosh
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2