- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/11/11
- productShure SE210 Sound Isolating Earphones (White)tagged by System, 1/11/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/11/11
- productSkullcandy FMJ Earbuds / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Blacktagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help! Some Input Please :) Last post on 1/29/11 at 11:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Iphone & Shure SE530 - can it be improved? Last post on 10/15/10 at 12:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does earphone hurt/chafe your ear? Last post on 5/17/10 at 3:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE Triple Fi. 10 Dropped Off the Face of the Earth? Last post on 3/4/09 at 1:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's that make vocals sound like they're coming from the heart for under $250?... Last post on 10/30/12 at 3:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Worst IEM you've ever heard. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What did you not like about them? I have the hf5s and they are great except the bass is to light for me.
Noice cancelling stock iems on Sony NWZ-S739F-player were horribly unconfortable, couldn't wear them. The SQ was ok and the noice cancelling worked well on the bus.
yarp, everyone at my school is clamoring for the Skullcandy/beats/wesc train.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kicker-Premium-Noise-Isolation-In-Ear-Monitor-Earbuds-Black/14585236 . Worst microphonics ever. Also, even for a bass-head, these have to be too much.
Those look like they would sound bad with driver flex to boot.
For me it is the Shure SE115, that is the one I regret buying the most, luckily I got it from a member here back when I hadn't heard many yet. You gotta go through some pain to know pleasure.
Edited by dziendobry - 1/13/11 at 4:00pm
Shure EC2. It just lacked everything when I listened to it. I remember I bought it at the Apple store for my ipod (back then it was the 2nd generation) and even though it was the first time I really ever bought a headphone over $40, I knew that sound wasn't right for me. Returned it and went elsewhere to discover the UE super.fi 5 PROs.
Those aren't IEMs.
- Worst IEM you've ever heard.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Headphone amp to pair with the Sennheiser HD 600 9 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Cheap DSD player !!! Any recommendations!! 29 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › Open-Back Headphones - Sound leakage 3 minutes ago
- › What do you think about the sennheiser momentum in ear? 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing the Brainwavz Jive earphones - Tuned to preform like a... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 6 minutes ago
- › Welcome one and all! Please introduce yourselves! 7 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2