- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/11/11
- productShure SE210 Sound Isolating Earphones (White)tagged by System, 1/11/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/11/11
- productSkullcandy FMJ Earbuds / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Blacktagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help! Some Input Please :) Last post on 1/29/11 at 11:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Iphone & Shure SE530 - can it be improved? Last post on 10/15/10 at 12:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does earphone hurt/chafe your ear? Last post on 5/17/10 at 3:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE Triple Fi. 10 Dropped Off the Face of the Earth? Last post on 3/4/09 at 1:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's that make vocals sound like they're coming from the heart for under $250?... Last post on 10/30/12 at 3:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
In my search for a good pair of earbuds, these where my next try. Better than the previous maxell I bought, but definitely the search must keep going. My ratings are; Bass 2/5,...
Grado SR80i Intro Thingy: I was wondering if I should even review the SR80i because Grado's e series cans came out not too long ago and I was thinking noone would heed my review 'cause the...
After being impressed with the value of the MEElectronics M6 Pro, I wanted to take a look at a bassier IEM from the same company. The M-Duo is a dual dynamic driver earphone with a separate...
Equipment Spotify Premium Firestone Audio Fubar 2 DAC Firestone Audio Cute Battery 2 amp Build and comfort I upgraded to these from Audio-Technica ATH-M50s. I very much like the sound...
Fiio X3 V2 World Tour 2015, UK. Let me begin by saying that this Fiio X3 v2 is on lend to me for a short time as part of the world tour of 2015, the unit does not belong to me and I have no...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Worst IEM you've ever heard. - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What did you not like about them? I have the hf5s and they are great except the bass is to light for me.
Noice cancelling stock iems on Sony NWZ-S739F-player were horribly unconfortable, couldn't wear them. The SQ was ok and the noice cancelling worked well on the bus.
yarp, everyone at my school is clamoring for the Skullcandy/beats/wesc train.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kicker-Premium-Noise-Isolation-In-Ear-Monitor-Earbuds-Black/14585236 . Worst microphonics ever. Also, even for a bass-head, these have to be too much.
Those look like they would sound bad with driver flex to boot.
For me it is the Shure SE115, that is the one I regret buying the most, luckily I got it from a member here back when I hadn't heard many yet. You gotta go through some pain to know pleasure.
Edited by dziendobry - 1/13/11 at 4:00pm
Shure EC2. It just lacked everything when I listened to it. I remember I bought it at the Apple store for my ipod (back then it was the 2nd generation) and even though it was the first time I really ever bought a headphone over $40, I knew that sound wasn't right for me. Returned it and went elsewhere to discover the UE super.fi 5 PROs.
Those aren't IEMs.
- Worst IEM you've ever heard.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › "The Lab" 2 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › O2 (AMP) or e10k for HD598 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › PX100-II Review | Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › I want a over ear hd25..... any suggestions? Leaning towards m50x... 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by Dickymint
- › Headphones EB-BL Jelleez Ear Buds Black by LuigiSound
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by 1Infinity
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by 1Infinity
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 by 1Infinity
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2