- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/11/11
- productShure SE210 Sound Isolating Earphones (White)tagged by System, 1/11/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/11/11
- productSkullcandy FMJ Earbuds / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Blacktagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help! Some Input Please :) Last post on 1/29/11 at 11:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Iphone & Shure SE530 - can it be improved? Last post on 10/15/10 at 12:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does earphone hurt/chafe your ear? Last post on 5/17/10 at 3:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE Triple Fi. 10 Dropped Off the Face of the Earth? Last post on 3/4/09 at 1:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's that make vocals sound like they're coming from the heart for under $250?... Last post on 10/30/12 at 3:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Full review can be found at: https://www.samma3a.com/tech/en/fiio-x5-3rd-gen-high-res-player-review/ Rating The NO BULL rating system is designed to take as many aspects of the device into...
I've had a short history with headphones. My first pair of good headphones were the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. I will mostly be comparing these two. These headphones are much more better looking,...
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
TOTL (Top-of the line) is something you hear quite often around Head-Fi. The cream of the crop of the audio-world. While that may be true in most instances, investing into a 1200$+ product seems...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi for this sample to review, as always I try to write honest reviews, this unit has had over 50hrs of burn-in, no real differences were noted. Gear Used: HP...
Worst IEM you've ever heard. - Page 3post #31 of 1391/11/11 at 9:42am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 1391/11/11 at 9:44ampost #33 of 1391/11/11 at 11:11amThread StarterQuote:
What did you not like about them? I have the hf5s and they are great except the bass is to light for me.post #34 of 1391/12/11 at 9:11am
Noice cancelling stock iems on Sony NWZ-S739F-player were horribly unconfortable, couldn't wear them. The SQ was ok and the noice cancelling worked well on the bus.post #35 of 1391/12/11 at 9:15amQuote:
yarp, everyone at my school is clamoring for the Skullcandy/beats/wesc train.post #36 of 1391/12/11 at 10:11ampost #37 of 1391/12/11 at 7:34pmpost #38 of 1391/12/11 at 8:48pmpost #39 of 1391/13/11 at 10:06amQuote:Originally Posted by drewrussell2011
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kicker-Premium-Noise-Isolation-In-Ear-Monitor-Earbuds-Black/14585236 . Worst microphonics ever. Also, even for a bass-head, these have to be too much.
Those look like they would sound bad with driver flex to boot.post #40 of 1391/13/11 at 2:46pmpost #41 of 1391/13/11 at 2:50pm
For me it is the Shure SE115, that is the one I regret buying the most, luckily I got it from a member here back when I hadn't heard many yet. You gotta go through some pain to know pleasure.
Edited by dziendobry - 1/13/11 at 4:00pmpost #42 of 1391/13/11 at 2:54pmpost #43 of 1391/13/11 at 3:02pm
Shure EC2. It just lacked everything when I listened to it. I remember I bought it at the Apple store for my ipod (back then it was the 2nd generation) and even though it was the first time I really ever bought a headphone over $40, I knew that sound wasn't right for me. Returned it and went elsewhere to discover the UE super.fi 5 PROs.post #44 of 1391/13/11 at 3:14pmpost #45 of 1391/13/11 at 5:17pmQuote:
Those aren't IEMs.
Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Worst IEM you've ever heard.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Three Word Story 10 seconds ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 22 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 47 seconds ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 1 minute ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 4 minutes ago
- › NEED HELP: Replacement Earpads for Plantronics Backbeat Pro (1st Gen) 5 minutes ago
- › Cowon PLENUE M2 5 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by TheoS53
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by aggFTW
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › UITaudio PMP-353P by Army-Firedawg
- › UITaudio PMP-354P by Army-Firedawg
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear