Title says it all. Post 1 or more worst IEM you've ever heard, and put them in order like #1 is the worst and #2 second worst .....
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/11/11
- productShure SE210 Sound Isolating Earphones (White)tagged by System, 1/11/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/11/11
- productSkullcandy FMJ Earbuds / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Blacktagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help! Some Input Please :) Last post on 1/29/11 at 11:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Iphone & Shure SE530 - can it be improved? Last post on 10/15/10 at 12:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does earphone hurt/chafe your ear? Last post on 5/17/10 at 3:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE Triple Fi. 10 Dropped Off the Face of the Earth? Last post on 3/4/09 at 1:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's that make vocals sound like they're coming from the heart for under $250?... Last post on 10/30/12 at 3:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Have you ever felt like the spark that used to be there just vanished? That the world, once bright and colorful became bland and dull over time? That you no longer feel the joy, the excitement and...
Work in progress. I need to practice my English a bit...
Heard these with Chord Hugo and boy oh boy was I unimpressed... These are not worth anywhere their price point where their sound is concerned. Decently comfortable though. (The sound signature...
I decided to write a short review after buying the second pair today. The first pair was damaged by a clumsy flight attendant and her heavy trolley... Although I was super happy with the E700M...
I thought about getting DFs as a present after passing driver's exams. Read those very few reviews online, which were generally a mixed back of helpfulness. Then I took the bullet and said, yes why...
Worst IEM you've ever heard.post #1 of 1391/8/11 at 3:44amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1391/8/11 at 6:02ampost #3 of 1391/8/11 at 8:31am
I was shocked and aghast at the horrible sound it put out. The treble was screechy and rolled off, with a complete lack of detail. The bass was nearly non existent, and the midrange was laid back and muffled. Overall just a horrible, horrible sound. The SE110 and (especially) the SE115 are much better.
I would say Bose in-ears are the worst, but they don't technically count as IEMs because it does not provide any isolation.post #4 of 1391/8/11 at 8:40ampost #5 of 1391/8/11 at 8:42ampost #6 of 1391/8/11 at 9:09amThread StarterQuote:
Wow, 500 dollars! are you sure it wasn't faulty?post #7 of 1391/8/11 at 9:11amThread Starterpost #8 of 1391/8/11 at 9:39am
Phones are good. I sold them to a person (who already has a pair of SE530) and he said mine was in "mint condition".post #9 of 1391/8/11 at 11:21ampost #10 of 1391/8/11 at 11:39ampost #11 of 1391/8/11 at 1:15pmpost #12 of 1391/8/11 at 1:31pmpost #13 of 1391/8/11 at 1:36pmpost #14 of 1391/8/11 at 1:45pm
Panasonic rp-hv250 are the worst ones by far. I bought them to replace my broeken budget Philips iems untiL my soundmagic arrive.I bought this craps from a local store for 17$ and when i tried them i hated them. I couldnt even bare them for 5 min listening to my favourite song. I was so disapointed that i didnt even try to return them.
My 2$ Cowon j3 buds sound 4 times better.
Muddy sound, sibilant treble, non exixtant mids.
Never bought from local stores anything in the blind again.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Worst IEM you've ever heard.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Grado ps500 7 seconds ago
- › Comply vs Spiral Dot vs SpinFit 35 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 1 minute ago
- › AK70 "Misty Mint" with mint leather case 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 3 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 5 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 5 minutes ago
- › Jomo Audio Impressions & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 6 minutes ago
- › LKS Audio MH-DA003 7 minutes ago
- › Sparkos Labs SS3602 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ by VintageFlanker
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear