Title says it all. Post 1 or more worst IEM you've ever heard, and put them in order like #1 is the worst and #2 second worst .....
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/11/11
- productShure SE210 Sound Isolating Earphones (White)tagged by System, 1/11/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/11/11
- productSkullcandy FMJ Earbuds / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Blacktagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help! Some Input Please :) Last post on 1/29/11 at 11:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Iphone & Shure SE530 - can it be improved? Last post on 10/15/10 at 12:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does earphone hurt/chafe your ear? Last post on 5/17/10 at 3:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE Triple Fi. 10 Dropped Off the Face of the Earth? Last post on 3/4/09 at 1:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's that make vocals sound like they're coming from the heart for under $250?... Last post on 10/30/12 at 3:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer: The Noble Kaiser Encore sample was provided to me by Noble for the purposes of this review. The Noble K10 was my first Multi-BA earphone. While it might not be the as good as the...
For me the Encore shares the same sound signature as its predecessor Noble Kaiser K-10. There are already 31- K-10 reviews on H.F. including mine. Read what is written about the K-10, then think...
Sorry if my english is not so good. I bought this several days ago (200 euro) so I cannot post an opinion about durability. I use this dac/amp just on pc for everyday use: movies, voice,...
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
Worst IEM you've ever heard.post #1 of 1391/8/11 at 3:44amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1391/8/11 at 6:02ampost #3 of 1391/8/11 at 8:31am
I was shocked and aghast at the horrible sound it put out. The treble was screechy and rolled off, with a complete lack of detail. The bass was nearly non existent, and the midrange was laid back and muffled. Overall just a horrible, horrible sound. The SE110 and (especially) the SE115 are much better.
I would say Bose in-ears are the worst, but they don't technically count as IEMs because it does not provide any isolation.post #4 of 1391/8/11 at 8:40ampost #5 of 1391/8/11 at 8:42ampost #6 of 1391/8/11 at 9:09amThread StarterQuote:
Wow, 500 dollars! are you sure it wasn't faulty?post #7 of 1391/8/11 at 9:11amThread Starterpost #8 of 1391/8/11 at 9:39am
Phones are good. I sold them to a person (who already has a pair of SE530) and he said mine was in "mint condition".post #9 of 1391/8/11 at 11:21ampost #10 of 1391/8/11 at 11:39ampost #11 of 1391/8/11 at 1:15pmpost #12 of 1391/8/11 at 1:31pmpost #13 of 1391/8/11 at 1:36pmpost #14 of 1391/8/11 at 1:45pm
Panasonic rp-hv250 are the worst ones by far. I bought them to replace my broeken budget Philips iems untiL my soundmagic arrive.I bought this craps from a local store for 17$ and when i tried them i hated them. I couldnt even bare them for 5 min listening to my favourite song. I was so disapointed that i didnt even try to return them.
My 2$ Cowon j3 buds sound 4 times better.
Muddy sound, sibilant treble, non exixtant mids.
Never bought from local stores anything in the blind again.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Worst IEM you've ever heard.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP... 48 seconds ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 52 seconds ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 1 minute ago
- › Where are all of the builders? 2 minutes ago
- › Amplifier suggestion for old passive speakers 2 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 3 minutes ago
- › Ranking the stars - Flinkenick's Flagship 16 IEM shootout 4 minutes ago
- › Audioquest Ultra Suede Pads for NightHawk/NightOwl 5 minutes ago
- › New England (Mass, NH, Maine, etc) Winter Meet - 1-28 5 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP60 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Hifiman EF2A Usb Headphone Amplifier by td2004
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear