Title says it all. Post 1 or more worst IEM you've ever heard, and put them in order like #1 is the worst and #2 second worst .....
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/11/11
- productShure SE210 Sound Isolating Earphones (White)tagged by System, 1/11/11
- productShure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 1/11/11
- productSkullcandy FMJ Earbuds / Headset (iPhone Compatible) - Blacktagged by System, 1/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Help! Some Input Please :) Last post on 1/29/11 at 11:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Iphone & Shure SE530 - can it be improved? Last post on 10/15/10 at 12:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does earphone hurt/chafe your ear? Last post on 5/17/10 at 3:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UE Triple Fi. 10 Dropped Off the Face of the Earth? Last post on 3/4/09 at 1:23am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's that make vocals sound like they're coming from the heart for under $250?... Last post on 10/30/12 at 3:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Worst IEM you've ever heard.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I was shocked and aghast at the horrible sound it put out. The treble was screechy and rolled off, with a complete lack of detail. The bass was nearly non existent, and the midrange was laid back and muffled. Overall just a horrible, horrible sound. The SE110 and (especially) the SE115 are much better.
I would say Bose in-ears are the worst, but they don't technically count as IEMs because it does not provide any isolation.
Wow, 500 dollars! are you sure it wasn't faulty?
Phones are good. I sold them to a person (who already has a pair of SE530) and he said mine was in "mint condition".
Panasonic rp-hv250 are the worst ones by far. I bought them to replace my broeken budget Philips iems untiL my soundmagic arrive.I bought this craps from a local store for 17$ and when i tried them i hated them. I couldnt even bare them for 5 min listening to my favourite song. I was so disapointed that i didnt even try to return them.
My 2$ Cowon j3 buds sound 4 times better.
Muddy sound, sibilant treble, non exixtant mids.
Never bought from local stores anything in the blind again.
- Worst IEM you've ever heard.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › NEW - Schiit Asgard 2 32 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 58 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › What Have I Done :( ? 2 minutes ago
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone willing to share knowledge of a decent DAP for a LCD 2.2 ?? 2 minutes ago
- › Finally learned my lesson with iems. 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)