Link to CES day 2 and 3:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- WTS: HD650 w/ SilverDragon V3, Beyer DT990, AKG K701 - NEW PRICES 11/1311 Last post on 11/20/11 at 6:34pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Is Grado evolving too slowly? Last post on 5/23/13 at 9:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 Last post on 10/31/11 at 9:34am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- Bought HD598, was dissapointed BUT... (updated impression after 5-10h~ish of use) Last post on 6/23/12 at 8:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Dt990 Pros the way to go for beginning head-fier? Last post on 9/6/11 at 12:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 9/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)Last edited: 7/29/13
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
Sound Quality Straight out of the box, it sounded great, pretty much like the original CAL!. I’ve done over 100 hours of burn-in. DAC is FiiO E10. As I mentioned in one of the posts, it reminded...
The smallest, toughest, yet great sounding player you can buy. Though that really depends on your luck, but it can be found for as low as 20 euros on eBay, other classifieds, or your local...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > M-Audio Q40. There isn't much I have to add to other...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > SR950. The SR950s are fairly detailed headphones possessing a...
CES 2011: Day One - Page 6post #76 of 791/22/11 at 5:30pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #77 of 792/10/11 at 1:13pm
Yay you like MM450 They feature in the movie R.E.D. .... was like WTF!? when I first spotted that... I'm telling you guys MM450 has been rolling out good reviews slower than I expected. I know they are featured as one of the best Bluetooth products around togther with Playstation 3 by the Bluetooth SIG (the organisation that controls the standard) and that prototypes back in the day supposively was very popular at Apple when they first tried them.
Jude liked something I was developer on (was actaully the primary tester and a lot of other stuff for most MM products)- now I can die happy any daypost #78 of 792/17/11 at 3:49pm
WOW you got to meet 50 cent? thats so awesome dude. I actually want the Bass Boost feature I wish more headphone companies would do this.
Wonders how it will sound wireless. I wish Wireless headphones could sound as good as wired ones the convenience of no wires would make the world of difference.post #79 of 792/17/11 at 6:10pmQuote:
Technically I can already make them do that with bluetooth 3.0, WiFi or some other standard that can do full range lossless you just have to wear portable AMP, DAC and car battery. MM 450/550 is the next best thing since its pratical and actually has a pretty good SQ and battery life... Oh and the wire and battery change concept make it pretty much impossible to run dry within any consiverable senario where the source gear still has power
This thread is locked
- CES 2011: Day One
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › V Moda Crossfade M100, Mad dog. alpha dog or hifiman he-400 for... 51 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica's New Multidriver IEMs: The ATH-IM Series 1 minute ago
- › can fiio e17 drive alpha dogs good enough? 1 minute ago
- › Cheapest planar magnetic headphones? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 1 minute ago
- › Roll Call for Team AKG 2 minutes ago
- › Which Porcupine Tree \ Steven Wilson Album? 2 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 2 minutes ago
- › Best IEH for showtunes and musical theather music (With a budget... 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 2 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi