I bought a pair of Head-Direct RE0s, I got them in mail yesterday, and now they are broken. I was listening to music with my Touch today, when the left side of the earphones stopped working, or so I thought. I tried using them again, and I noticed that I could still hear a little bit, so the volume is just really low compared to the right side. I think it was a sudden click when it stopped working, but I don't think that actually matters. So is there any way I can fix, or did I just get a faulty product?
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Durable IEM for Classical Under 100 Last post on 11/26/12 at 12:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM recommendation: Detailed for reference monitoring, rugged for the gym and isolated for air... Last post on 11/21/12 at 1:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM with noise isolation under $100, suggestions? Last post on 11/12/12 at 3:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which IEM with no, "For the money" status? Last post on 9/21/14 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Left Side Broken for RE0s?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Make sure you're plugging it in all the way. Maybe try it on your computer's headphone jack just to double check. If there's still a problem then you should contact the the seller about it. Trying to fix it yourself will probably void the warranty.
Also, depending on the place where you purchased them, you should be able to get a replacement fairly easily.
I was actually on my computer at the time, so I did plug into my computer right away, and it was still the same. I've also tried another pair of headphones on the iPod and it works fine. I ordered from Head-Direct, so I guess I'll just call them tomorrow then... :(
Well I already sent an email to Head-Direct about this, but I decided to try the RE0s on again today thinking somehow they might be working again. And lo and behold, both sides work! What's going on? Will the left side eventually stop again?
I would suggest sending them back, and maybe try taking better care of the new ones.
- Left Side Broken for RE0s?
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp 3 minutes ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › NEW! Bose QC25 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 7 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)