I bought a pair of Head-Direct RE0s, I got them in mail yesterday, and now they are broken. I was listening to music with my Touch today, when the left side of the earphones stopped working, or so I thought. I tried using them again, and I noticed that I could still hear a little bit, so the volume is just really low compared to the right side. I think it was a sudden click when it stopped working, but I don't think that actually matters. So is there any way I can fix, or did I just get a faulty product?
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Durable IEM for Classical Under 100 Last post on 11/26/12 at 12:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM recommendation: Detailed for reference monitoring, rugged for the gym and isolated for air... Last post on 11/21/12 at 1:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM with noise isolation under $100, suggestions? Last post on 11/12/12 at 3:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which IEM with no, "For the money" status? Last post on 9/21/14 at 10:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Left Side Broken for RE0s?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Make sure you're plugging it in all the way. Maybe try it on your computer's headphone jack just to double check. If there's still a problem then you should contact the the seller about it. Trying to fix it yourself will probably void the warranty.
Also, depending on the place where you purchased them, you should be able to get a replacement fairly easily.
I was actually on my computer at the time, so I did plug into my computer right away, and it was still the same. I've also tried another pair of headphones on the iPod and it works fine. I ordered from Head-Direct, so I guess I'll just call them tomorrow then... :(
Well I already sent an email to Head-Direct about this, but I decided to try the RE0s on again today thinking somehow they might be working again. And lo and behold, both sides work! What's going on? Will the left side eventually stop again?
I would suggest sending them back, and maybe try taking better care of the new ones.
- Left Side Broken for RE0s?
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 10 seconds ago
- › AKG K702 65th + K7xx (massdrop) Keep? Or Return? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › Winter 2015 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange 4 minutes ago
- › First Post! Looking to get my feet wet in PC audio 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 7 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 8 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › Caution Warnings When Purchasing Used...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3