I bought a pair of Head-Direct RE0s, I got them in mail yesterday, and now they are broken. I was listening to music with my Touch today, when the left side of the earphones stopped working, or so I thought. I tried using them again, and I noticed that I could still hear a little bit, so the volume is just really low compared to the right side. I think it was a sudden click when it stopped working, but I don't think that actually matters. So is there any way I can fix, or did I just get a faulty product?
Related Forum Threads
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Durable IEM for Classical Under 100 Last post on 11/26/12 at 12:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM recommendation: Detailed for reference monitoring, rugged for the gym and isolated for air... Last post on 11/21/12 at 1:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM with noise isolation under $100, suggestions? Last post on 11/12/12 at 3:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which IEM with no, "For the money" status? Last post on 11/9/12 at 2:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Left Side Broken for RE0s?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Make sure you're plugging it in all the way. Maybe try it on your computer's headphone jack just to double check. If there's still a problem then you should contact the the seller about it. Trying to fix it yourself will probably void the warranty.
Also, depending on the place where you purchased them, you should be able to get a replacement fairly easily.
I was actually on my computer at the time, so I did plug into my computer right away, and it was still the same. I've also tried another pair of headphones on the iPod and it works fine. I ordered from Head-Direct, so I guess I'll just call them tomorrow then... :(
Well I already sent an email to Head-Direct about this, but I decided to try the RE0s on again today thinking somehow they might be working again. And lo and behold, both sides work! What's going on? Will the left side eventually stop again?
I would suggest sending them back, and maybe try taking better care of the new ones.
- Left Side Broken for RE0s?
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 1 minute ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › DIY: Emotiva mini-X a-100 Headphone Amp Mod Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Seattle, WA Tour 2 minutes ago
- › iOS 8 goes public on September 17th, 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 6 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 9 minutes ago
- › Fiio E17 DAC/Amp (ALPEN) + Fiio E09K Desktop Amp (QOGIR) Pictures,... 10 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)