Originally Posted by reload
Is there a easier way to create a playlist? I did one but it would take the whole album and I would have to delete the ones that I didn't want.
I just clicked the song and hold the select button and save it.
I don't know how to make playlists completely yet, but this is how I do it, adding single tracks (or whole folders/albums) at a time.
1. Go to the track/folder you want to add into a playlist.
2. Instead of just pressing one track and add the whole album, select the track by holding down the select button. This will bring up a new menu.
3. Press "Current Playlist".
4. Press "input" or whatever single option there is to choose.
It's all done! You've now put that single track into a temporary playlist, I believe. Press the play button to go to your playlist. To save your playlist:
1. Press play so you play the track or tracks you've added to the playlist.
2. Hold the select button.
3. This will bring up another menu. Press "Playlist".
4. Press "Show current playlist" to display all of the tracks on your playlist, and press "Save current playlist" to save it. Once you've pressed it, you can name your playlist. Press the "Play" button to save it.
Now that you've saved it, you can go back to this playlist whenever you accidentally replace it with another dynamic playlist. I'm not sure where you change the directory of that playlist file, as it saves itself in the same folder of your first track (for me).