I know you can get the sennheiser IE 6 on amazon for 120 $. I've bought a pair although their are still in shipping so I can't give you any impressions but I'm sure someone knows about if you are interested in the IEM's.
Related Forum Threads
- IEM's with powerful bass, large soundstage, sparkly treble Last post on 10/6/10 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendations for earphones Last post on 9/9/10 at 2:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need earphone for Nationite S:Flo 2 Last post on 8/18/10 at 7:55am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I have 100 dollars and need In-Ears, recommendations? Last post on 8/19/12 at 7:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MEElectronics M11+ or M31 ? Last post on 9/9/11 at 2:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Build/Accessories: The Earsonics SM3 is a triple balanced armature IEM, with one driver for the lows, one for the mids, and one for the treble region. the shell is clear acryllic on the...
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
Introduction I have been an enthusiastic headphone user for many MANY years now. My first set of serious headphones were the open-backed Sennheiser HD400 headphones. From what I remember about...
IEM Options for $150 and below - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 211/12/11 at 7:30pmpost #18 of 211/13/11 at 11:26amThread Starter
I'm currently seriously considering the Audeo Phonak PFE, I like the fact that so many people are recommending it. I like the fact that you have the filters, and they give replacements. The price seems good. |joker|'s thread had a very good review, and now that the build quality issue is fixed, I see no reason not to go for it. Any last words from any nay-sayers?post #19 of 211/13/11 at 11:31ampost #20 of 219/10/12 at 11:49amQuote:Originally Posted by Sean Logue
I'm currently seriously considering the Audeo Phonak PFE, I like the fact that so many people are recommending it. I like the fact that you have the filters, and they give replacements. The price seems good. |joker|'s thread had a very good review, and now that the build quality issue is fixed, I see no reason not to go for it. Any last words from any nay-sayers?
So did you go for them ?
Can you give an indepth description of your exprience ?
I am planning to get them.post #21 of 219/10/12 at 1:56pm
For a Great Sounding, 8mm Dynamic Driver, $50.00, 2 Year Warranty, Highly Tunable, From One of the Best Companies out there...
Etymotic MC5, along with the NRB Mod.
Yummmmm, Good Stuff!!!
JimReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM Options for $150 and below
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Central Fla. Meet 13 seconds ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 23 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 1 minute ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 1 minute ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 1 minute ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 2 minutes ago
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 4 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear