It's great, I have the 336C with the DT880 600ohm and absolutely love it! Started with the DT990 600ohm, but they did not sound as natural or balanced (huge bass, very crisp, defined treble, hollow midrange left me wanting for that up close and personal sound).
- brandDarkvoicetagged by System, 9/21/11
- productDarkvoice 332tagged by System, 9/21/11
- productDarkvoice 336itagged by System, 9/21/11
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 9/21/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 9/21/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/21/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 9/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Review of Little-Dot MKIVse Last post on 10/28/14 at 4:55pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD650 amp: 3 days of reading, no decision yet Last post on 8/13/11 at 9:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD650 + Fiio e7 / e9 Last post on 10/16/12 at 6:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone amp suggestions for HD-650 Last post on 4/6/13 at 11:31pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp + preamp for Senn HD650+E935 Last post on 9/16/11 at 8:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
"Low cost champion", "Best in it's own way"... i love the way how things work in this earphone business :) however, please do not worry, vaziyetu here to correct things (again). first of all,...
Sometimes you want to hear the pluck of a guitar string. Sometimes that detail can be sacrificed in the name of bass.....enormous bass Honestly these are pretty damned good with rock too. Not...
Firstly, like to thank Mike from Meelectronics for supplying the M9 Classic to review. The new release of the M9 Classic is Meelectronics budget in ear headphone. Priced at $9.99USD, I was...
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
Darkvoice/La Figaro 336c or the 332c, 332s - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 205/7/13 at 3:29am
Sorry to necro but thought it better than to start a new thread. Can someone explain the difference between the Darkvoice 336SE and La Figaro 336C as those are the only 2 versions I can find. The Darkvoice 336i was an older model? I plan on pairing one of these amps with my DT880 600ohmpost #18 of 205/7/13 at 11:03ampost #19 of 205/7/13 at 6:04pm
Well Keph you have owned the LF 339 so I am surprised by your interest in the lower models. I own the LF 332C and I use it with my T1's. I find it a great match and highly recommend it. I have not heard it with the 650's but there is a long thread here about the 332 which includes many comments about the 650 and they are all positive.post #20 of 205/7/13 at 6:43pmQuote:keph's last post in this thread was over 2 years ago....Originally Posted by Chodi
Well Keph you have owned the LF 339 so I am surprised by your interest in the lower models. I own the LF 332C and I use it with my T1's. I find it a great match and highly recommend it. I have not heard it with the 650's but there is a long thread here about the 332 which includes many comments about the 650 and they are all positive.
- Darkvoice/La Figaro 336c or the 332c, 332s
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . . . . dap FW... 19 seconds ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 58 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Objective 2 (O2) vs Magni 2 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 3 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2