It's great, I have the 336C with the DT880 600ohm and absolutely love it! Started with the DT990 600ohm, but they did not sound as natural or balanced (huge bass, very crisp, defined treble, hollow midrange left me wanting for that up close and personal sound).
- brandDarkvoicetagged by System, 9/21/11
- productDarkvoice 332tagged by System, 9/21/11
- productDarkvoice 336itagged by System, 9/21/11
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 9/21/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 9/21/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/21/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 9/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Review of Little-Dot MKIVse Last post on 10/7/12 at 1:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD650 amp: 3 days of reading, no decision yet Last post on 8/13/11 at 9:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD650 + Fiio e7 / e9 Last post on 10/16/12 at 6:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone amp suggestions for HD-650 Last post on 4/6/13 at 11:31pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp + preamp for Senn HD650+E935 Last post on 9/16/11 at 8:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
After being a creative fanboy for ever since,decided to try the asus STX II after reading some good reviews about the first one,from users over the net. compared to my previous creative ZXR which...
Disclosure: This review is based off a review unit of the retail version of the S5, provided by Brainwavz. This is my first in-depth encounter with a Brainwavz product, having only demoed previous...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
Darkvoice/La Figaro 336c or the 332c, 332s - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 205/7/13 at 3:29am
Sorry to necro but thought it better than to start a new thread. Can someone explain the difference between the Darkvoice 336SE and La Figaro 336C as those are the only 2 versions I can find. The Darkvoice 336i was an older model? I plan on pairing one of these amps with my DT880 600ohmpost #18 of 205/7/13 at 11:03ampost #19 of 205/7/13 at 6:04pm
Well Keph you have owned the LF 339 so I am surprised by your interest in the lower models. I own the LF 332C and I use it with my T1's. I find it a great match and highly recommend it. I have not heard it with the 650's but there is a long thread here about the 332 which includes many comments about the 650 and they are all positive.post #20 of 205/7/13 at 6:43pmQuote:keph's last post in this thread was over 2 years ago....Originally Posted by Chodi
Well Keph you have owned the LF 339 so I am surprised by your interest in the lower models. I own the LF 332C and I use it with my T1's. I find it a great match and highly recommend it. I have not heard it with the 650's but there is a long thread here about the 332 which includes many comments about the 650 and they are all positive.
- Darkvoice/La Figaro 336c or the 332c, 332s
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Subwoofer has no high level out, only RCA. What do I do? 29 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 59 seconds ago
- › Lepai 2020+ 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0 2 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 4 minutes ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and... 4 minutes ago
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jasonb
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)