It's great, I have the 336C with the DT880 600ohm and absolutely love it! Started with the DT990 600ohm, but they did not sound as natural or balanced (huge bass, very crisp, defined treble, hollow midrange left me wanting for that up close and personal sound).
- brandDarkvoicetagged by System, 9/21/11
- productDarkvoice 332tagged by System, 9/21/11
- productDarkvoice 336itagged by System, 9/21/11
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 9/21/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 9/21/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/21/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 9/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Review of Little-Dot MKIVse Last post on 9/14/14 at 12:32pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD650 amp: 3 days of reading, no decision yet Last post on 8/13/11 at 9:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD650 + Fiio e7 / e9 Last post on 10/16/12 at 6:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone amp suggestions for HD-650 Last post on 4/6/13 at 11:31pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp + preamp for Senn HD650+E935 Last post on 9/16/11 at 8:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
Darkvoice/La Figaro 336c or the 332c, 332s - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 205/7/13 at 3:29am
Sorry to necro but thought it better than to start a new thread. Can someone explain the difference between the Darkvoice 336SE and La Figaro 336C as those are the only 2 versions I can find. The Darkvoice 336i was an older model? I plan on pairing one of these amps with my DT880 600ohmpost #18 of 205/7/13 at 11:03ampost #19 of 205/7/13 at 6:04pm
Well Keph you have owned the LF 339 so I am surprised by your interest in the lower models. I own the LF 332C and I use it with my T1's. I find it a great match and highly recommend it. I have not heard it with the 650's but there is a long thread here about the 332 which includes many comments about the 650 and they are all positive.post #20 of 205/7/13 at 6:43pmQuote:keph's last post in this thread was over 2 years ago....Originally Posted by Chodi
Well Keph you have owned the LF 339 so I am surprised by your interest in the lower models. I own the LF 332C and I use it with my T1's. I find it a great match and highly recommend it. I have not heard it with the 650's but there is a long thread here about the 332 which includes many comments about the 650 and they are all positive.
- Darkvoice/La Figaro 336c or the 332c, 332s
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Band Name Game II 7 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 11 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 16 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X - Rare Gun Metal Version - Mint Condition 34 seconds ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 52 seconds ago
- › Just got my M50x, thinking about getting something else 58 seconds ago
- › Metal / rock earbuds? 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)