It's great, I have the 336C with the DT880 600ohm and absolutely love it! Started with the DT990 600ohm, but they did not sound as natural or balanced (huge bass, very crisp, defined treble, hollow midrange left me wanting for that up close and personal sound).
- brandDarkvoicetagged by System, 9/21/11
- productDarkvoice 332tagged by System, 9/21/11
- productDarkvoice 336itagged by System, 9/21/11
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 9/21/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 9/21/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/21/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 9/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Review of Little-Dot MKIVse Last post on 5/23/15 at 2:47pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD650 amp: 3 days of reading, no decision yet Last post on 8/13/11 at 9:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD650 + Fiio e7 / e9 Last post on 10/16/12 at 6:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone amp suggestions for HD-650 Last post on 4/6/13 at 11:31pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp + preamp for Senn HD650+E935 Last post on 9/16/11 at 8:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
The Fiio E12A Mont Blanc portable headphone amplifier is a great amp for IEM's and earbuds. The sound signature is slightly on the warm side, and presents a much fuller sound and wider...
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
Darkvoice/La Figaro 336c or the 332c, 332s - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 215/7/13 at 3:29am
Sorry to necro but thought it better than to start a new thread. Can someone explain the difference between the Darkvoice 336SE and La Figaro 336C as those are the only 2 versions I can find. The Darkvoice 336i was an older model? I plan on pairing one of these amps with my DT880 600ohmpost #18 of 215/7/13 at 11:03ampost #19 of 215/7/13 at 6:04pm
Well Keph you have owned the LF 339 so I am surprised by your interest in the lower models. I own the LF 332C and I use it with my T1's. I find it a great match and highly recommend it. I have not heard it with the 650's but there is a long thread here about the 332 which includes many comments about the 650 and they are all positive.post #20 of 215/7/13 at 6:43pmQuote:keph's last post in this thread was over 2 years ago....Originally Posted by Chodi
Well Keph you have owned the LF 339 so I am surprised by your interest in the lower models. I own the LF 332C and I use it with my T1's. I find it a great match and highly recommend it. I have not heard it with the 650's but there is a long thread here about the 332 which includes many comments about the 650 and they are all positive.post #21 of 219/1/15 at 10:51am
I have to smile too at the OP's journey starting from Darkvoice 336se with the hd650. This was 2011 and I'm discovering it now. Be warned, the 336 will leave you wanting for more. I'm already ordering the Elise after a month with the Darkvoice. The DV is good, very good for an entry level tube amp.
- Darkvoice/La Figaro 336c or the 332c, 332s
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 31 seconds ago
- › Grace Design x Massdrop m9XX DAC/Amp Review: First Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Lightning port headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Transform your Journey - Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless headphones... 2 minutes ago
- › X3 2nd Gen database 3 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Asus STX II Vs Creative ZXR 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...