It's great, I have the 336C with the DT880 600ohm and absolutely love it! Started with the DT990 600ohm, but they did not sound as natural or balanced (huge bass, very crisp, defined treble, hollow midrange left me wanting for that up close and personal sound).
- brandDarkvoicetagged by System, 9/21/11
- productDarkvoice 332tagged by System, 9/21/11
- productDarkvoice 336itagged by System, 9/21/11
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 9/21/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 9/21/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/21/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 9/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Review of Little-Dot MKIVse Last post on 5/23/15 at 2:47pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD650 amp: 3 days of reading, no decision yet Last post on 8/13/11 at 9:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- HD650 + Fiio e7 / e9 Last post on 10/16/12 at 6:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone amp suggestions for HD-650 Last post on 4/6/13 at 11:31pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp + preamp for Senn HD650+E935 Last post on 9/16/11 at 8:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Darkvoice/La Figaro 336c or the 332c, 332s - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 205/7/13 at 3:29am
Sorry to necro but thought it better than to start a new thread. Can someone explain the difference between the Darkvoice 336SE and La Figaro 336C as those are the only 2 versions I can find. The Darkvoice 336i was an older model? I plan on pairing one of these amps with my DT880 600ohmpost #18 of 205/7/13 at 11:03ampost #19 of 205/7/13 at 6:04pm
Well Keph you have owned the LF 339 so I am surprised by your interest in the lower models. I own the LF 332C and I use it with my T1's. I find it a great match and highly recommend it. I have not heard it with the 650's but there is a long thread here about the 332 which includes many comments about the 650 and they are all positive.post #20 of 205/7/13 at 6:43pmQuote:keph's last post in this thread was over 2 years ago....Originally Posted by Chodi
Well Keph you have owned the LF 339 so I am surprised by your interest in the lower models. I own the LF 332C and I use it with my T1's. I find it a great match and highly recommend it. I have not heard it with the 650's but there is a long thread here about the 332 which includes many comments about the 650 and they are all positive.
- Darkvoice/La Figaro 336c or the 332c, 332s
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › 120 gb SSD Ipod Mini with hi.capacity battery 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 3 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2