Hi guys. I'm pretty noob at all this stuff and was searching google for advice and came by this site. I would like to ask you guys what in ears you would recommend for the $100-200 price range. I'm not really sure on genres but I listen to a lot of Taylor Swift and electronic, metal and various acoustic covers of popular songs. I've been looking at the CKS70 and Turbines but would like your input. Thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- Which IEM do you suggest after using Audio Technica CKS70 Last post on 9/26/12 at 12:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help choosing out of these 8 IEMs (First time here :P ) Last post on 7/25/12 at 6:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM ~200$ Last post on 11/7/12 at 9:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarSonics sm2 v2 or Shure se425? Last post on 2/9/12 at 6:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Need new earphones.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“balanced sound, very portable (small+light), comfortable even with glasses, looks great”“full sound with plenty of bass, clear forward midrange, large sound stage.”
- Pros:“Good bass, sound stage, durable, 3 year warranty, lots of accessories, easy identification of R and L channel, tangle-free cord, isolation.”“Sound quality & 'all around' sound signature.”
You should start reading this:
Then make a top 5.
After that, search for direct comparisons between your top 5.
If I were you, I would listen to him up there first, but if you ask me to pick only one,
I would say Earsonics SM2. With coupons you can get it a little over $200. Good for every genre, if you just touch the equalizer a bit. This is the best phone(full sized cans included) I've tried in my life. Absolutely stunning.
Edited by yooss - 1/3/11 at 6:58am
- Need new earphones.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 36 seconds ago
- › FS: [HUGE Price Drop!!] NIB AudioQuest Sydney 3.5mm to RCA... 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 Hybrid IEM (Stealth) - Sennheiser IE800... 3 minutes ago
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - No affiliate links... 4 minutes ago
- › NEW Sony Walkman Z Series mini review!!! 4 minutes ago
- › The Decware TABOO MK 111 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-M50 - What's all the fuss about? 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe