Hi guys. I'm pretty noob at all this stuff and was searching google for advice and came by this site. I would like to ask you guys what in ears you would recommend for the $100-200 price range. I'm not really sure on genres but I listen to a lot of Taylor Swift and electronic, metal and various acoustic covers of popular songs. I've been looking at the CKS70 and Turbines but would like your input. Thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- Which IEM do you suggest after using Audio Technica CKS70 Last post on 9/26/12 at 12:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help choosing out of these 8 IEMs (First time here :P ) Last post on 7/25/12 at 6:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM ~200$ Last post on 11/7/12 at 9:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarSonics sm2 v2 or Shure se425? Last post on 2/9/12 at 6:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
As a precautionary remark: this is the first headphone review I have ever written - although I have read a lot of them; moreover these are the first pair of headphones I own in this price class,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Need new earphones.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You should start reading this:
Then make a top 5.
After that, search for direct comparisons between your top 5.
If I were you, I would listen to him up there first, but if you ask me to pick only one,
I would say Earsonics SM2. With coupons you can get it a little over $200. Good for every genre, if you just touch the equalizer a bit. This is the best phone(full sized cans included) I've tried in my life. Absolutely stunning.
Edited by yooss - 1/3/11 at 6:58am
- Need new earphones.
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 28 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser 3D G4ME1 soundcard driver causes DPC latency increase 6 minutes ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 8 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 10 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)