The T20v1, expertly damped by leccy, remains one of the best headphones I've ever heard. From what I've heard the more recent T20v2 is no slouch either. I can definitely see some kind of T20 in my future...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Recommend some full-size open headphones that sound like the PortaPro? Last post on 9/12/10 at 8:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Samson SR-850 - What in the BLOODY HELL? Last post on 2/23/15 at 4:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- JVC HAS700 versus JVC Flats-HAS150? Last post on 12/25/11 at 3:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help opening up Realistic PRO-60 Last post on 8/19/14 at 3:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
**Disclaimer: I received the M3 from FiiO in return for my honest review** I have been watching FiiO's product line-up for quite some time. I've played with the X1 DAP owned by a friend and...
At the time this review was written the iBasso D14 Bushmaster DAC/Amplifier was for sale on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to iBasso’s product page display, and also a listing on Penon...
I've owned this for about 6 months when I bought it direct from China. As a 68 year old it took me back to a time when I used to go to live concerts. But there were hidden costs involved. Firstly...
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
5 most under rated headphone brands? - Page 10post #136 of 1462/6/11 at 2:36pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #137 of 1462/6/11 at 4:30pmpost #138 of 1462/6/11 at 5:16pmQuote:
there aren't really many popular models other than the m50s. The Ad2000 deserve some respect, although i haven't heard them, from what i've read they can compete with the big boyspost #139 of 1462/6/11 at 5:22pm
The ad700 are some of the clearest headphones with the largest soundstage in the price bracket, which are very highly regarded throughout even this community. The Ad900s are also amazing, basically a beefed up Ad900. That is not including their closed headphones which are regarded highly as well. People just seem to forget about them though.post #140 of 1462/6/11 at 5:30pm
No, not at all.
Yeah, just ask the guys at the Orthodynamic thread and you'll find your answer in regards to vintage Yamahas. Even the modern headphones are said to be decent. The RH5 looks good at its price and the RH10 is an Ultrasone HFI-450 rebrand.post #141 of 1462/6/11 at 7:34pmpost #142 of 1462/6/11 at 7:35pm
Look a few posts up =)post #143 of 1462/6/11 at 7:36pmpost #144 of 1462/6/11 at 7:42pm
Go to Japan, and you'll see them everywhere. Heck! They are even more popular than Denon, and I can name more great cans from Denon than ATH.
The Earsuit series (e.g. ESW9 and ES7) are quite popular. Onto is like one of the consumer favourite (before the Beats hype).
W5000 is one of the audiophile favourite, and benchmark for comfort.post #145 of 1462/6/11 at 7:56pm
I do plan on going to Japan once I get the money and one of my goals is to pick up Audio Technica's there since they're cheaper!post #146 of 1462/6/11 at 8:03pmQuote:
yeah, specialy in Latin america, and Denon.... this once i was wearing the HP700 and a cousin comes to me and tell me "if you are so fan of headphones why dont you buy good brands?" he meant sony and bose of course.Quote:
i missed it :p
isnt the name WPU Sound Labs? ... it just has too much innovation for this time, it will be appreciated int he future tho
- 5 most under rated headphone brands?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 21 seconds ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX80 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › RBH - HP-2 ULTRALIGHT BERYLLIUM HEADPHONES 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 6 minutes ago
- › Cover song better than original? Examples please. 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...