The T20v1, expertly damped by leccy, remains one of the best headphones I've ever heard. From what I've heard the more recent T20v2 is no slouch either. I can definitely see some kind of T20 in my future...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Recommend some full-size open headphones that sound like the PortaPro? Last post on 9/12/10 at 8:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Samson SR-850 - What in the BLOODY HELL? Last post on 1/10/17 at 4:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- JVC HAS700 versus JVC Flats-HAS150? Last post on 12/25/11 at 3:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help opening up Realistic PRO-60 Last post on 8/19/14 at 3:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bought these bad boys on sale from Harman Audio. Very clear and balanced sound for the price range, I have also had some good Grado SR80i headphones that I gave to my brother but the AKG K550 has...
Introduction Based on the very successful Delta earphones previously, Brainwavz has come up with a second version of the Delta’s, now upgraded with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. As these are...
Introduction FiiO X5 3rd generation is the successor of the loved by many X5 2nd generation DAP from FiiO. I requested to be a part of the tour for X5 3rd gen because I really wanted to hear...
After spending over a week of daily listening to these ciems I can confidently say that I have made an excellent choice with these ciems. There is nothing that i can say that hasn't been already...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we'll be checking out a micro-driver that's been, for the most part, well-received around the forums. Their small size, low price, and sonic performance have made them a...
5 most under rated headphone brands? - Page 10post #136 of 1462/6/11 at 2:36pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #137 of 1462/6/11 at 4:30pmpost #138 of 1462/6/11 at 5:16pmQuote:
there aren't really many popular models other than the m50s. The Ad2000 deserve some respect, although i haven't heard them, from what i've read they can compete with the big boyspost #139 of 1462/6/11 at 5:22pm
The ad700 are some of the clearest headphones with the largest soundstage in the price bracket, which are very highly regarded throughout even this community. The Ad900s are also amazing, basically a beefed up Ad900. That is not including their closed headphones which are regarded highly as well. People just seem to forget about them though.post #140 of 1462/6/11 at 5:30pm
No, not at all.
Yeah, just ask the guys at the Orthodynamic thread and you'll find your answer in regards to vintage Yamahas. Even the modern headphones are said to be decent. The RH5 looks good at its price and the RH10 is an Ultrasone HFI-450 rebrand.post #141 of 1462/6/11 at 7:34pmpost #142 of 1462/6/11 at 7:35pm
Look a few posts up =)post #143 of 1462/6/11 at 7:36pmpost #144 of 1462/6/11 at 7:42pm
Go to Japan, and you'll see them everywhere. Heck! They are even more popular than Denon, and I can name more great cans from Denon than ATH.
The Earsuit series (e.g. ESW9 and ES7) are quite popular. Onto is like one of the consumer favourite (before the Beats hype).
W5000 is one of the audiophile favourite, and benchmark for comfort.post #145 of 1462/6/11 at 7:56pm
I do plan on going to Japan once I get the money and one of my goals is to pick up Audio Technica's there since they're cheaper!post #146 of 1462/6/11 at 8:03pmQuote:
yeah, specialy in Latin america, and Denon.... this once i was wearing the HP700 and a cousin comes to me and tell me "if you are so fan of headphones why dont you buy good brands?" he meant sony and bose of course.Quote:
i missed it :p
isnt the name WPU Sound Labs? ... it just has too much innovation for this time, it will be appreciated int he future tho
- 5 most under rated headphone brands?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Meet the Puresounds Earbud Family 7 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 1 minute ago
- › Official Head-Fi Houston Summer Kick-Off Meet: Saturday - May 20th,... 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX200 Firmware Modification Project 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › [Review] Nuforce HA-200 - affordable class-A monoblocks 3 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 3 minutes ago
- › Techno, Electro & Underground Beats 3 minutes ago
- › ZMF Cowhide Pads, Brand New 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by ss5972
- › Joyroom JR-E107 Metal Headphone In-Ear Earphone With Control And... by B9Scrambler
- › Chord MoJo by mswlogo
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Jackpot77
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by BillsonChang007
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear