The T20v1, expertly damped by leccy, remains one of the best headphones I've ever heard. From what I've heard the more recent T20v2 is no slouch either. I can definitely see some kind of T20 in my future...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Recommend some full-size open headphones that sound like the PortaPro? Last post on 9/12/10 at 8:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Samson SR-850 - What in the BLOODY HELL? Last post on 1/27/12 at 9:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- JVC HAS700 versus JVC Flats-HAS150? Last post on 12/25/11 at 3:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help opening up Realistic PRO-60 Last post on 11/21/12 at 12:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/10/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
Design and Comfort S5 is a new higher-end in-ear-monitor from Brainwavz retailing at about US$100. I’m glad Brainwavz has offerings at most price points below $200. It's great that companies such...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
5 most under rated headphone brands? - Page 10post #136 of 1462/6/11 at 2:36pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #137 of 1462/6/11 at 4:30pmpost #138 of 1462/6/11 at 5:16pmQuote:
there aren't really many popular models other than the m50s. The Ad2000 deserve some respect, although i haven't heard them, from what i've read they can compete with the big boyspost #139 of 1462/6/11 at 5:22pm
The ad700 are some of the clearest headphones with the largest soundstage in the price bracket, which are very highly regarded throughout even this community. The Ad900s are also amazing, basically a beefed up Ad900. That is not including their closed headphones which are regarded highly as well. People just seem to forget about them though.post #140 of 1462/6/11 at 5:30pm
No, not at all.
Yeah, just ask the guys at the Orthodynamic thread and you'll find your answer in regards to vintage Yamahas. Even the modern headphones are said to be decent. The RH5 looks good at its price and the RH10 is an Ultrasone HFI-450 rebrand.post #141 of 1462/6/11 at 7:34pmpost #142 of 1462/6/11 at 7:35pm
Look a few posts up =)post #143 of 1462/6/11 at 7:36pmpost #144 of 1462/6/11 at 7:42pm
Go to Japan, and you'll see them everywhere. Heck! They are even more popular than Denon, and I can name more great cans from Denon than ATH.
The Earsuit series (e.g. ESW9 and ES7) are quite popular. Onto is like one of the consumer favourite (before the Beats hype).
W5000 is one of the audiophile favourite, and benchmark for comfort.post #145 of 1462/6/11 at 7:56pm
I do plan on going to Japan once I get the money and one of my goals is to pick up Audio Technica's there since they're cheaper!post #146 of 1462/6/11 at 8:03pmQuote:
yeah, specialy in Latin america, and Denon.... this once i was wearing the HP700 and a cousin comes to me and tell me "if you are so fan of headphones why dont you buy good brands?" he meant sony and bose of course.Quote:
i missed it :p
isnt the name WPU Sound Labs? ... it just has too much innovation for this time, it will be appreciated int he future tho
- 5 most under rated headphone brands?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 second ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 32 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 35 seconds ago
- › A Personal Review of the Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphone 57 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 57 seconds ago
- › My friend's wife yelled at me. 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by kingpage
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)