The T20v1, expertly damped by leccy, remains one of the best headphones I've ever heard. From what I've heard the more recent T20v2 is no slouch either. I can definitely see some kind of T20 in my future...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Recommend some full-size open headphones that sound like the PortaPro? Last post on 9/12/10 at 8:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Samson SR-850 - What in the BLOODY HELL? Last post on 1/27/12 at 9:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- JVC HAS700 versus JVC Flats-HAS150? Last post on 12/25/11 at 3:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help opening up Realistic PRO-60 Last post on 11/21/12 at 12:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The short and simple of it is this is the best DAP for the price I have owned. I have used all the main stream players, (IPods, Zune, Creative Zen Player, etc) and I will never go back. Besides the...
I really like this headphone. I've been trying various headphones in this pricerange, and decided on this one. But maybe the Price is a bit too high, when comparing to the first Creative...
As I contemplated giving these a go, I became aware that there was one thing that I wasn't too thrilled about. No mic or controls. I am a person constantly on the go, so most of my listening...
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
5 most under rated headphone brands? - Page 10post #136 of 1462/6/11 at 2:36pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #137 of 1462/6/11 at 4:30pmpost #138 of 1462/6/11 at 5:16pmQuote:
there aren't really many popular models other than the m50s. The Ad2000 deserve some respect, although i haven't heard them, from what i've read they can compete with the big boyspost #139 of 1462/6/11 at 5:22pm
The ad700 are some of the clearest headphones with the largest soundstage in the price bracket, which are very highly regarded throughout even this community. The Ad900s are also amazing, basically a beefed up Ad900. That is not including their closed headphones which are regarded highly as well. People just seem to forget about them though.post #140 of 1462/6/11 at 5:30pm
No, not at all.
Yeah, just ask the guys at the Orthodynamic thread and you'll find your answer in regards to vintage Yamahas. Even the modern headphones are said to be decent. The RH5 looks good at its price and the RH10 is an Ultrasone HFI-450 rebrand.post #141 of 1462/6/11 at 7:34pmpost #142 of 1462/6/11 at 7:35pm
Look a few posts up =)post #143 of 1462/6/11 at 7:36pmpost #144 of 1462/6/11 at 7:42pm
Go to Japan, and you'll see them everywhere. Heck! They are even more popular than Denon, and I can name more great cans from Denon than ATH.
The Earsuit series (e.g. ESW9 and ES7) are quite popular. Onto is like one of the consumer favourite (before the Beats hype).
W5000 is one of the audiophile favourite, and benchmark for comfort.post #145 of 1462/6/11 at 7:56pm
I do plan on going to Japan once I get the money and one of my goals is to pick up Audio Technica's there since they're cheaper!post #146 of 1462/6/11 at 8:03pmQuote:
yeah, specialy in Latin america, and Denon.... this once i was wearing the HP700 and a cousin comes to me and tell me "if you are so fan of headphones why dont you buy good brands?" he meant sony and bose of course.Quote:
i missed it :p
isnt the name WPU Sound Labs? ... it just has too much innovation for this time, it will be appreciated int he future tho
- 5 most under rated headphone brands?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 1 minute ago
- › Matrix M-Stage amp review: simple, cheap, and excellent. 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 1 minute ago
- › Comfortable Headphones for Indie/Dubstep 2 minutes ago
- › Numbers,.... Male vs Female HeadFiers? 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for headphones for metal music; my budget is $0 - 300 3 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 3 minutes ago
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe