Coz I wanted a DAC and the Predator is the only amp in the entire RSA lineup which has one lol. Plus I don't have any balance headphones right now, so the SR71B will be wasted.
Related Forum Threads
- Ray Samuels Portable Amps, please Help!!! Last post on 2/7/10 at 1:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Tomahawk Failing - recos for similar to replace? Last post on 6/16/12 at 11:17am in Portable Headphone Amps
- How much does a used RSA Tomahawk amp sell for? Last post on 1/21/11 at 11:48pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- P51, tomahawk, pico, or other? Last post on 1/5/11 at 7:26am in Portable Headphone Amps
- which amp will really get my grados to shine.? Last post on 1/15/11 at 12:55am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Before I get started, I’d like to thank the team at Audiofly and Billy from Noisy Motel for making this tour possible. I know that the AF140s have received some criticism so far which is always a...
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
- Headphone Impedance
Ray Samuels extravaganza - Page 2
post #16 of 18
7/4/11 at 6:31am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #17 of 18
7/4/11 at 6:34am
post #18 of 18
9/27/12 at 12:56pm
I had an original SR71 (serial in the low 6000's I think), but sold it because I was getting rid of all my bigger cans. Now I'm fully into IEMs and the Shadow looks pretty bad-ass. I miss the SR71 but it's just too big for cycling/jogging :)
- Ray Samuels extravaganza
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2484 Active Users (356 Members and 2128 Guests)
- › Schiit USB Upgrade v1.20 1 minute ago
- › NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables 3 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 4 minutes ago
- › UE 6000/AKG K545/Denon AH-D600 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD598 vs Momentum 7 minutes ago
- › Stax Interview and Factory tour 12/12/12 8 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM70: A Bold New Direction 10 minutes ago
- › Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA 10 minutes ago
- › Will Apple make a headphone amp/DAC after the Beats acquisition? 12 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 12 minutes ago
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)