Coz I wanted a DAC and the Predator is the only amp in the entire RSA lineup which has one lol. Plus I don't have any balance headphones right now, so the SR71B will be wasted.
Related Forum Threads
- Ray Samuels Portable Amps, please Help!!! Last post on 2/7/10 at 1:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Tomahawk Failing - recos for similar to replace? Last post on 6/16/12 at 11:17am in Portable Headphone Amps
- How much does a used RSA Tomahawk amp sell for? Last post on 1/21/11 at 11:48pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- P51, tomahawk, pico, or other? Last post on 1/5/11 at 7:26am in Portable Headphone Amps
- which amp will really get my grados to shine.? Last post on 1/15/11 at 12:55am in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
Sound Quality Straight out of the box, it sounded great, pretty much like the original CAL!. I’ve done over 100 hours of burn-in. DAC is FiiO E10. As I mentioned in one of the posts, it reminded...
Ray Samuels extravaganza - Page 2post #16 of 187/4/11 at 6:31am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 187/4/11 at 6:34ampost #18 of 189/27/12 at 12:56pm
I had an original SR71 (serial in the low 6000's I think), but sold it because I was getting rid of all my bigger cans. Now I'm fully into IEMs and the Shadow looks pretty bad-ass. I miss the SR71 but it's just too big for cycling/jogging :)
- Ray Samuels extravaganza
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 2302 Active Users (407 Members and 1895 Guests)
- › Philips AZ7894 problems.. 44 seconds ago
- › Headphone DAC/amp use for active monitors? 44 seconds ago
- › December 2013 - Mook Headphone Festival Singapore 3 minutes ago
- › $1000 Challenge - List your best amp/headphone pairing that can be... 4 minutes ago
- › Neco SoundLab V4 amp 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD - Models modelling iFi in at the Guangzhou A/V Fair 5 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 8 minutes ago
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Westhill House HighGate Consulting Rooms by mathiasfinkel
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe