Coz I wanted a DAC and the Predator is the only amp in the entire RSA lineup which has one lol. Plus I don't have any balance headphones right now, so the SR71B will be wasted.
Related Forum Threads
- Ray Samuels Portable Amps, please Help!!! Last post on 2/7/10 at 1:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Tomahawk Failing - recos for similar to replace? Last post on 6/16/12 at 11:17am in Portable Headphone Amps
- How much does a used RSA Tomahawk amp sell for? Last post on 1/21/11 at 11:48pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- P51, tomahawk, pico, or other? Last post on 1/5/11 at 7:26am in Portable Headphone Amps
- which amp will really get my grados to shine.? Last post on 1/15/11 at 12:55am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
- Headphone Impedance
Ray Samuels extravaganza - Page 2
post #16 of 18
7/4/11 at 6:31am
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #17 of 18
7/4/11 at 6:34am
post #18 of 18
9/27/12 at 12:56pm
I had an original SR71 (serial in the low 6000's I think), but sold it because I was getting rid of all my bigger cans. Now I'm fully into IEMs and the Shadow looks pretty bad-ass. I miss the SR71 but it's just too big for cycling/jogging :)
- Ray Samuels extravaganza
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3710 Active Users (694 Members and 3016 Guests)
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 11 seconds ago
- › Got The Brainwavz S0 Today!! 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › HM901 w/ Balanced card + 64gb hardly used+RE600!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Which company makes the best car speakers? 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 4 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FXZ 100/200 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)