i own the shure srh750dj headphones and i love the sound quality but the build feels like skullcandy build to me. am i thinking wrong. the creaking it makes me worry. should i worry about these breaking anytime soon. will they last for more then 3 years with fair use and being careful with them thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone dj1 vs. shure srh-750dj Last post on 6/6/12 at 5:52am in Headphones (full-size)
- Vmoda Crossfade lp2 vs Audio Technica ATH-M50 vs Shure SRH750 dj. Last post on 6/7/12 at 7:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best bass heavy headphones Last post on 9/6/12 at 5:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones with sound like beats. Last post on 7/17/12 at 12:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Noob!!! I am new and I would like to get some advise. Last post on 1/16/12 at 6:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
It’s not often I have the absolute pleasure of listening to headphones such as the MA750i. It’s been more than a year since I’ve gotten my Macaw GT100s, and several months since I’ve lost...
Review Of The Remax RM-S1 IEM 06/28/16 So like many I'm not exactly into a super flat sound signature. I like some bass at times, actually pretty much all the time. I own flat...
Introduction – Westone separate their universal range of iems into two categories, the consumer W series and the more professionally orientated UM Pro series that were designed for use during live...
First of all, I would like to thank Dimitri Trush, CEO of the MusicaAcoustics for providing me review sample of Oriolus in exchange of my honest opinion. Oriolus’ official website:...
These are easily the best headphones I have. They are a strange set in that they have a nice flat neutral sound signature that gives great detailed mids and highs, but have great sub and mid bass,...
has anyone else noticed the shure headphones build quality is lacking. or is it just me. should i worry.post #1 of 912/30/10 at 11:31pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 912/31/10 at 6:14ampost #3 of 912/31/10 at 6:27am
Well they probably wont break unless you mistreat them.
Quote:Originally Posted by bcasey25raptor
i own the shure srh750dj headphones and i love the sound quality but the build feels like skullcandy build to me. am i thinking wrong. the creaking it makes me worry. should i worry about these breaking anytime soon. will they last for more then 3 years with fair use and being careful with them thanks.post #4 of 912/31/10 at 6:38ampost #5 of 912/31/10 at 6:38am
I myself own a pair from the Shure line(SRH440) and while I agree they do creek a bit, but I find the build quality to be excellent far better than Skullcandies. In fact I'll have you know that I've dropped mine a couple times(accidently), I initially reacted with horror at the possibility I damaged the 'phones, but they kept on chucking as if nothing happened save for few new scratches. So rest easy my friend and know that your Shures will last you a long time.post #6 of 912/31/10 at 7:36am
Own 840s. No creaks, extremely sold chassis feel. Once they're on the head they aren't moving or making any noise.
Had Sony MDR-SA1000s and MDR-SA5000s in the past, now THAT'S a flimsy headphone line! Sonically irritating creaks all the time. That was one of my primary gripes with those.post #7 of 912/31/10 at 7:43ampost #8 of 912/31/10 at 3:50pmThread StarterQuote:
then sennhesiers must be badly built because my headphones feel really cheap to me. but it just might be because its made of plastic. when it comes to plastic in headphones i always thenk they will snap or something along those lines. also the ear pads seem to get punctured really easily. i have seen some earpads that never get ripped or holes in them but my shures feel like taht if you move your nails lightly over it, it will tare.
- has anyone else noticed the shure headphones build quality is lacking. or is it just me. should i worry.
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 1 minute ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Singxer F-1 USB to SPDIF Converter 1 minute ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 3 minutes ago
- › Connecting headphone amp to Yamaha receiver via the Yamaha's... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Wired 3.5MM Headphones Earphones, Ghostek® Turbine Series Wired... by Cinder
- › Cleer DU High-Definition Dual Driver Headphone by moedawg140
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by thingol
- › Effect Audio Thor Coper IEM Upgrade Cable by Vitor Valeri
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...