- 2 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone HFI 780 vs. ATH-M50 vs. Grado SR 225i Last post on 8/22/11 at 11:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado Last post on 11/29/11 at 7:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good Alternative To My M50's???? Last post on 1/19/11 at 11:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I've been told this is the place to go to ask about headphones; looking to get my first... Last post on 12/18/10 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So I got these real cheap, I thought what the heck for $15 I can't go wrong.....I was wrong. Well they are listenable, I hardly call them a gaming headphone besides the mic built in, explosions...
Well I only had it for a week now and being listening to it about 3-5 hours a day even before I go to bed yes this is how good it is to me. My only other DAP's I have it to compare to are the DX50...
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
help with choosing headphones?post #1 of 712/30/10 at 4:34pmThread StarterHello, I need some help in choosing headphones. I have a budget of 100 dollars.. I can currently get shure SE210 and the srh440.. Which should I get? Does anyone have any other suggestions? It will be mainly used with an ipod, and an mp3 player.. I listen to various genres. I owned some skullcandy hesh but they were terrible and broke. I was looking at some solo HDs my friend was selling but decided the srh440 at the price and quality were much better. Help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 712/30/10 at 9:21pm
I'm not sure if you asking for full sized headphones, where you posted....
I'm sticking to it
Beats is a rip off. Period. And so are Skullcandy
For $100: Grado sr80is
Their open headphones, meaning the sounds leaks out because of the design. Yet they are the best sound you can buy
sr60is are cheaper, with a not as great sound, yet still worth it
Those are full sized, not in ear
Some portable headphones:
Under $40: Koss Portapros, $32, and the cheapest, and best way to get sound. It's as close as you can get to grado sound, without grados.
I'm not good with in ear or buds for the matter but try this thread:post #3 of 712/30/10 at 9:36pmpost #4 of 712/31/10 at 1:17pmThread Starterpost #5 of 712/31/10 at 4:05pm
Oh, definitely pick up the Shure 840 Pads to make the m50 even more awesome!
Be forewarned. You will now enter the world of head-fi.
We apologize now!
Edited by Coupe - 12/31/10 at 4:08pmpost #6 of 712/31/10 at 7:13pmpost #7 of 712/31/10 at 8:50pm
- help with choosing headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Do you believe BURN IN for your Audio Stuff like Headphones,... 45 seconds ago
- › Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 1 minute ago
- › Suggestions for an amp please 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Geek HPA by LH Labs 3 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT48 Arrives... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)