- 2 Posts. Joined 12/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Ultrasone HFI 780 vs. ATH-M50 vs. Grado SR 225i Last post on 8/22/11 at 11:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which Grado? Last post on 4/30/11 at 7:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado Last post on 11/29/11 at 7:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Good Alternative To My M50's???? Last post on 1/19/11 at 11:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I've been told this is the place to go to ask about headphones; looking to get my first... Last post on 12/18/10 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
Grado Modification Overview
Last edited: 9/27/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Bluedio kindly sent me their 8-driver UFO bluetooth headphones in red for review - and boy I’m glad they did. Packaging Like all of their higher priced bluetooth models, the UFO’s come...
First of all, I would like to thank Charles from Shozy for the review sample of Shozy Zero! Website: http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ I believe what makes Shozy Zero unique is...
So I am fairly new to the audio world. The Monoprice 8323 was my second purchase on starting to get into headphones (after Superlux HD681 EVOs). I have had these headphones for about 6 months...
LEAR LHF-AE1d Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to LEAR for the sample. Brief: All of da pretty and they sound just as good too! Price: HK$1488 or atm £146 or...
The Edifier MP700 Rave Introduction Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for...
help with choosing headphones?post #1 of 712/30/10 at 4:34pmThread StarterHello, I need some help in choosing headphones. I have a budget of 100 dollars.. I can currently get shure SE210 and the srh440.. Which should I get? Does anyone have any other suggestions? It will be mainly used with an ipod, and an mp3 player.. I listen to various genres. I owned some skullcandy hesh but they were terrible and broke. I was looking at some solo HDs my friend was selling but decided the srh440 at the price and quality were much better. Help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 712/30/10 at 9:21pm
I'm not sure if you asking for full sized headphones, where you posted....
I'm sticking to it
Beats is a rip off. Period. And so are Skullcandy
For $100: Grado sr80is
Their open headphones, meaning the sounds leaks out because of the design. Yet they are the best sound you can buy
sr60is are cheaper, with a not as great sound, yet still worth it
Those are full sized, not in ear
Some portable headphones:
Under $40: Koss Portapros, $32, and the cheapest, and best way to get sound. It's as close as you can get to grado sound, without grados.
I'm not good with in ear or buds for the matter but try this thread:post #3 of 712/30/10 at 9:36pmpost #4 of 712/31/10 at 1:17pmThread Starterpost #5 of 712/31/10 at 4:05pm
Oh, definitely pick up the Shure 840 Pads to make the m50 even more awesome!
Be forewarned. You will now enter the world of head-fi.
We apologize now!
Edited by Coupe - 12/31/10 at 4:08pmpost #6 of 712/31/10 at 7:13pmpost #7 of 712/31/10 at 8:50pm
- help with choosing headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 16 seconds ago
- › Mee a151 30 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 47 seconds ago
- › RMAF 2016? 57 seconds ago
- › 13th Calgary Head-Fi Meet - September 25 (Sunday) 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Macbook Pro Late 2013 DAC - Question 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Acoustic Research UA1 v NAD D1050 5 minutes ago
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by 93EXCivic
- › LEAR LHF-AE1d hybrid fit earphones by mark2410
- › Edifier Rave MP700 by dnun8086
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Brooko
- › Edifier P220 In-Ear Chrome Design Headphones With Microphone - Blue by Hisoundfi
- › EasGear Morul U5 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds by James Mash
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by Pastapipo
- › YHC S600 by B9Scrambler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...