They run very well out of my J3, MUCH easier to drive than the original Dx150. Not sure if these are an ex150 v2 or not, but they are definitely much easier to drive. 25/40 volume on my J3 is a normal listening level, 30+ is too loud.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K319GRY Ear Buds Greytagged by System, 1/4/11
- product"Black Buds" HDSS® Earbudstagged by System, 7/22/11
- productDunu 5X 150 earbudstagged by System, 2/24/12
- productHiSoundAudio Paa1 Protagged by jdavishuddler, 9/7/13
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSennheiser MX 580 Stereo Headphones with Intergrated Volume Controltagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSennheiser MX 880 Premium Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSennheiser MX 980 High Fidelity Metal Crafted Headphones with Balanced and Precise Sound Reproductiontagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSunrise Audio Charmtagged by System, 1/4/11
- productYuin OK1 Earphonestagged by System, 1/4/11More
- productYuin Pk1 Earphonestagged by System, 1/4/11
- productYUIN PK3 Earbudstagged by System, 1/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new earbuds, any help would be much appreciated... Last post on 8/11/11 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser MX series Vs Yuin PK series - 6 earbuds compared and reviewed. Last post on 6/25/11 at 12:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MX 580 after PK3? Last post on 7/9/12 at 7:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM comparable to Sennheiser MX-880 earbuds Last post on 8/22/12 at 6:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does Sennheiser make any NON in-ear earbuds? Last post on 1/10/12 at 8:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure E4Cs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
***Earbud Guide - 22 Earbuds compared*** - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Interesting.... I will sure keep my eye out for them. I wonder how much they will cost.
In the mean time, I ordered a pair of Sunrise AS-Charm. Should have them by end of this week and up date accordingly.
Also I sent my M2Cs back to Blox for repair. I will be interesting to see what happened to them.
Close call, but I am leaning towards yes. More usage is needed to be sure. It is definitely more fun to use, its more colored where as the Blox is closer to neutral with slight coloration.
Superior Staging, more dynamic, air and spacious but a small degree. Brighter in the upper mids and highs like the Dunu but not as harsh, very nice low end, smooth and undistorted. Still not as much as the MX880 or 980 but retains great clarity in the lows with some kick.
All of Hisounds gear is aimed for listeners like me who enjoy large airy stages. I am eager to hear Blox's new prototype, I was just speaking to Woo at Blox today as well as Jack at Hisound, definitely competition for each other. ( The Paa1 and M2C ). Both are better than the new Dunu.
Hisound has a pro version of this that I've yet to hear as well as the Rocoo Studio. This is the standard Paa1 in white next to the new Dunu. They are listed on the website so I am assuming yes they are available. Mine does not have the logo on the side, so im not 100% on the model, but its the same shape as the PAA1
Edited by swbf2cheater - 1/28/12 at 10:33pm
On Ebay, you can buy the PAA-1 for $19 (excluding shipping), the PAA-1 Pro for $49 (excluding shipping), the Live for $99 (excluding shipping) and the Living for $149 (excluding shipping).
The PAA-1 looks like a real bargain!
Indeed! They outperform the M2C and are not even the Pro version :P I have not heard the Pro or the Living and right now I am speechless that they are only 19$, I will edit the thread to reflect the real price! I honestly would have placed it at the same price as the pro at $50....but $19? Thats nuts.
There's one seller who sells Hisoundaudio products. He's got a feedback of over 3700 and 100% is positive, so I think the seller can be trusted.
Nowadays I'm more interested in high end earbuds, but the PAA-1 are still interesting since they are so cheap.
- ***Earbud Guide - 22 Earbuds compared***
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Smith Realiser A8 vs Dysonics RAPPR / Rondo Motion 26 seconds ago
- › Twister6 Audio REVIEW index - the past, the present, and the future 1 minute ago
- › What can drive an HE-400? 1 minute ago
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity -... 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › FS/FT *Mint* Cypher Labs C6iem 2 minutes ago
- › Sony Z4 Music Edition - finally an audiophile smartphone? 2 minutes ago
- › Best Soundstage in an UNIVERSAL IEM?... 2 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Musician's In-Ear Monitors 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 3 minutes ago
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2