They run very well out of my J3, MUCH easier to drive than the original Dx150. Not sure if these are an ex150 v2 or not, but they are definitely much easier to drive. 25/40 volume on my J3 is a normal listening level, 30+ is too loud.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K319GRY Ear Buds Greytagged by System, 1/4/11
- product"Black Buds" HDSS® Earbudstagged by System, 7/22/11
- productDunu 5X 150 earbudstagged by System, 2/24/12
- productHiSoundAudio Paa1 Protagged by jdavishuddler, 9/7/13
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSennheiser MX 580 Stereo Headphones with Intergrated Volume Controltagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSennheiser MX 880 Premium Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSennheiser MX 980 High Fidelity Metal Crafted Headphones with Balanced and Precise Sound Reproductiontagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSunrise Audio Charmtagged by System, 1/4/11
- productYuin OK1 Earphonestagged by System, 1/4/11More
- productYuin Pk1 Earphonestagged by System, 1/4/11
- productYUIN PK3 Earbudstagged by System, 1/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new earbuds, any help would be much appreciated... Last post on 8/11/11 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser MX series Vs Yuin PK series - 6 earbuds compared and reviewed. Last post on 6/25/11 at 12:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MX 580 after PK3? Last post on 7/9/12 at 7:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM comparable to Sennheiser MX-880 earbuds Last post on 8/22/12 at 6:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does Sennheiser make any NON in-ear earbuds? Last post on 1/10/12 at 8:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
***Earbud Guide - 22 Earbuds compared*** - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Interesting.... I will sure keep my eye out for them. I wonder how much they will cost.
In the mean time, I ordered a pair of Sunrise AS-Charm. Should have them by end of this week and up date accordingly.
Also I sent my M2Cs back to Blox for repair. I will be interesting to see what happened to them.
Close call, but I am leaning towards yes. More usage is needed to be sure. It is definitely more fun to use, its more colored where as the Blox is closer to neutral with slight coloration.
Superior Staging, more dynamic, air and spacious but a small degree. Brighter in the upper mids and highs like the Dunu but not as harsh, very nice low end, smooth and undistorted. Still not as much as the MX880 or 980 but retains great clarity in the lows with some kick.
All of Hisounds gear is aimed for listeners like me who enjoy large airy stages. I am eager to hear Blox's new prototype, I was just speaking to Woo at Blox today as well as Jack at Hisound, definitely competition for each other. ( The Paa1 and M2C ). Both are better than the new Dunu.
Hisound has a pro version of this that I've yet to hear as well as the Rocoo Studio. This is the standard Paa1 in white next to the new Dunu. They are listed on the website so I am assuming yes they are available. Mine does not have the logo on the side, so im not 100% on the model, but its the same shape as the PAA1
Edited by swbf2cheater - 1/28/12 at 10:33pm
On Ebay, you can buy the PAA-1 for $19 (excluding shipping), the PAA-1 Pro for $49 (excluding shipping), the Live for $99 (excluding shipping) and the Living for $149 (excluding shipping).
The PAA-1 looks like a real bargain!
Indeed! They outperform the M2C and are not even the Pro version :P I have not heard the Pro or the Living and right now I am speechless that they are only 19$, I will edit the thread to reflect the real price! I honestly would have placed it at the same price as the pro at $50....but $19? Thats nuts.
There's one seller who sells Hisoundaudio products. He's got a feedback of over 3700 and 100% is positive, so I think the seller can be trusted.
Nowadays I'm more interested in high end earbuds, but the PAA-1 are still interesting since they are so cheap.
- ***Earbud Guide - 22 Earbuds compared***
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › GREATEST FPS SOUND EXPERIMENT! 8 seconds ago
- › Brother in law stubborn and ignorant about headphones 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 2 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 4 minutes ago
- › Need Help in choosing the right on ear portable headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 8 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 9 minutes ago
- › Is the HE-500 as dark as the HD650? 10 minutes ago
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)