They run very well out of my J3, MUCH easier to drive than the original Dx150. Not sure if these are an ex150 v2 or not, but they are definitely much easier to drive. 25/40 volume on my J3 is a normal listening level, 30+ is too loud.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K319GRY Ear Buds Greytagged by System, 1/4/11
- product"Black Buds" HDSS® Earbudstagged by System, 7/22/11
- productDunu 5X 150 earbudstagged by System, 2/24/12
- productHiSoundAudio Paa1 Protagged by jdavishuddler, 9/7/13
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSennheiser MX 580 Stereo Headphones with Intergrated Volume Controltagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSennheiser MX 880 Premium Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSennheiser MX 980 High Fidelity Metal Crafted Headphones with Balanced and Precise Sound Reproductiontagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSunrise Audio Charmtagged by System, 1/4/11
- productYuin OK1 Earphonestagged by System, 1/4/11More
- productYuin Pk1 Earphonestagged by System, 1/4/11
- productYUIN PK3 Earbudstagged by System, 1/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new earbuds, any help would be much appreciated... Last post on 8/11/11 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser MX series Vs Yuin PK series - 6 earbuds compared and reviewed. Last post on 6/25/11 at 12:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MX 580 after PK3? Last post on 7/9/12 at 7:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM comparable to Sennheiser MX-880 earbuds Last post on 8/22/12 at 6:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does Sennheiser make any NON in-ear earbuds? Last post on 1/10/12 at 8:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank AudioQuest for providing me with a review sample of their product in exchange for my honest opinion. No matter how much I enjoy listening to...
Read a number of reviews on this pair of headphones before buying, and was quite surprised that no one mentioned the boxy band ( maybe somewhere around 3.5 - 5k ?? ) of upper mids. some songs...
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
***Earbud Guide - 22 Earbuds compared*** - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Interesting.... I will sure keep my eye out for them. I wonder how much they will cost.
In the mean time, I ordered a pair of Sunrise AS-Charm. Should have them by end of this week and up date accordingly.
Also I sent my M2Cs back to Blox for repair. I will be interesting to see what happened to them.
Close call, but I am leaning towards yes. More usage is needed to be sure. It is definitely more fun to use, its more colored where as the Blox is closer to neutral with slight coloration.
Superior Staging, more dynamic, air and spacious but a small degree. Brighter in the upper mids and highs like the Dunu but not as harsh, very nice low end, smooth and undistorted. Still not as much as the MX880 or 980 but retains great clarity in the lows with some kick.
All of Hisounds gear is aimed for listeners like me who enjoy large airy stages. I am eager to hear Blox's new prototype, I was just speaking to Woo at Blox today as well as Jack at Hisound, definitely competition for each other. ( The Paa1 and M2C ). Both are better than the new Dunu.
Hisound has a pro version of this that I've yet to hear as well as the Rocoo Studio. This is the standard Paa1 in white next to the new Dunu. They are listed on the website so I am assuming yes they are available. Mine does not have the logo on the side, so im not 100% on the model, but its the same shape as the PAA1
Edited by swbf2cheater - 1/28/12 at 10:33pm
On Ebay, you can buy the PAA-1 for $19 (excluding shipping), the PAA-1 Pro for $49 (excluding shipping), the Live for $99 (excluding shipping) and the Living for $149 (excluding shipping).
The PAA-1 looks like a real bargain!
Indeed! They outperform the M2C and are not even the Pro version :P I have not heard the Pro or the Living and right now I am speechless that they are only 19$, I will edit the thread to reflect the real price! I honestly would have placed it at the same price as the pro at $50....but $19? Thats nuts.
There's one seller who sells Hisoundaudio products. He's got a feedback of over 3700 and 100% is positive, so I think the seller can be trusted.
Nowadays I'm more interested in high end earbuds, but the PAA-1 are still interesting since they are so cheap.
- ***Earbud Guide - 22 Earbuds compared***
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 31 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 56 seconds ago
- › NOT in-ear earphones help 59 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015) 1 minute ago
- › how many of you guys cook??? 1 minute ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › WAV Sounds The Best 3 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest DragonFly v1.2 USB DAC by twister6
- › AKG K271 MKII Headphones by 1nfiniti
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2