They run very well out of my J3, MUCH easier to drive than the original Dx150. Not sure if these are an ex150 v2 or not, but they are definitely much easier to drive. 25/40 volume on my J3 is a normal listening level, 30+ is too loud.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K319GRY Ear Buds Greytagged by System, 1/4/11
- product"Black Buds" HDSS® Earbudstagged by System, 7/22/11
- productDunu 5X 150 earbudstagged by System, 2/24/12
- productHiSoundAudio Paa1 Protagged by jdavishuddler, 9/7/13
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSennheiser MX 580 Stereo Headphones with Intergrated Volume Controltagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSennheiser MX 880 Premium Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSennheiser MX 980 High Fidelity Metal Crafted Headphones with Balanced and Precise Sound Reproductiontagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSunrise Audio Charmtagged by System, 1/4/11
- productYuin OK1 Earphonestagged by System, 1/4/11More
- productYuin Pk1 Earphonestagged by System, 1/4/11
- productYUIN PK3 Earbudstagged by System, 1/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new earbuds, any help would be much appreciated... Last post on 8/11/11 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser MX series Vs Yuin PK series - 6 earbuds compared and reviewed. Last post on 6/25/11 at 12:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MX 580 after PK3? Last post on 7/9/12 at 7:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM comparable to Sennheiser MX-880 earbuds Last post on 8/22/12 at 6:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does Sennheiser make any NON in-ear earbuds? Last post on 1/10/12 at 8:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
I made a video review of the dt770 80ohm quite sometime ago and was finally finished it. I got them on sale at Guitar Center for $179.99 , the deal was better than anywhere on the web so I...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with review sample in exchange for my honest opinion....
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
***Earbud Guide - 22 Earbuds compared*** - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Interesting.... I will sure keep my eye out for them. I wonder how much they will cost.
In the mean time, I ordered a pair of Sunrise AS-Charm. Should have them by end of this week and up date accordingly.
Also I sent my M2Cs back to Blox for repair. I will be interesting to see what happened to them.
Close call, but I am leaning towards yes. More usage is needed to be sure. It is definitely more fun to use, its more colored where as the Blox is closer to neutral with slight coloration.
Superior Staging, more dynamic, air and spacious but a small degree. Brighter in the upper mids and highs like the Dunu but not as harsh, very nice low end, smooth and undistorted. Still not as much as the MX880 or 980 but retains great clarity in the lows with some kick.
All of Hisounds gear is aimed for listeners like me who enjoy large airy stages. I am eager to hear Blox's new prototype, I was just speaking to Woo at Blox today as well as Jack at Hisound, definitely competition for each other. ( The Paa1 and M2C ). Both are better than the new Dunu.
Hisound has a pro version of this that I've yet to hear as well as the Rocoo Studio. This is the standard Paa1 in white next to the new Dunu. They are listed on the website so I am assuming yes they are available. Mine does not have the logo on the side, so im not 100% on the model, but its the same shape as the PAA1
Edited by swbf2cheater - 1/28/12 at 10:33pm
On Ebay, you can buy the PAA-1 for $19 (excluding shipping), the PAA-1 Pro for $49 (excluding shipping), the Live for $99 (excluding shipping) and the Living for $149 (excluding shipping).
The PAA-1 looks like a real bargain!
Indeed! They outperform the M2C and are not even the Pro version :P I have not heard the Pro or the Living and right now I am speechless that they are only 19$, I will edit the thread to reflect the real price! I honestly would have placed it at the same price as the pro at $50....but $19? Thats nuts.
There's one seller who sells Hisoundaudio products. He's got a feedback of over 3700 and 100% is positive, so I think the seller can be trusted.
Nowadays I'm more interested in high end earbuds, but the PAA-1 are still interesting since they are so cheap.
- ***Earbud Guide - 22 Earbuds compared***
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › cables are placebo 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › iDAC2 launching with a bang! Competition with MEGA goodies. Gotta... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Newbie looking for the best headphones under 300$ 3 minutes ago
- › Apple Music... Seriously? 5 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 5 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 7 minutes ago
- › NOBLE Savant Appreciation Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) 8 minutes ago
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by cloud_c
- › PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)