They run very well out of my J3, MUCH easier to drive than the original Dx150. Not sure if these are an ex150 v2 or not, but they are definitely much easier to drive. 25/40 volume on my J3 is a normal listening level, 30+ is too loud.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K319GRY Ear Buds Greytagged by System, 1/4/11
- product"Black Buds" HDSS® Earbudstagged by System, 7/22/11
- productDunu 5X 150 earbudstagged by System, 2/24/12
- productHisoundaudio Paa1 Protagged by jdavishuddler, 9/7/13
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSennheiser MX 580 Stereo Headphones with Intergrated Volume Controltagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSennheiser MX 880 Premium Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSennheiser MX 980 High Fidelity Metal Crafted Headphones with Balanced and Precise Sound Reproductiontagged by System, 1/4/11
- productSunrise Audio Charmtagged by System, 1/4/11
- productYuin OK1 Earphonestagged by System, 1/4/11More
- productYuin Pk1 Earphonestagged by System, 1/4/11
- productYUIN PK3 Earbudstagged by System, 1/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for new earbuds, any help would be much appreciated... Last post on 8/11/11 at 11:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser MX series Vs Yuin PK series - 6 earbuds compared and reviewed. Last post on 6/25/11 at 12:58pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MX 580 after PK3? Last post on 7/9/12 at 7:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM comparable to Sennheiser MX-880 earbuds Last post on 8/22/12 at 6:59pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Does Sennheiser make any NON in-ear earbuds? Last post on 1/10/12 at 8:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
***Earbud Guide - 22 Earbuds compared*** - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Interesting.... I will sure keep my eye out for them. I wonder how much they will cost.
In the mean time, I ordered a pair of Sunrise AS-Charm. Should have them by end of this week and up date accordingly.
Also I sent my M2Cs back to Blox for repair. I will be interesting to see what happened to them.
Close call, but I am leaning towards yes. More usage is needed to be sure. It is definitely more fun to use, its more colored where as the Blox is closer to neutral with slight coloration.
Superior Staging, more dynamic, air and spacious but a small degree. Brighter in the upper mids and highs like the Dunu but not as harsh, very nice low end, smooth and undistorted. Still not as much as the MX880 or 980 but retains great clarity in the lows with some kick.
All of Hisounds gear is aimed for listeners like me who enjoy large airy stages. I am eager to hear Blox's new prototype, I was just speaking to Woo at Blox today as well as Jack at Hisound, definitely competition for each other. ( The Paa1 and M2C ). Both are better than the new Dunu.
Hisound has a pro version of this that I've yet to hear as well as the Rocoo Studio. This is the standard Paa1 in white next to the new Dunu. They are listed on the website so I am assuming yes they are available. Mine does not have the logo on the side, so im not 100% on the model, but its the same shape as the PAA1
Edited by swbf2cheater - 1/28/12 at 10:33pm
On Ebay, you can buy the PAA-1 for $19 (excluding shipping), the PAA-1 Pro for $49 (excluding shipping), the Live for $99 (excluding shipping) and the Living for $149 (excluding shipping).
The PAA-1 looks like a real bargain!
Indeed! They outperform the M2C and are not even the Pro version :P I have not heard the Pro or the Living and right now I am speechless that they are only 19$, I will edit the thread to reflect the real price! I honestly would have placed it at the same price as the pro at $50....but $19? Thats nuts.
There's one seller who sells Hisoundaudio products. He's got a feedback of over 3700 and 100% is positive, so I think the seller can be trusted.
Nowadays I'm more interested in high end earbuds, but the PAA-1 are still interesting since they are so cheap.
- ***Earbud Guide - 22 Earbuds compared***
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Photive Bluetooth 4.0 headphones 55 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread (Preliminary Impressions) 1 minute ago
- › Fostex HP-A8 DAC/Amp and other Fostex gear 1 minute ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Upgraded amp + upgraded DAC + FLAC vs. lower end amp + lower end... 4 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Trade my Pico Power for your Pico Slim 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)