OMG its the old school one with the buttons! I must negotiate with the wife... I can make her want it lol
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 1/3/11
- productGrado GS1000tagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF-2 Headphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- productGrado iGrado Blacktagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 3/3/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/9/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado SR-80tagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13More
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- How bright are Grados? Last post on 9/23/14 at 7:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Newbies first (and second) Proper Headphone Demo Last post on 11/1/13 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
Grado Fan Club! - Page 649
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Pulled the trigger on the MAD Ear+HD today (couldn't help myself), just waiting for payment confirmation from Lloyd and then I will receive my S/N. I ordered it in RED&BLACK with BLACK OAK sides. I hope to god I love this amp with the RS1i's. From what I've been reading, they are supposed to be a very good match for the RS1i's, everybody who owns this combo raves about it, cant wait to hear them together!
I usually do not say this, as you never know if someone will hear things the same way that you do because of all of the variables.....but trust me....you are really gonna dig this amp with your RS1i
I have only been listening to mine for about 5 days, and everyday I am so looking forward to the evening when I can sit down and listen to some rock & roll.
Last night I wanted to hear some female vocals on this combo, so I listened Alanis Morrisette....Jagged Little Pill.....Good Lord, did she sound fantastic.
I have not even tried my AKG Q701 with this amp yet.....can't get myself to take my RS1i off with this combo.
Like I said before, the differences seem very subtle at first, but the more you listen the better it gets.....I am not sure that I even want to touch the stock tubes, to be honest.... :-)
ENJOY!....Please let us know your impressions
Don't tell me things like that.
Lol, he mentions something about them having been broken by the courier when he tried to sell them previously, but that it wasn't anything serious (just something loose?!). I think I'll pass on those ones...
lol, you don't wanna pay 600 for something loose ?? the guy is honest, i'll give him that
I just took a peak at the buy/sell/trade forum.
The RS1 classic with the buttons is being sold buy j-rock......I will vouch for him 100%....as he is who I just bought my MAD EAR + HD from.....I had my amp in two days.....great guy.
He got a PM 14 minutes ago... good price, I wouldn't have expected them to last very long.
Who really wears the pants in your family?
Remember, sometimes passing on an opportunity isn't a bad thing. There are times when something a bit better comes along.
I seized a few too many opportunities lately, between my headphone collection, gun collection, SLR collection and guitar collection I've spent a ton of cash in the last 2 weeks lol I'm giving her this one, I never really ask her if buying something is ok BUT she did express that she'd like to be included (she enjoys her setup BUT would like to be more involved with picking out new cans for the collection)
- Grado Fan Club!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 16 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 39 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 57 seconds ago
- › Mr Speakers Ether 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3