OMG its the old school one with the buttons! I must negotiate with the wife... I can make her want it lol
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 1/3/11
- productGrado GS1000tagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF-2 Headphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- productGrado iGrado Blacktagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 3/3/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/9/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado SR-80tagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13More
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- How bright are Grados? Last post on 9/20/15 at 7:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 7/30/15 at 12:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Newbies first (and second) Proper Headphone Demo Last post on 11/1/13 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz S3. The Brainwavz S3 is available from...
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Grado Fan Club! - Page 649
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Pulled the trigger on the MAD Ear+HD today (couldn't help myself), just waiting for payment confirmation from Lloyd and then I will receive my S/N. I ordered it in RED&BLACK with BLACK OAK sides. I hope to god I love this amp with the RS1i's. From what I've been reading, they are supposed to be a very good match for the RS1i's, everybody who owns this combo raves about it, cant wait to hear them together!
I usually do not say this, as you never know if someone will hear things the same way that you do because of all of the variables.....but trust me....you are really gonna dig this amp with your RS1i
I have only been listening to mine for about 5 days, and everyday I am so looking forward to the evening when I can sit down and listen to some rock & roll.
Last night I wanted to hear some female vocals on this combo, so I listened Alanis Morrisette....Jagged Little Pill.....Good Lord, did she sound fantastic.
I have not even tried my AKG Q701 with this amp yet.....can't get myself to take my RS1i off with this combo.
Like I said before, the differences seem very subtle at first, but the more you listen the better it gets.....I am not sure that I even want to touch the stock tubes, to be honest.... :-)
ENJOY!....Please let us know your impressions
Don't tell me things like that.
Lol, he mentions something about them having been broken by the courier when he tried to sell them previously, but that it wasn't anything serious (just something loose?!). I think I'll pass on those ones...
lol, you don't wanna pay 600 for something loose ?? the guy is honest, i'll give him that
I just took a peak at the buy/sell/trade forum.
The RS1 classic with the buttons is being sold buy j-rock......I will vouch for him 100%....as he is who I just bought my MAD EAR + HD from.....I had my amp in two days.....great guy.
He got a PM 14 minutes ago... good price, I wouldn't have expected them to last very long.
Who really wears the pants in your family?
Remember, sometimes passing on an opportunity isn't a bad thing. There are times when something a bit better comes along.
I seized a few too many opportunities lately, between my headphone collection, gun collection, SLR collection and guitar collection I've spent a ton of cash in the last 2 weeks lol I'm giving her this one, I never really ask her if buying something is ok BUT she did express that she'd like to be included (she enjoys her setup BUT would like to be more involved with picking out new cans for the collection)
- Grado Fan Club!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 11 seconds ago
- › New and Improved* Luxury & Precision L5 PRO 32bit DSD DAP with AKM... 21 seconds ago
- › The t096z REVIEW - Torque's Flagship IEM 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Perfect-Seal CIEM Demo USA Tour (Now Starting!) 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S3 by peter123
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2