or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado Fan Club!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Grado Fan Club! - Page 644

post #9646 of 34322
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywillin View Post
 

stop it ! stop it ! :eek:

i haven't been on ebay since i got the rs1, (well, i did get some tubes) lol

 

No, bad Jay... BAD!

post #9647 of 34322
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


SR60i smily_headphones1.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvtaco17 View Post
 

 

You sir are a PS500 lover in the making! lol

 

 

ps500 absofreakintively !

post #9648 of 34322
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

SR60i smily_headphones1.gif

I could've guessed! Definitely the most hip hop friendly Grado I've heard!
post #9649 of 34322

WOW..That  is a great deal on some RS2's

post #9650 of 34322
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvtaco17 View Post
 

 

No, bad Jay... BAD!

well, of course i went and looked, i'd jumped all over'em before, but i'm good now , i'm standing pat !

post #9651 of 34322
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeDoe View Post


I could've guessed! Definitely the most hip hop friendly Grado I've heard!

 

You really need to demo the PS500... it will be life changing lol

post #9652 of 34322
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywillin View Post

stop it ! stop it ! eek.gif
i haven't been on ebay since i got the rs1, (well, i did get some tubes) lol

HAHHAHAHAHA no Jay! No!! You know they all sound good and you should own ALL of it tongue.gif

I can't afford the PS500... Yet. XD thinking of geting K612 + E09K to review hehe and for myself as well haha
post #9653 of 34322
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvtaco17 View Post
 

 

You really need to demo the PS500... it will be life changing lol

yes, but so is trying the rs1i

post #9654 of 34322
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


HAHHAHAHAHA no Jay! No!! You know they all sound good and you should own ALL of it tongue.gif

I can't afford the PS500... Yet. XD thinking of geting K612 + E09K to review hehe and for myself as well haha

i have more than i should have thats for sure

i had the fiio e09k , its very good for the price, heck, it'd pretty good if it cost 2x what it does

post #9655 of 34322
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywillin View Post
 

yes, but so is trying the rs1i

agreed!

post #9656 of 34322
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywillin View Post

i have more than i should have thats for sure
i had the fiio e09k , its very good for the price, heck, it'd pretty good if it cost 2x what it does

Yep! That's why I am thinking of buying it. I need an amp for K612 anyway. Will probably get a E07K in the future to use as an DAC if I have the money then get a Grado/Beyer then I am probably done xD
post #9657 of 34322
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

Yep! That's why I am thinking of buying it. I need an amp for K612 anyway. Will probably get a E07K in the future to use as an DAC if I have the money then get a Grado/Beyer then I am probably done xD
Hey guys! This guy says he'll be done buying headphones! AHAHAHAHA!!!
post #9658 of 34322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformatron View Post


Hey guys! This guy says he'll be done buying headphones! AHAHAHAHA!!!

lies...

post #9659 of 34322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformatron View Post


Hey guys! This guy says he'll be done buying headphones! AHAHAHAHA!!!

 

what i am worried about :basshead:

post #9660 of 34322
Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
 

Great surprise was waiting for me when I got off of work today.

 

My amp, came.

 

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Kudos to you Dr. Lloyd Peppard....you are a genius  :-)

 

Congrats!

 

I hope the MapleTree amp kicks some serious ***** with the Rs1 as many have reported! Looks great BTW!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado Fan Club!