- 794 Posts. Joined 1/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 1/3/11
- productGrado GS1000tagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF2 Headphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- productGrado iGrado Blacktagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 3/3/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/9/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado SR-80tagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13More
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- How bright are Grados? Last post on 7/20/13 at 3:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbies first (and second) Proper Headphone Demo Last post on 11/1/13 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grados Questions Last post on 12/20/12 at 11:11am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Grado Modification OverviewLast edited: 9/27/11
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
PACKAGING : Earphones cames with a nice little box and 2 pair of white foamies (1 pair of donut and 1 pair of classic covered). I’m always using donuts one since it provides some slightly more...
First I’d like to thank Salsera and Brainwavz for sending me a review sample of the S5. Brainwavz are a brand that I am quite familiar with. They have many IEMs that are often praised on Head-Fi...
This is a Review of FiiO E11k portable headphone amplifier. http://www.fiio.com.cn/products/index.aspx?ID=100000060416193&MenuID=105026001, available from FiiO's US distributor MICCA Store:...
- Grado Modification Overview
Grado Fan Club! - Page 528
Gear mentioned in this thread:
In general, yes. Still need to try flats and i have a g-cush and comfies. Depends on my mood. Its a nice benefit of grados.
Edited by bassboysam - 7/5/13 at 2:35pm
You do need to get some Flats for your vintage RS1!
Holy crap lol... Honestly, even though there's always bigger and better to be had, I think you'll find that the LD is a great match with any Grado up to the GS1k. I think if I ever jumped to the PS1k I'd try a higher end amp, but my LD makes all my Grados sound fantastic. I have zero desire to spend money on anything higher end. I've been spendign most of my time lately with my T1s since i got them a new amp to play with, so when I fired up my PS500s last night on the LD it really put a smile on my face. It's amazing how good of a rig you could put together with some Grados, the LD, and an inexpensive DAC...just awesome.
hell yeah ! i'm replacing the little e10 with a microstreamer, it'll be my "keeper"/ traveling dac
i may get another just for the desktop, the new v90 from musical fidelity looks interesting
or maybe the music streamer ii+ , not sure yet
i'm loving the ms2's so far, just loving them
- Grado Fan Club!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Klipsch X10 Split Strain Relief fix 44 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › HE400 4 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 4 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 4 minutes ago
- › WTB ath w11r 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 7 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Losing virginity late in life 8 minutes ago
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › ASUS Essence III by 00lunar
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by TheGame21x
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Klonatans
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)