HA! Yes, I have always hated running though. I can ride all day, but running for 15minutes is not fun for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 1/3/11
- productGrado GS1000tagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF-2 Headphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- productGrado iGrado Blacktagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 3/3/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/9/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado SR-80tagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13More
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- How bright are Grados? Last post on 9/23/14 at 7:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 7/30/15 at 12:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Newbies first (and second) Proper Headphone Demo Last post on 11/1/13 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
Grado Fan Club! - Page 494
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hey guys, the rod came out of the left side earcup of my SR60i last night.
any suggestions on the best way to fix it.
I was thinking about a dab of super glue, but will wait for any other suggestions.
Edited by whirlwind - 5/22/13 at 2:29pm
that'll work, also email grado if your under warranty and they will send out a replacement.
Yep, Grado's customer service is top notch.
lol, you and me both, brother
I've used super glue before on my girlfriend's 60s. It worked fine and is likely a lot easier than dealing with Grado.
i bought some rs2i a month ago or so as a upgrade to my sr60
and im really happy about it
i bought a new bass recently and did some testing between my hd650 and rs2i and wow
the rs2i made my preamp sound like there was some tube involve
did some try with my old sr60 today and there was the old rattle thing going on :(
only on higher volume tho
i use to have long hair and that would happend now n then
i think that some of my old hair are still in there...
(how easy is it to open them up ? seems like its glued together..)
if anyone can have a word about mad dog modded fostex from a grado perspective i would like that
i was looking for some closed headphone and ended up with the conclusion that i just wasnt gonna find something that i like
open sound better and iem are more convenient
closed are... worst of both world ? hopefully not
I have a handful of phones at a variety of different price points, and one of the great things about this hobby is that you can find something to truly enjoy at ANY entry point. I feel very fortunate to have a couple of flagship-type phones in the Grado GS1ks and the Beyer T1s, but if I couldn't swing that I could very happily live with something like my Beyer 1350s ($199 currently) or even my Grado SR80s ($99). I dont' even REALLY need an amp or DAC with either phone, so for very little money I could have very satisfying fidelity for years to come. In fact, part of the reason why I have a little disposable cash is because I'm single. I would gladly trade my toys in to have had a marriage that was still going strong as opposed to being divorced, in all honesty. But for now I have my dogs and my music (and podcasts...love my podcasts!) to serve as the woman in my life haha.
Welcome to the club, i too am divorced, the only difference is that, you have your dogs, and i have my cats.
Edited by stacker45 - 5/22/13 at 8:33pm
It's all good...I got your original intent. You're right. I'm looking at Sonos and have been researching DACS. Someone on this sight gave me some advice on upgrading the DAC. This dude dropped something like 7K on a DAC....to stream music!!! So, $350 for a Sonos sreaming product to connect to your stereo. And, then 7 grand on a DAC.......I couldn't even fathom that.
I'd probably go for the 7k option against sonos if i could afford it lol
I think sonos esp the wireless variety doesnt have hi-fi quality and peaks at 44000-48000 (might be outdated knowledge)
Edited by Orakurumi - 5/22/13 at 7:48pm
I am in the club, as well... in addition to my cat, I have a new appreciation for headphones, as opposed to a fully stocked man cave with actual speakers
Divorce Fi'ers Unite!
getting married Saturday... I'll join you guys in a year LMAO
- Grado Fan Club!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 16 seconds ago
- › Official Chicago August 8 2015 Impression Thread 34 seconds ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 50 seconds ago
- › Wich has more bass and more bass impact? Ath-m50x vs Dt770 Pro... 1 minute ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2