- 121 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Location: Kanata
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 1/3/11
- productGrado GS1000tagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF-2 Headphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- productGrado iGrado Blacktagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 3/3/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/9/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado SR-80tagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13More
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- How bright are Grados? Last post on 9/23/14 at 7:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 7/30/15 at 12:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Newbies first (and second) Proper Headphone Demo Last post on 11/1/13 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
Grado Fan Club! - Page 417
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have to say...I have had my PS500 for a month now..Just picked up some Beyerdynamic T1's. It's early but I think the PS500 is a better sounding can. Or maybe just more fun.Yes the sound stage is bigger on the T1 and is more clear as well... Maybe I am just a Grado lover. I have never listened to any other Grado's. Any other suggestions on picking up another set of Grado's to add to my PS500?
I love my T1s, but I'm on record many times saying that if I were forced to choose between the PS500s and the T1s, the Grados would be my preference. That's not a knock on the T1s at all....I love them and get a tremendous amount of enjoyment from them. But the PS500s are the best headphones I've heard to date in terms of my own preferences. My top 3 pair as of today are the PS500s, the T1s, and then the GS1000is.
Here is a great example of why I love my Grado SR80s for web surfing...
I'll come across some music on youtube that the Grados will just bring to life in a completely unexpected way. I have to give Youtube a ton of credit, cause some of their videos have really amazing audio quality. I just listened to this concert on just my 80s plugged into my Dell laptop....no amps, DACs, etc. I truly enjoyed this...
i used them briefly with a pair of Magnum V5's, but I like the Grado Rs style cups better so my Cabillas' cups are not being used right now. I might put in some Sr225 drivers, or I might sell or trade them for a pair of Rs1 type cups.
Joining the club here (just found the thread)... received my first pair, SR-80s, as a gift. I am now running a set of GS1000i's. I love how the Grado's sound good even at low volume and how comfortable they are on big melons.
that's what she said:
Me too...no mistaking the sound signature and seems to be a perfect match for guitars of any kind.
- Grado Fan Club!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 42 seconds ago
- › Best Closed-Back Headphones for EDM (when amped)? 1 minute ago
- › Ocharaku Flat-4 Kuro Aka II; including intl. shipping (Price drop!) 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 3 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 4 minutes ago
- › [TEASER] Massdrop x ??? - New Custom In-Ear Monitor available... 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2