- 121 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Location: Kanata
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandGradotagged by System, 1/3/11
- productGrado GS1000tagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado Head-Fi Series HF-2 Headphonestagged by System, 4/5/11
- productGrado iGrado Blacktagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado Professional Series PS500 - Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 3/3/11
- productGrado SR125i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado SR225i Headphonestagged by System, 3/9/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13
- productGrado SR-80tagged by Mad Max, 8/13/13More
- productGrado SR80i Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/19/13
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by cristina, 10/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Question For All "GradoHolics" Last post on 7/20/12 at 7:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- How bright are Grados? Last post on 9/23/14 at 7:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- The oft-overshadowed SR125i - My Favorite Prestige Series Model. What's your favorite? Last post on 10/18/12 at 4:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Newbies first (and second) Proper Headphone Demo Last post on 11/1/13 at 7:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Grado Fan Club! - Page 417
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have to say...I have had my PS500 for a month now..Just picked up some Beyerdynamic T1's. It's early but I think the PS500 is a better sounding can. Or maybe just more fun.Yes the sound stage is bigger on the T1 and is more clear as well... Maybe I am just a Grado lover. I have never listened to any other Grado's. Any other suggestions on picking up another set of Grado's to add to my PS500?
I love my T1s, but I'm on record many times saying that if I were forced to choose between the PS500s and the T1s, the Grados would be my preference. That's not a knock on the T1s at all....I love them and get a tremendous amount of enjoyment from them. But the PS500s are the best headphones I've heard to date in terms of my own preferences. My top 3 pair as of today are the PS500s, the T1s, and then the GS1000is.
Here is a great example of why I love my Grado SR80s for web surfing...
I'll come across some music on youtube that the Grados will just bring to life in a completely unexpected way. I have to give Youtube a ton of credit, cause some of their videos have really amazing audio quality. I just listened to this concert on just my 80s plugged into my Dell laptop....no amps, DACs, etc. I truly enjoyed this...
i used them briefly with a pair of Magnum V5's, but I like the Grado Rs style cups better so my Cabillas' cups are not being used right now. I might put in some Sr225 drivers, or I might sell or trade them for a pair of Rs1 type cups.
Joining the club here (just found the thread)... received my first pair, SR-80s, as a gift. I am now running a set of GS1000i's. I love how the Grado's sound good even at low volume and how comfortable they are on big melons.
that's what she said:
Me too...no mistaking the sound signature and seems to be a perfect match for guitars of any kind.
- Grado Fan Club!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 second ago
- › Looking for over ear headphones <=$200 14 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 44 seconds ago
- › SACD vs CD a true difference or simply Placebo? 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 2 minutes ago
- › hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central 3 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 5 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)