Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado Fan Club!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Grado Fan Club! - Page 400

post #5986 of 18143
You and me both with the PS500. redface.giftongue.gif
post #5987 of 18143
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatFan12 View Post

 

 

Cheers obob...beerchug.gif

 

 

I try and follow this thread but usually lots of talk of the PS500 and that is one phone I really want to try, but must definitely refrain...lol.....This thread is a wealth of information....

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by obobskivich View Post

You and me both with the PS500. redface.giftongue.gif

 

I guess add a 3rd to that list. gs1000.gif

post #5988 of 18143

I've owned all of the grado's up the RS1 and currently own the MS2 and Magnum v4, yet I find myself listening to my modded sr60, lol :P

post #5989 of 18143
I have early black pink driver 325, original small body MS2 and MCA rosewood 225i with nucleotide cable, but still enjoy my modded sr60 (unbuttoned with Mogami recable) often, but only with bowls. They hold there own for sure!
post #5990 of 18143

While I was visiting my in-laws over vacation, I ordered the O2/ODAC to go with my shiny new Christmas ps500s (thanks again to my amazing wife), and just got everything hooked up and am pretty much blown away.  I love my SR80s, but I'm already blown away by these, and if they improve even more over the next 100 hours or so as assumed, I'll be taking my meals in my listening room and peeing in soda bottles so that I don't have to take them off!  :-)

post #5991 of 18143
Quote:
Originally Posted by sculpin View Post

While I was visiting my in-laws over vacation, I ordered the O2/ODAC to go with my shiny new Christmas ps500s (thanks again to my amazing wife), and just got everything hooked up and am pretty much blown away.  I love my SR80s, but I'm already blown away by these, and if they improve even more over the next 100 hours or so as assumed, I'll be taking my meals in my listening room and peeing in soda bottles so that I don't have to take them off!  :-)

 

 

I'm not surprised that you like your new PS500s so much, they have this ability to walk this fine line between letting you hear every details and nuances without being too analytical, wich, i believe prevents you from getting 'lost' in the music, they have a 'tubelike' sound about them, that makes them very difficult to take off, once you put them on.

post #5992 of 18143
Quote:
Originally Posted by sculpin View Post

While I was visiting my in-laws over vacation, I ordered the O2/ODAC to go with my shiny new Christmas ps500s (thanks again to my amazing wife), and just got everything hooked up and am pretty much blown away.  I love my SR80s, but I'm already blown away by these, and if they improve even more over the next 100 hours or so as assumed, I'll be taking my meals in my listening room and peeing in soda bottles so that I don't have to take them off!  :-)

 

Still waiting on mine to arrive but I'm glad you are having fun!

post #5993 of 18143
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacker45 View Post

 

 

I'm not surprised that you like your new PS500s so much, they have this ability to walk this fine line between letting you hear every details and nuances without being too analytical, wich, i believe prevents you from getting 'lost' in the music, they have a 'tubelike' sound about them, that makes them very difficult to take off, once you put them on.

 

This is exactly what I heard on the demo pairs before I placed my order.  beerchug.gif

post #5994 of 18143

Hi Grado Experts !

I have an important question for you guys.

I looking for the bestbangbuck amplifier for Alessandro MS Pro.

Is 400$ good prize for MS Pro ? confused_face(1).gif

Thanks

post #5995 of 18143
I like the V-CAN-II with my RS-1i smily_headphones1.gif
post #5996 of 18143
Quote:
Originally Posted by agoston.berko View Post

Is 400$ good prize for MS Pro ? confused_face(1).gif

Thanks

 

If the MS-Pro in good condition, it's a good price!

 

And in decent condition, it's a decent price, lol.

post #5997 of 18143

how much current does the Alessandro MS Pro needs ?

post #5998 of 18143

Does anyone know of a place close to Saint Louis, MO to test some Grados? I can drive if need be, just need some advice.

 

Thanks!

post #5999 of 18143
Quote:
Originally Posted by agoston.berko View Post

how much current does the Alessandro MS Pro needs ?

If its anything like the RS1i, the impedance should be around 32 ohms, so yeah for that. XD
post #6000 of 18143
Quote:
Originally Posted by agoston.berko View Post

Hi Grado Experts !
I have an important question for you guys.
I looking for the bestbangbuck amplifier for Alessandro MS Pro.
Is 400$ good prize for MS Pro ? confused_face(1).gif

Thanks
I couldn't be happier with the Schiit Valhalla driving my RS1is. Space, bloom, texture, quick, solid, and very transparent. Drives the 32 ohm load just fine, volume at 11:00 is plenty. Can't stop listening to this package and my "speaker" system is getting little use.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado Fan Club!