Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado Fan Club!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Grado Fan Club! - Page 1355

post #20311 of 20322
Quote:
Originally Posted by one1speed View Post


Glad to see the PH-1 arrived, and that it has a good home. Enjoy! smily_headphones1.gif

 

The PH-1 and the RA-1 make a cute couple. The sound is incredible!

post #20312 of 20322

Sv: Grado Fan Club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving[MAX]Sound View Post
 

Just a little photo editing :). It brings out the gold, in the Grado Gold.

 

Great pic!

 

Here are some pics of the greatest weekend that I have had in a long time....it was simply amazing.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Looks like you had an awesome weekend!!!
post #20313 of 20322

Going to put my Schiit Lyr up on the F/S forums/eBay tonight with 3 pairs of nice upgraded tubes/socket savers...if anyone is interested PM me and I will give a sweet deal to H-F members. The unit is in 10/10 condition.

post #20314 of 20322

i've got my lyr up too, with some other stuff, and i want it moved !! lol

post #20315 of 20322
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywillin View Post
 

i've got my lyr up too, with some other stuff, and i want it moved !! lol

 Me too!

Maybe we could make a bundle deal! :bigsmile_face:

post #20316 of 20322

I found the L-Cushs on my RS1e are deeper in compare to the earlier RS1e's (based on the posted members' pictures).  Here is my RS1e vs my RS1i's L-Cushs (the top left is the RS1e). Maybe that's why (a bit) I prefer sound of my RS1e to my RS1i.

post #20317 of 20322
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdrm360 View Post
 

I found the L-Cushs on my RS1e are deeper in compare to the earlier RS1e's (based on the posted members' pictures).  Here is my RS1e vs my RS1i's L-Cushs (the top left is the RS1e). Maybe that's why (a bit) I prefer sound of my RS1e to my RS1i.

 

The headband looks different on the RS1e... Looks more comfortable, or maybe I need new glasses...

post #20318 of 20322

The stock headbands are the same, the one in the pic is Turbulent Labs' Onyx manta. 

post #20319 of 20322
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdrm360 View Post
 

The stock headbands are the same, the one in the pic is Turbulent Labs' Onyx manta. 

 

Ah ok, cool

post #20320 of 20322
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdrm360 View Post
 

I found the L-Cushs on my RS1e are deeper in compare to the earlier RS1e's (based on the posted members' pictures).  Here is my RS1e vs my RS1i's L-Cushs (the top left is the RS1e). Maybe that's why (a bit) I prefer sound of my RS1e to my RS1i.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

:deadhorse:

Just kidding :smile: 

post #20321 of 20322

This sounds awesome in a pair of RS1i's!!!

 

post #20322 of 20322

Received my earzonk G-cushs today and honestly I didn't expect them to be this bad. Their L-cush were, but the G Cush... I think "dishwasher foam" cuts it.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado Fan Club!