Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado Fan Club!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Grado Fan Club! - Page 1354

post #20296 of 20308
Quote:
Originally Posted by lehoang15tuoi View Post

I've found that the G Cushs suck out all the bass. Now if you put them on a un-burned 325 you've got the definition of "bleeding ears".

 

+1

post #20297 of 20308
Quote:
Originally Posted by lehoang15tuoi View Post

I've found that the G Cushs suck out all the bass. Now if you put them on a un-burned 325 you've got the definition of "bleeding ears".

On the other hand the ps500 is said to be the bassiest of all Grado's, but I've not heard them yet. I think I might have made the mistake of buying both the 325 and the rs1 frown.gif
I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment that putting the Grado g-cushions on my RS1i's decreases the bass significantly. IMHO I would keep the RS1's for sure, but the 325's are fine headphones too and can't be dismissed if their sound is pleasurable to your ears.
post #20298 of 20308
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcans View Post


 IMHO I would keep the RS1's for sure, but the 325's are fine headphones too and can't be dismissed if their sound is pleasurable to your ears.

Totally agree, their both excellent headphones!

post #20299 of 20308
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondears View Post


Japan.

Thanks diamondears, because before this, I've had search amazon and didn't find them, I thought amazon have all things, but actually they didn't :tongue:

post #20300 of 20308
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExCelciuS View Post
 

Thanks diamondears, because before this, I've had search amazon and didn't find them, I thought amazon have all things, but actually they didn't :tongue:


Try Pauler Acoustics/Stockfish Records' website. The label at the back indicates this, as well as the following:

 

"Manufactured by Silk Road Musci Co. Ltd. under license from Stockfish Records"

"CD mastered and pressed by Sony Japan"

 

Great album/CD. All the songs in there are great, especially for testing the mettle of your gear. Grados sound excellent with them.

post #20301 of 20308
Quote:
Originally Posted by lehoang15tuoi View Post

I've found that the G Cushs suck out all the bass. Now if you put them on a un-burned 325 you've got the definition of "bleeding ears".

On the other hand the ps500 is said to be the bassiest of all Grado's, but I've not heard them yet. I think I might have made the mistake of buying both the 325 and the rs1 frown.gif

Each headphone brings something to the table. I have boht the RS1i, and the MS2i, and I find both of them pleasing (The RS1i is more pleasing), but nevertheless I have my music organized based on which album/artist sounds best in what headphone. The SR325 is a good all around headphone from what I have read in the forums, so no need to feel bad about getting them smily_headphones1.gif.

Also, as mentioned here before, I have the MS2i with G-Cush on them, and they sound fantastic, maybe you can trade your SR325 for an MS2i?
post #20302 of 20308
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcans View Post

I wholeheartedly agree with your assessment that putting the Grado g-cushions on my RS1i's decreases the bass significantly. IMHO I would keep the RS1's for sure, but the 325's are fine headphones too and can't be dismissed if their sound is pleasurable to your ears.

Well said!
post #20303 of 20308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving[MAX]Sound View Post

Well said!
I'd say SR325is is the best. Only caveat is you need better amp to bring out its potential. But maybe I have a SR325is lemon...biggrin.gif
post #20304 of 20308

Just a little photo editing :). It brings out the gold, in the Grado Gold.

 

post #20305 of 20308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving[MAX]Sound View Post

Just a little photo editing smily_headphones1.gif. It brings out the gold, in the Grado Gold.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

L[M]S, you could have a future in advertising.
post #20306 of 20308

post #20307 of 20308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving[MAX]Sound View Post
 

Just a little photo editing :). It brings out the gold, in the Grado Gold.

 

Great pic!

 

Here are some pics of the greatest weekend that I have had in a long time....it was simply amazing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #20308 of 20308
Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
 

Great pic!

 

Here are some pics of the greatest weekend that I have had in a long time....it was simply amazing.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sweet ! glad you had a blast !

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Grado Fan Club!